其实错了 他有”改装”过
Wrong,he modified it.
他是杀死了野猪 吃了猪肉 然后把猪牙变成了…”手电筒”
kills his wild boar,eat it,and then it turned into the torch.
哇…酷啊…
Oh,Wow,that’s so Cool!…
哪里酷啊?…
It’s not cool…
那么 洞穴探险像是
that is a caver for you.
他们会说:”我是第一个看到什么大石头的”
They are like:”wow..I could be the first person to check out some awesome bit of rock…
“或我走了十哩才到达哪里之类的”
…Which just like the last 10 miles of plentiness rock.
好像很神的样子
It’s so Lame. – Ah josh…
啊…乔希你就是不明白 是吧?
You just do not get it,do you?
你父亲是我们这辈份里 最受人尊敬的探险家
Your Old man he is…he is the most respected explorer of our time.
他就像…哥伦布或尼尔-阿姆斯壮一般
He’s like…Columbus or Neil Armstrong.
而现在眼前这些岩石 这些洞穴…
And these rocks,these caves…
老兄啊 就是现在啊!
Ah man,this is it.
地球上已经没剩多少可以去探险的地方了
There is nowhere else left on the planet to explore
想想有谁能在无人到过的地方 当第一个照亮那里的人?
I mean,what else you can shine a light where no humans have been before,Huh?
你想当”那个”在无人到过的地方 第一个照亮那里的人?
You want to shine a light where no humans have been before?!
先照亮…”这里”…吧?哈哈…
Here you go?
我好久没做这样的事了
Hone on this for a while.
最后总是会有令人兴奋的事
Finally,some excitement.
他打算不用备份氧气筒 – 他好像来真的
He’s going in without bail out. – His Cain
天啊 弗兰克 算了吧
Jesus,Frank,just leave it.
这孔洞似乎相当狭窄
That hole is narrower than a nun’s nasty
你确定你在干什么 弗兰克?
Are you sure you’re up for this,Frank?
你不一定要跟来啊 – 是啊…为何不呢?
You don’t have to come,Judes. – Yeah,Right…
打算要随机应变是吗?
plan to dive and dive to plan,Judes…
去你的啦 乔治
Go fuck yourself,George.
这个洞似乎真的很狭窄 我希望你”减肥有成功”能钻得过去啊!
That hole looks pretty tight hole,Judes.I hope your diet,is working for you.
我要让水下探测机器跟着过去
I’m going in after them.
嗯…天啊…弗兰克…
Jesus,Frank…
真是越来越狭窄了 – 废话…还用你说?…
I guess this is starting to gets boring – Ohh,my shit…
我的装备卡住了
My valve is stuck.
我真的卡住了啦
My hand just caught.
我动不了了 弗兰克…弗兰克 我动不了了
I’m wedged.Frank…Frank,I’m wedged.
它卡住了
It’s stuck.
保持冷静点!
Judes,stay calm.
保持呼吸慢一点 恐慌只会让你更糟糕罢了
Beaver smile Judes.Panic is vulture sits on your shoulders.
放心…总是会有出路的
It’s always like Somewhere.
好了…我想我可以移♥动♥了 – 了解 真是好样的!
It’s cool done – – Roger.keep on!
我的天啊…真不可思议啊!
My God!would you Look at that!
他成功了 他最后…终于成功了!
He did it.He finally fucken did it!
坦白说 弗兰克 你真是一个固执的家伙
Frank,you’re one stubborn son of a bitch
好样的啦!
Bravo…
开天辟地以来 从未有过人类目睹这一切
Since the beginning of time not a human being has never seen this.
看看他们 简直就像一座大教堂
Look.It’s like a cathedral.
真的就像一座大教堂 – 那是当然的…
Saint Judes cathedra…. – huah,Dam Right…
看看这些泡泡的走向 起码约一百米高度
See air bell up there.Not a hundred feet up.
真是很大的一个地方
Could be great air bell.
乔治 你真的得亲眼目睹这一切
George…you’ve gotta see this.
这可能会成为一个全新的洞穴系统
there is gonaa be whole new cave system up there
凭我的直觉
I feel it.
哇! – 哇! – 哇!
Wow…! – Wow…! – Wow…!
想要上去看一看吗?
You want to go up and have a look?
你想再多两小时做减压吗?
You Want to spend two hours decompression?
让我们留下点伏笔好了 卡尔
Let’s leave something for Carl.
好吧…
Ok!.
好的 乔治 我们回去了
All right George,we’re linning it out.
罗杰 你做的很好
Roger that!You done really good.
我们会为您准备好一杯热茶 等你回来
we’ll have a nice a hot cup of tea ready for you when you get back
你的呼吸管好像有一个小裂缝 让我看看
Aye!you got a bit of a leak.Let me take a look.
你是什么意思?在哪里?
What do you mean?Where?
噢!糟糕…
God! – Shit!
朱迪!…朱迪!别动! – 找到备用气瓶 找到…
Judes!…Judes!Hold still! – find the bailout,find…!
别动!我抓到你了 我抓住了
Hold still!I got you,I got you.
弗兰克 我的备用气瓶!
Frank,my bail out!
跟我保持在一起 让我仔细看一看
Stay with me.Let me take a look.
带我去空气平台 弗兰克 带我去空气平台!
Get me to the air bell,Frank.Get me to the air bell!
他妈的太远了 但我们一定会成功的
This is too far.we will never make it.
来吧 弗兰克 带我去空气平台
Come on Frank,Come on Frank,Get me to the air bell.
他妈的太远了 – 真是该死的!
Judes,is too far. – Jesus!,fuck!
她没带备用气瓶啊!
She is got no bailout!
我快淹死了! – 保持冷静啊!
plumbing! – Stay calm.
我们可以轮流使用面罩
We gotta body breath we gotta body breath,all right?
来吧…面罩互相轮流用
Mask off.
弗兰克 别这样做…不然你们两个都会没救的
Frank,do not do it.We gonna lose you both!
不 弗兰克,不 弗兰克,不要…
No frank,no frank,no…
嗨…
Oh man!…
他妈的!
Fuck…
你看到了吗?他就这样他妈的把她推开! – 我不觉得该这样看待事情 乔希
See?he just fucken yank the mask away from her. – I do not see it that way,Josh.
乔希…! – 嘿 嘿 乔希…你♥他♥妈♥的根本不知道在说什么
Josh…! – hey,hey Josh…you got no fucken idea…
你在说什么呢 – 不…他杀死了她!
…what are you taking about. – No…He killed her!
胡扯
That’s pullshit.
她死了 就因为他!
She is dead because of him!
听我说!听我说! – 哦 滚开! – 听我说!
Listen to me!…Listen to me!…Listen to me! – Oh,..Fuck off! – Listen to me!…
队友们在水底互相轮用氧气面罩
Body breathing with a full face mask
已经算是一种最激进的行为
Is the most radical thing you can possibly do under water.
这真是疯狂的尝试
He was insane to even try it.
这是我所见过的最英勇的事
It’s the most heroic god dam thing I have ever seen.
不,这都是胡扯!
No,that’s pullshit!
听我说! – 胡扯!
Listen to me! – Pullshit!
假设一个情况 给你选择两者之一
It wasn’t the case of him or her josh,
在那之下到底要牺牲一个还是两个都挂
This was a bout dipping one body down there or two.
一旦朱迪失去了备用气瓶 事情就…她已经玩完了
Once the Judes lost it,it was…She was gone.
她已经没救了
She wasn’t coming alive
弗兰克没有任何权利 可以准许她拿掉备用气瓶
Frank had no right taking her through there without the bailout tanks.
很明显 这是她自己的选择
Clearly,that was her choice.
全是胡扯! – 一分一毫的任何动作 包括去哪里探索
it’s full bullshit! – Every fiber of Judes pain was driven to explore
弗兰克从来不会强迫她做任何事情
Frank didn’t force her to do anything.
不…不…
No…No…
他总是逼人逼得太紧
He always pushes too hard.
乔希 不…
Josh,no…
是他让这事情发生的…
He made this happen…
有谁愿意过来帮个忙啊!?
Is it somebody want to give me a hand here?
将她好好的包覆好 这样就可以准备离开这里
Get her Wrapped up and neg.whole out of here.
前进基地…前进基地…有收到吗?
Forward base…Forward base,do you copy?
有没有人听到 暴风已迫在眉睫
If I hear,the storm is right on the top of us.
已经自海岸袭来了!
Now it’s live striking from the coast!
该死的 弗兰克!快答覆啊!
Damn,Frank!pickup!
弗兰克 有听到吗?
Frank,can you hear me?
你有尝试联络地面吗
XXX we hear any word from Jim on a surface,yet?XXX
通讯系统不起作用
The…the Coms are down.
也许也无法连络上第三营地
I fortified the connector to Camp 3.
这里是第四营地 呼叫地面基地
This is camp 4 to surface base,come in
是你会怎么做呢?在山上时?
What would you do?On the mountain.
第四营地 呼叫地面基地 吉姆 听到请回答
Camp 4 to surface base,come in.Jim,do you read me.
在那致命的高海拔 什么也不能做
There is nothing can be done for the dead on altitude.
如果我在山上 我会继续前进
If I were on the mountain I’d keep going.
该死!
Ahh…Damn it!
朱蒂比任何人都知道这行业的风险
Judes Knew the risks better than anyone.
你硬拖着大家只为了你的伟大梦想
You drag every one along on your big dream.
他们听你的 也相信你 却没想到死在这里
And they listen to you,and they believe you,and they wind up down here fucken dead.
天啊 它只是一个洞穴 没有人会在乎的
God,this thing is a rock dad,nobody cares.
有人会在乎的! – 不 我就不在乎!
People care. – Oh they don’t!
朱蒂会在乎!
Judes cared.
在现实世界中也没多少人 会在乎这该死的洞穴
Nobody out there,in the real world,give two shits about this…this fucken cave.
备用氧气瓶本来就该一起带下水
Those bail out empty you would supposed to bring down
朱蒂和我只好爬上去拿
Judes and I,had to climb back on and get them.
她也已经深层潜水了好久几乎没睡
Judes snapped to dive the heavily beneath with couple of hours sleep about
也许不会有什么差别
Then I maybe didn’t make any difference
但也可能是很重要的!
Maybe it did.
你会怎样想呢?
Wanna think about that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!