Home 传记电影 大梦想家(2013)

大梦想家(2013)

0
大梦想家(2013)

而她的鸟儿在头顶上盘旋
While overhead, her birds fill the skies
大教堂四周的圣徒和使徒
All around the cathedral the saints and apostles
低头看着叫卖♥♥的她
Look down as she sells her wares
尽管你看不见 每当有人想买♥♥时
Although you can’t see it. You know they are smiling
你就知道他们在微笑着
Each time someone shows that he cares
尽管她的话语简短
Though her words are simple and few
听 你听 她在呼唤着你
Listen, listen. She’s calling to you
鸟食鸟食 两便士一袋
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag
两便士
Tuppence
两便士
Tuppence
两便士一袋
Tuppence a bag
这个可以
That’ll work.
但她会说不行的吧
But she’s gonna say no, isn’t she?
这个女人太猜不透了
The woman is a conundrum.
我的世界曾经平静
My world was calm
井然有序 堪称典范
Well ordered, exemplary
典范
“Exemplary”
之后她悠然而至 带来了混乱
Then came this person with chaos in her wake
如今我的抱负
And now my life’s ambitions go
一下子全然不再
With one fell blow
这真叫人难以接受
It’s quite a bitter pill to take
灵感来自于那个人吧
Inspired by someone we know?
那得问鲍勃了
You’d have to ask Bob.
她可能会让我们大吃一惊
She might surprise us all.
不不不 她不会的
No, no, no, she won’t.
你不知道
You don’t know that.
不 我知道 我确实知道
No, I do. I do know it.
我就是太知道了
I know it only too well.
我曾经也跟现在的她一样
I fought this battle from her side.
帕特·帕沃斯
Pat Powers.
他想要米老鼠
Oh, he wanted the mouse,
那时候我身无分文
and I didn’t have a bean in my pocket back then.
他是个了不起的纽约大制片人
He was this big’ terrifying New York producer,
我只是带了张米奇草稿的密苏里来的小孩
I was just a kid from Missouri with a sketch of Mickey.
交出他能要了我的命
It would’ve killed me to give him up.
真的 能要了我的命
Honest to God, would’ve killed me.
那只老鼠就是家人
That mouse is family.
回家吧
Go home.
这个世界
This world,
只是场幻觉 金蒂大姑娘
it’s just an illusion, Ginty old girl.
玛丽·斯巴克斯迪克伯爵夫人
Ah, the Countess Mary Sparklestick.
请告诉我你这么专心 是在做什么呢
Pray tell me, what are you concentrating so hard on?
我在下蛋
I’m laying eggs.
真的吗 太棒了
Really? Fabulous.
我今天是一只母鸡
Today, I’m a hen.
确实是
Indeed.
我们说话的功夫我就看见羽毛长出来了
I can see the feathers sprouting as we speak.
海伦·戈夫 去摆餐具准备吃晚餐好吗
Helen Goff, will you lay the table for supper, please?
我不是海伦
I’m not Helen.
她没法摆餐具
She can’t possibly lay the table,
她忙着下蛋呢
she’s busy laying eggs.
海伦 去摆餐具准备吃晚餐好吗
Helen, will you lay the table for supper, please?
她在下蛋
She’s laying!
对不起
Sorry.
我该
I should…
金蒂
Ginty.
千万不要停止做梦 我的宝贝金蒂
Don’t you ever stop dreaming, Ginty, my love.
你可以成为任何想成为的人
You can be anyone you want to be.
任何一个
Anyone.
我想像你一样
I want to be just like you.
不要
Don’t.
别像我
Don’t.
你没事吧 女士
Are you all right, Mrs.?
特拉弗斯夫人
Mrs. Travers?
特拉弗斯夫人
Mrs. Travers.
我们刚说想给你演奏银行里的那首歌♥
We were saying we’d like to play you the song in the bank.
好吗
Would that be good?
好的
Okey.
富达信托银行
Fidelity Fiduciary Bank.
我是道斯
I am Dawes.
那你有两便士
“So, you have tuppence.
能让我瞧瞧吗
“May I be permitted to see it?
不 我想
“No, I want it
用它买♥♥鸟食 迈克尔说道
“to feed the birds,” Michael says.
满嘴胡话的小子
“Fiddlesticks boy!
喂鸟能得到什么
“Feed the birds and what have you got?”
肥鸟
Fat birds!
但是
But…
但如果到银行 明智地用它投资
If you invest your tuppence. Wisely in the bank
安然无恙
Safe and sound
很快把钱在银行安全地投资
Soon the tuppence. Safely invested in the bank
阿洛拉展览会及农业田园诗秀
猜猜公牛有多重
布里尔夫人说爸爸会去颁奖
Mrs. Brill says Father is presenting the medals.
没错 他是银行代表
He is, indeed. On behalf of the bank.
说不定他会因为我跳五月柱舞给我别个奖牌
Maybe he’ll pin one on me for the maypole.
也许会呢
He might.
爸爸在哪呢
Where is Father?
应该在哪准备演讲呢
I think he’s practicing his speech somewhere.
请给我两个
Two, please.
按照经理的安排
And you’ll achieve
将您的财富
That sense of conquest
按照适当的需求投资
As your affluence expands
随着你的增收
In the hands of the directors
你就会体会到征服的感觉
Who invest as propriety demands
爸爸
Father!
在爱尔兰时
Back in Ireland. Ah!
我很怀念那里的青山
I miss her green hills so.
澳大利亚贝尔汉切特银行赞助
为什么由他代表银行讲话
Why is he speaking for the bank?
他是经理 先生
He is the manager, sir.
他看起来太糟了
He looks terrible.
下午好 尊敬的来宾
Good afternoon, distinguished guests,
我们最大的支持者 伦道夫·贝尔汉切特先生
our biggest supporter, Mr. Randolph Belhatchett,
和他可爱的夫人
and his lovely wife.
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
我很荣幸在此代表
I’m honored to be here on behalf of
澳大利亚贝尔汉切特银行
the Belhatchett Bank of Australia.
很快
Shortly, it will, uh…
我将非常高兴地
It will be my very pleasant duty
给我们年轻的表演者们颁奖
to present the awards to our young performers.
但我们…但在开始前
But, we, uh… But before I begin,
让我先跟我们年轻的市民们说几句话
allow me a very few words to our very youngest citizens
是关于
about the, uh… About the, uh,
银行在我们的社会中的角色
the role of the bank in our community.
你存两便士到银行里
When you deposit tuppence in a bank account
很快
Soon…
你很快会看到
Soon, you’ll see…
存款就变成了
…that it blooms into credit of a…
一大笔
generous amount.
每半年
Semiannually
随着你的增收
And you’ll achieve that sense of stature
你就会体会到名望的感觉
As your influence expands
财务
To the high
达到高水平
Financial strata
建立信用 也有了指挥权
That established credit now commands
你可以买♥♥一个两个信托
You can purchase first and second trust deeds
-想想 -取消抵押品赎回
– Think of the… – Foreclosures!
-债券 -动产
– Bonds! – Chattels!
-红利 -股票
– Dividends! – Shares!
-破产 -债务人销♥售♥
– Bankruptcies! – Debtor sales!
机会