但是首相很喜欢钓鱼
but the Prime Minister does love his fishing.
-是吗 -是的 从来都是杆不离手
– Really? – Yes. Rod’s never out of his hand.
言归正传
Anyway, down to business.
这鱼 鲑鱼
The fish. The salmon.
我们不能从英国的水域里弄
We’re not gonna get it out of British waters.
关于这事儿现在闹得纷纷扬扬 你也应该有耳闻
There’s a bloody big fuss about it, as no doubt you’ve heard.
真不知道钓鱼这回事儿 我反正不钓
Don’t know what it is about fishing. Anyway, no-goer.
-但是我认为 -然而
– Yes, but I thought… – However,
我解决了这个问题
I have solved your problem.
看见没 就这一块估计就得有几千条
See? There must be thousands in this one alone.
这老兄在海岸线这边有四个渔场
This guy’s got four fish farms up and down the coast.
超♥市♥里都是他的鱼 得来全不费工夫啊
Stocks all the Tescos. Right under your nose.
这些鱼是用来吃的 这做法太野蛮了
These fish were bred for the dinner table. It’s barbaric.
它们一生就没怎么游过
They’ve never run in their lives.
它们前面几代也没游过
Neither have their forebears for two generations.
他们怎么可能会游呢
Why would they run for us?
这些鲑鱼的区别
…the difference in these salmon…
一打开水闸
We’d open the sluices
它们就会被冲到下游 不见踪迹
and they would just drift off downstream never to be seen again.
那么就先钓个几天
Well, get a couple of days fishing out of it,
然后再补充新的 是这么说来着吗
then just re-stock or whatever the word is.
货源看来很充足啊
Seems to be no shortage of them.
运往超♥市♥
…In transit for the supermarkets.
这些鱼不会洄游 这不对
These fish will never run. They’re just not right.
不对 鱼就是鱼 不是吗
Not right? Well, a fish is a fish is a fish, isn’t it?
不对 你看麦斯威尔夫人 我是有远见的
No. You see, Mrs. Maxwell, I have a vision.
倦怠的 浮肿的冒牌鱼不在我的规划中
Tired, bloated pretenders are not part of this vision.
很不幸 我们政♥府♥也是有远见的
Well, unfortunately, Her Majesty’s Government also has a vision,
那就是要么用渔场的鱼 要么就没有鱼
and that vision is farmed fish or no fish.
我感谢你的宝贵时间
Then I must thank you for your precious time.
但是我拒绝
And decline.
那也不给你顾问了
No advisers, either.
弗雷德你周一回办公室去
Back at your desk on Monday, Fred.
这样的话 我辞职
Well, in that case, I resign.
批准了
Resignation accepted.
-谢谢 -乐意效劳
– Thank you. – Pleasure.
这么一来 会怎么样
So, this leaves us with what?
没有鲑鱼
Well, with no salmon.
我们要有信念
We must have faith, Dr. Alfred.
阁下 你这个想法值得称颂
Well, that’s a very laudable sentiment, Your Excellency,
但是我们没有时间了
but we’re running out of time.
巧媳妇难为无”鱼”之炊
Can’t catch faith with a fishing rod.
你好弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·宾·在迪·巴尼·蒂哈马酋长
Sheikh Muhammed bin Zaidi bani Tihama!
你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
我看那人就觉得可疑
I didn’t think he looked right, that man.
他竟然掏出把枪 你没事吧
And he pulled out a gun! Are you all right?
-是的 -你肯定
– Yes. – Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德博士
Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Alfred. Thank you very much.
别傻了 我只是挥了下杆
Don’t be silly. Don’t be silly. It was only a cast, really.
那杆法太棒了
A very good cast.
非常关键
An essential cast, one might say.
是的 我想是的
Yes, I suppose one might say that.
-拿着 -我的天啊 你没事吧
– Here. – My God, Fred. Are you all right?
是的 事情发生很快 就在霎那间
Yeah, yeah. It was very quick. It was over in a flash, really.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
那是蛇形刁手 我打到他了吗
I did a right-handed snake roll. Did I get him?
是的 太了不起了
Yes, it was extraordinary.
-你没事吧 -非常感谢
– Are you all right? – Yes, thank you very much.
请你继续工作 就当没发生过这事
Please, continue your work as if nothing had happened.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我欠你一命
I owe you my life.
别这么说 换了谁都会…
No. Please, come on. Anyone would have…
这可不是你们英国人的客套话 阿尔弗雷德博士
This is not one of those British metaphors, Dr. Alfred.
这笔债我一定会还
The debt will be repaid.
-那再见了 -再见
– Bye, now. – Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
作为对众位议员上月七日
In response to the Right Honorable Member’s question
所提出的问题的回应
of the 7th of last month,
国防部已经证实
the Ministry of Defense can now confirm
九月十三日的确发起过一项由英国
that an engagement by British Special Forces
特种部队执行的反恐行动
against known terrorists did occur on the 13th of September.
行动细节为机密
The details of this operation are classified.
但是 我可以说的是
However, I am at liberty to say
英国特种部队伤亡惨重
that serious casualties were incurred by the British forces.
我很遗憾的告知列位议员
I deeply regret to inform the House that
本次行动中无人生还
there were no survivors.
内部调查正在进行当中
An internal investigation is being carried out.
抱歉吵醒你了
Sorry to wake you up.
-不 不用 -只是
– No, don’t be. – It’s just…
没关系
It’s okay.
只是
It’s just…
我从来都没有机会去真正的了解他
I just never got the chance to really know him.
玛丽
Mary?
弗雷德 你回来了
Fred? There you are.
我不知道你回来了
I had no idea you were…
我今天放假 就想为什么不给你个惊喜
I got a day off and thought, “Why not surprise him?”
我从日内瓦街角的一家小店
I’ve got this wonderful Swiss mountain Comte
买♥♥到了一块上好的瑞士山区孔泰奶酪
from a little shop round the corner in Geneva.
怎么了 弗雷德
Is everything all right, Fred?
怎么没穿西装打领带 你今天也放假吗
Where’s your suit and tie? Day off?
我辞职了
I resigned.
别胡说八道
Don’t be ridiculous.
你辞职了
You’ve resigned?
那你的退职金呢 最后的薪水呢
What about your pension? It’s final salary.
政♥府♥撤掉了鲑鱼垂钓这个项目
Well, the government pulled out of the salmon fishing project
但是我们已经投入了大量的时间和精力
and we’d put a lot of time and energy into it.
我不想就这么撒手不管
I didn’t want to walk away from that.
我们
We?
对啊 我们所有人
Well, everyone involved.
我还有钱拿 如果你担心我的收入
I’m still being paid, if that’s what you’re worried about.
菲茨哈里斯&普莱斯给的更多
Fitzharris & Price have been more than…
我就知道这里面有她
I might have known she’d be involved.
你是说哈莉嘛
If you’re referring to Harriet,
我们一起为这个项目工作
we’re working on the project together.
她当然在里面
Of course she’s involved.
哈莉是吗
Harriet?
你这么说是什么意思 玛丽
What do you mean exactly by that, Mary?
我在菲茨哈里斯&普莱斯的网站上看到她的照片了
I’ve seen her photograph on the Fitzharris & Price website.
你在拿你自己开玩笑
You’re making a fool of yourself.
现在是你在胡说八道了
Now it’s you that’s being ridiculous.
是吗
Am I?
我可不会为了一个可笑的垂钓项目
I’m not the one abandoning a decent,
和一个穿短裙的办公室女郎
highly respected job
而放弃一份体面的好工作
for a joke fishing project and a short-skirted office girl.
-她不是个办公室女郎 -那她是什么
– She’s not an office girl. – What is she, then, Fred? Hey?
告诉我她是什么
Just what is she?
她是个同事
She’s a colleague.
-她是个很有才华的同事和 -和什么
– She’s a very talented colleague and… – And?
和朋友 只是个朋友而已
And a friend! She’s just a friend!
你爱她吗
Are you in love with her?
我什么都没做 玛丽 也没想做什么
I’ve done nothing, Mary. I have no expectations.
我没问你想做什么
I didn’t ask about your expectations.
我问你爱不爱她
I asked if you were in love with her.
这是中年危机 完完全全的 真可悲
This is a mid-life crisis. It’s textbook, it’s pathetic.
我很抱歉 玛丽
I’m so sorry, Mary.
你会回来的 弗雷德 会想回来的
You’ll be back, Fred. Or you’ll try.
过六个月你就会求我重新接纳你
Six months and you’ll be begging to be taken back in.
这是你命中注定的
It’s in your DNA.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!