你真是一个大笨蛋 甚至没有人想回答你
You know,that’s pullshit on so many levels I not even gonna address
我们提供你需要的所有设备
I’ve given you every piece of equipment you asked for
我们花了很多钱
Spared no expense.
这洞穴不适那么简单易懂的 卡尔
I guess the cave doesn’t understand that,Carl.
弗兰克!
Frank!
你知道吗?看一下这个!…
You know what?check this out…
背信弃义的象征…
Perfidio…
我将它发送到两千米的深度 再给你一次机会
And I am gonna hold this sucker down 2000 vertical meters,just to give you a shot,
因为你太紧张了!当你放屁的话?
Cause your ass is so tight,when you fart…
只有狗才能听到
Only dogs can hear it.
是啊! – 是啊!
Yeah! – Yeah!
好啦…可以叫乔希上线吗?
All right…Can you put Josh on?
乔希 轮到你了 老兄
Josh,you’re up buddy.
干得好…紧咬不放…至少让我们有饭吃
Nice work…biting the hand that feeds us.
如果这家伙想让他的名字 留在这洞穴上做纪念
If that Softcock wants its name on this cave
至少他自己也得下来亲身体验一下吧
He should be down here,getting his hands dirty
你想干什么?
What?
你在我的黑名单 我们需要你准备好备用的氧气管之类
You’re on my shit list.We needed those Bail out tanks down here,Josh.
我们依靠你做好你的工作
All right,We rely on you to do your job.
一个”工作”是你要选择去做 也是一个有”酬劳”的事才叫工作吧
No,a job is something you choose to do Something you get paid for.
别再把我当五岁小孩了!
Stop treating me like I’m five years old!
那你就别再举止像个五岁小孩啊!
Then stop acting like you are five years old!
你觉得这是一个 可以随便开心乱玩的地方吗?
Do you think this some Downhill Ride,that you can just party…
弗兰克…是时候休息一下
Frank…he was due for a break.
是啊…大家都该休息平和一下!
Everybody is due for a break.
他不需要特别待遇
I Don’t give him a special treatment
你要多少客气平和一些吧? – 不需要吧!
You need to easy on him. – That’s exactly what I do not need to do.
这些洞穴都可以轻易的让你死的!怎能放松对待?
This Cave can kill you in a heartbeat.
他是个好孩子 弗兰克 请你轻声细语放柔一点好吧?
He’s a good kid Frank.Cut him some slack.
好吧 听着…
Aye,listen…
我要你留在这里 因为我就一人去潜水就好
I want to stay here I’ll do this push on my own.
不!不可以单人的去潜水探勘!走吧 J.D.!
No.No one dives alone.Let’s go,J.D.!
嘿…我是认真的跟你讲喔
Judes,I’m serious.
坦白讲 我来这里 也不可能是来袖手旁观而已!
Frank,I did not came all this way to sit her on the sidelines and watch.
不!来吧…
No!Come on..
我们该开始工作 或浪费时间说些废话呢?
Come on,Are We gonna do this or We just gonna talk about it?
几乎没看到底部咧 – 相信我 你会爱上它
I can’t even see the bottom. – Ahh,trust me,you gonna love this.
下一步怎么办?
What next?
放松!现在给你签字一下
Would you just Relax!I’m signing for you right now
卡尔 你是要去还是不去?
Oye..,Carl,Are we doing this thing or what?
在五分钟内得到解决 等待两秒钟!谢谢
I’m gonna get in five minutes.just two seconds!Thanks.
好像在搞电影似的…有够麻烦!
I swear it’s still new to find him on a moon.
没有任何问题
Anything no problems
不再是小孩子了…
no back off thirteen…
哦,你来处理一下 好吗?!告诉他们在另行通知前不要找我
Ah,Look deal with them,will you?!Tell them I am off for a bit till further notice
会很久的…!
Be long…!
哈哈哈!
ha ha ha!
处理完毕
Dealt with!.
乔希 要你保证别让我摔下去
Now Josh,promise me you won’t let me fall.
我保证 只要象我教你的那样 稳扎稳打放心啦…?
I promise,just,just figure through the rock slow and steady like I showed you,okay?
好的 好的 没问题
OK,ok…Sure.
我们出发吧… – 出发…
Here we go… – Here we go…
我跟她不过是登山认识的…别见怪!
I met her on my Everest expedition.
太棒了!她啊…比你更疯狂
Great,She is even crazier than you are.
是的 有一天我会娶她为妻的!
Yeah.I’m gonna marry her one day.
生活可不是一场彩排的 乔希 你必须活在当下!
Life is not a dress rehearsal Josh.You gotta to seize the day.
我敢打赌五十元 比你还早到达洞底喔!
50 $ as I’ll reach the bottom before you.
欧…我看你们会输惨啰!
Oh…You are so about to get spanked.
难以置信! – 是的 很酷吧?
Unbelievable! – Yes,it’s pretty cool,huh?
是啊!真不可思议啊!
Yeah!Amazing
卡尔!又是罗林森打来的
Carl!Rowlingson again.
告诉他!去你的!
Tell him he can kiss my ass!
哦 天啊…
Oh my god…
这个家伙…!
Son of a bitch…!
卡尔只喜欢照着自己的规则玩罢了
Carl likes to play by his own rules.
你还好吗? – 是的 一切都很好!
you’re okay? – Yab,all good.

Ok.
前进!
Push it.
准备好了吗? – 是的 让我们开始吧!
Good to go? – Yeah,let’s do it.
回头见…
See you later…
驾临上都…忽必烈称大可汗
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
长乐穹宫…其堂皇溢于敕言:
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
宫畔漠漠…倾流圣阿尔浮之河
Where Alph,the sacred river,ran
潜入巨穴…其深深非人子所能觇
Through caverns measureless to man
坠彼晦海…无天日而阙照
Down to a sunless sea
曾经有个人来自南塔克特
There once was a man from Nantucket
长得一副猪头样子
who is headless to shake bucket
乔治 你陪着我们吗?
How are you travelling George,you with us?
收到!有啊!敬陪君侧喔!
Roger that.I’m all over you,Judes.
你想得美喔…
Yeah,you wish!…
我们慢慢向下通过…
let’s pull down to go through…
记得保持通讯畅通
Just keep the coms clear
让我们至少保持点诗情画意吧?弗兰克
Yeah,well let’s keep the poetry to minimum,Frank.
还好吧?莉兹?减压多久了?
Are you good,Liz?How long to decompress?
一切正常 约十分钟了
All good.About 10 minutes.
那几个小时后再说吧
I’ll see you in a couple of hours.
老把戏总是胜过新玩意儿的啦
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill
我看你输我五十美元啰 伙计
I think that’s $ 50 you owe me,buddy.
做好准备啰 – 好的好的
settle up. – okay dokey.
让我们开始吧!
Let’s do it.
有跟着我一起吗?
Are you with me Judes?
跟在你后面…放心啦
I’m on your sex through a dolphin dive.
我看不到任何东西
I do not see anything.
别担心 再五公尺左右就到底了
Do not worry about it.We are about 5 meters from the bottom.
照着乔希的光线走就好
Follow Josh’s light.
你看来还挺熟路的嘛
You’re quite a ripple rat
是啊 老爸每个夏天里带着我来几个月了
Yeah,dad gets me every summer for a month
你真幸运啊!
Lucky you.
我的生活已经被拉进他的愚蠢的探险活动了
I’ve been dragged in all his stupid expeditions,all my life
他从来没有想过 我到底喜不喜欢这类的东西
See,it Never occurred to him to ask if I actually like caving.
是啊 乔希只是想当他自己罢了…跟他老爸根本不像…
Yab,Josh is his own man…Doesn’t take after his dad much…
你指的是我像私生子或蠢蛋是吗?
Oh,what?!You mean I’m not the * actually shutdown Nazi asshole?!
没错…你老爸则是世上 最意志坚决的洞穴探勘者
True,But he is also the most Determined cave diver in the world
是啊…除此之外他啥也不会啦
Yeah…that’s because he got nothing else.
给你 – 谢谢
Here you are!. – thanks you
它们现在在哪里?
Where about are they?
恶魔的边境 “有点光线而已”
The Devil’s Restriction “And Let there be light.”
放在这里…然后继续前进
Let’s put down here and head on.
了解!
Roger that.
喂喂喂…妈的!R2卡住了!
Hey..hey…oh hey!Shit!”R2″ got stuck!
小心点啊…糟糕!
Careful,Judes. – Oh shit!.
呼叫救援潜水夫算了…
Call the scuba police…
挖咧…今晚被你搞砸了吧?
Oach,drinks on you tonight,Judes.
是啊 是啊…
Yeah,Yeah…
我看他也被惹恼了吧?…
She gonna Pissed off about that…
来看看这个 – 什么东西?
I found,Judes,Look at it. – what is it?
这里的烂泥流速相当快
This stilt pulling through here,pretty fast!
看来很有趣的 也许有另一个通道!
Looks interesting.could be both ways!
你也可以看得到吗 乔治?
Getting this,George?
是的 一切都很好
Roger that.all moo good.
看到什么东西了吗 弗兰克?
What you got there,Frank?
不知道 让我们来看看吧
I do not know.Let’s take a peek.
维克 来帮国家地理杂♥志♥录影一下吧?
Hey Vic,Get some payroll for the National Geographic,would you?!.
好啊…
Sure…
那么…乔希…你喜欢洞穴探险吗?
So…Josh…Do you like caving?
嗯…我的老爸是很着迷啦
My Old man is obsessed with torture,Right?!.
那么 所有洞穴探险 就像是他们的生活一样
All cavers are It’s like ah…That’s thing.
看一下我生日时他送给我什么?
Check out what he got me…for my birthday.
这是他远征婆罗洲时 从一只野猪身上拔下的牙
It’s from a wild boar that is killed by hand in Ipon’s expedition in Borneo.
这很酷吧?
that’s ahh…pretty cool,huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!