Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这孩子会不会很吵啊
Will the child be a nuisance?
我们可得飞11个小时呢
It’s an 11-hour flight.
我…不…
I don’t…
非常好
Jolly good.
真希望飞机坠毁
I hope we crash.
马车呢
Where’s the carriage?
马车 谁要马车啊
Carriage? Who needs a carriage?
可是亲爱的 我们有这么多
But, darling, we have so many…
悠闲的漫步是一种恩赐啊 亲爱的
A leisurely stroll is a gift, darling!
是一种恩赐
It’s a gift!
那毕蒂你留在这儿吗
Now, Biddy’ are you staying?
和我们一起走吗
You’re coming with us?
好极了
Excellent!
好了
All right.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
-也谢谢您 夫人 -好了
– Thank you, Miss. – All right.
大家快点 我们别误了火车
Hurry up, everyone. We mustn’t be late for the train.
走了 大家准备好了吗
All aboard! Everybody ready?
好了
Yes.
再见了 卡蒂奶奶
See you soon, Katie Nanna.
照顾好自己 亲爱的
Take care, love.
好了 都准备好了吗
All right. Everybody ready?
以步当车
Walking bus!
-左 右 左 右 -夫人
– Left, right, left, right… – Miss!
夫人
Miss!
谢谢
Thank you.

Left!
左 右 左
Left, right, left.
一 二 三
And one, two, three.
新城市 新工作 新银行 新生活
New town, new job, new bank, new life!
快走 我的小笨鸭们
Come on, my little ducklings!
右 左
Right, left!
快点 跟上 跟上
Come on! Come along! Come along!

Halt!
澳大利亚黄金海岸铁路
马里伯勒站
阿洛拉
Allora.
金蒂 跟上 亲爱的
Ginty. Come on, my love.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
飞机开始向洛杉矶机场降落
we are beginning our descent into Los Angeles.
是他 是他吧
Oh, he does, does he?
欢迎来到
洛杉矶
克莱多
沃格特
帕梅拉·林登·特拉弗斯
是特拉弗斯吗 帕梅拉·林登·特拉弗斯
Travers? P.L. Travers?
-夫人 -好吧
– Mrs. – Okay.
欢迎您 帕梅拉·林登·特拉弗斯夫人
Well, welcome, Mrs. P.L. Travers.
欢迎来到天使之城
Welcome to the City of Angels.
我来帮您拿
Let me take those for you.
-我自己能行 -走吧
– I’m perfectly capable… – Come…
好吧
Oh, never mind.
太阳都出来欢迎您了
The sun came out to say hello just to you.
别扯了
Don’t be preposterous.
这味道好像是…
It smells, like…
-茉莉 -氯气和汗臭 呸
-Jasmine. – Chlorine and sweat. Ugh!
真是要命啊
It’s dreadful.
可笑
Absurd.
您还好吗 帕梅拉·林登·特拉弗斯夫人
Are you all right back there, Mrs. P.L. Travers?
不是帕梅拉·林登夫人
It’s not “Mrs. P.L.”
就是夫人
It’s just “Mrs.”
太热了
It’s so hot.
这好解决
Oh. No problemo!
没问题
No problemo.
我们安装了全新的空调系统 夫人
We got a brand new air conditioning system, Mrs.
是啊
Yeah.
会让您觉得
Just about make you feel like
又回到了古老美丽的英格儿兰
you’re in good old Eng-er-land again!
我跟你讲 现在车的配置可不一般
I tell you, the things they can put in cars these days.
应有尽有
Gosh almight.
啥都不是问题
No problemo.
比弗利山庄宾馆
我们到了 夫人
And here we are, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人
Ma’am.
需要我帮您收拾东西吗 夫人
Would you like me to unpack for you, ma’am?
年轻人 如果你那么愿意摆弄女士衣物
Young man, if it is your ambition to handle ladies’ garments,
我建议你去洗衣店打工
may I suggest you take employment in a launderette.
怪人
Odd.
怪人 真是怪人
Odd, odd.
我的天
Oh, dear.
上帝啊
For heaven’s sake.
这到底是
What on earth is…
怎么
How…
这是
What on…
不不不 这可不行
No, no, no. This will never do.
绝对不能有梨
Absolutely no pears.
不能有梨
No pears.
一座宫殿
A palace.
还有骏马
Complete with mighty steed.
还有鸡
And chickens.
我的天啊
Oh, my.
我们会在这里创造美好的记忆
Oh, we’ll make beautiful memories here,
我的天使
my angel.
来吧
Come on.
好吗
All right?
姑娘们 走吧
Girls. Come on.
在这个房♥子里 你们住一间屋子
In this house, you get to share a room!
终于解脱了
Good riddance.
现在
Now…
该处理这些玩意了
I’ll take care of this.
他们觉得我几岁
How old do they think I am?
五岁还是怎样
Five years old, or something.
可怜的A.A.米尔恩[维尼熊作者]
Poor A.A. Milne.
这可怕的工作
Ghastly business.
鸭 狗 出去
Duck, dog, out.
这下好多了
Much better.
你就待在那儿吧
And you can stay there
直到你学聪明了
until you learn the art of subtlety.
蕾西
Lassie!
是你啊
There you are.
别担心
Don’t worry.
您的电视没坏
There’s nothing wrong with your television set.
这是个精灵铃铛
This is a pixie bell.
人耳是听不见它的声音的
The sound is much too high for human ears.
你在这儿啊 廷克
There you are, Tink.
别把那玩意弄在我身上
Hey! Get that stuff off of me!
你要是听过彼得·潘的故事的话
You know, if you’re familiar with our story of Peter Pan,
就会知道小叮当的魔尘
you know a little sprinkling of Tinker Bell’s fairy dust
能让人飞起来
can make you fly. Huh.
你去哪儿啊 廷克
Where are you going, Tink?
你是不是忘了什么
Haven’t you forgotten something?
关电视
Off!
我们就得这么对你
That’s how we deal with you.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, Mrs.
不是夫人 是…
It’s not “Mrs”. It’s…
算了吧
Never mind.
咱就总是说不对 是吧
We’re just not going to get it right, are we?
您指什么
What’s that?
每天都是同一名司机吗
Will it be the same driver every day?
是的 夫人 一切听从您的指挥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!