Just gonna say goodbye to Fred.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
什么
Sorry?
听着 哈莉
Listen, Harriet.
当我在沙漠里的时候
When I was in the desert,
唯一让我前行的动力就是对你的想念
the only thing that kept me going was the thought of you.
你不欠我的
You don’t owe me anything.
我希望你明白
I want you to understand that.
所以
So…
我们要走了
We’re going.
对不起 弗雷德
I’m so sorry, Fred.
这是个了不起的想法 也差点成功了
It was an extraordinary idea. It almost worked, too.
我说的不是这个项目
I wasn’t talking about the project.
我也不确定我说的是不是
No, I’m not sure that I was.
我不想这样伤害你
I never meant to hurt you like this.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
我恐怕不能帮你做决定
I can’t help you there, I’m afraid.
你要留下吗
Are you going to stay?
留下干什么
Stay for what?
这什么都没有了
There’s nothing here anymore.
没有你 河里也没有鱼了
Not you, not a single fish left in the river.
总得有人先行一步 祝好运 哈莉
Well, someone’s gonna have to make a move. Good luck, Harriet.
阿尔弗雷德博士 看啊
Dr. Alfred, look!
它们还活着
They’re alive!
我要留下来
I’m going to stay.
我要重新开始
I want to start again.
大不了我就一个人干
I’ll do it on my own if I have to.
这次我要小规模的慢慢进行
I’ll start small, though, this time.
用不同的方式 开始只用几条鱼实验
A different approach. Just a few fish to begin with.
多和当地人交流合作
Involve the local community more.
把这个做成他们的项目而不是我们的
Make it their project, not ours.
只有这样才能保护它
That’s the way to protect it.
你需要一个助手吗 琼斯博士
Do you need an assistant, Dr. Jones?
我想我需要 酋长手里一定有人
Well, I suppose I will. I’m sure the sheikh has somebody that…
一个助手
An assistant?
一个伙伴
A partner.
一个伙伴
A partner.
是的 切伍德·塔波特小姐
Yes, Ms. Chetwode-Talbot.
非常需要
More than anything.
-帕西 你在哪 -骑着骆驼准备离开这
-公♥关♥灾难啊
马上就会变成公♥关♥胜利了 垂钓项目已重新上马
空气中飘着爱的味道 这事肯定上头版
-外♥交♥部♥长呢
-活的好好的 太不幸了
-鱼和熊掌不可兼得啊
-我们能不能开了那个废物
-你是说”将他广泛的才能发挥到其他部门”吗
-什么部门
-渔业部门怎么样
-好极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!