Louder, please. I can’t
大声一点 我不能
You’re gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
你在这世上可要吃苦头了
To ease the blow, let me buy you a drink. Come on.
为了让你放轻松 请你喝一杯 走吧
Double Jack Daniels on the rocks.
双份杰克·丹尼尔加冰块
And bring my young friend here a Shirley Temple.
给我朋友一杯雪莉鸡尾酒
Hold on. Do you have beer?
等等 你有啤酒吗?
Certainly. May I see some I.D.?
当然有 你有证件吗?
Are you interested in walking the rest of your life, chappy?
你想要一辈子当侍者吗?
I’m sorry, sir, but…
对不起 先生 但…
I’m a regular here. My boy’s going on 23.
我是这儿的常客 我儿子都快23了
Why don’t you call up front, the office?
你何不打电话问经理
Mr. Gilbert, he’s a friend of mine.
吉尔伯特先生是我朋友
Any particular beer?
指定要哪个牌子吗?
Schlitz. No Schlitz?
史利兹 没有的话
Blatz. No Blatz?
就要布雷兹 再没有的话
Improvise.
那就随便了
I’ll do my best, sir. Thank you, sir.
一定让您满意 先生 谢了
You’re human, Charlie. Beer?
你总算像人了 查理 喝啤酒
Who are we drinking with?
我们在跟谁一块儿喝?
I’m getting a nice soap and water feeling from down there.
上好香皂和水的清香从那飘来
Ah… female. Female?
女性 女性?
You’re callin’ her female, must mean you like her or you wouldn’t be so casual.
女性就表示你对她有意思否则你不会这么漠不关心
Is she alone? Yeah, she’s alone.
她一个人? 是一个人
Things are heating up. Chestnut hair?
好戏要开锣了 栗色发
Brown, Light brown.
棕色 淡棕色
Twenty two? What am I, guy at a carnival?
二十二岁? 我不太会猜年龄
The day we stop looking, Charlie, is the day we die.
活着的时候就要认真观察 查理
Move.
行动
Where? You know where, son.
去哪儿? 你知道哪儿
Don’t be coy, Charlie.
别害羞 查理
This woman is made for you. I can feel it.
她是上帝为你造的 我有预感
Goddamn beautiful, isn’t she?
漂亮死了吧
She’s not bad. Whoo bingo! The boy’s alive.
她长得不差 不错 你的活力来了
Come on, son, perambulate.
来吧 大步走
Perambulate.
大步走
Excuse me, senorita, do you mind if we join you?
打扰您了 小姐 介意我们和您同坐吗?
I’m feeling you’re being neglected.
我有个您被忽视的感觉
Well, I’m expecting somebody.
我在等人
Instantly?
他马上就来?
No, but any minute now. Any minute?
不 但随时会到 随时会到
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有些人一分钟内过尽一生
What are you doing right now? I’m waiting for him.
现在你做什么 我正等他
Would you mind if we waited with you,
介不介意我们陪你等
you know, just to keep the womanizers from bothering you?
好叫纨绔子弟们别烦你?
No, I don’t mind.
不 我不介意
Thank you.
谢谢
Charlie.
查理
You know, I detect a fragrance in the air.
你知道吗 我在空气中闻到了香味
Don’t tell me what it is.
别告诉我是什么
Ogilvie Sisters soap.
欧吉维姐妹香皂
Ah, that’s amazing.
真不可思议
I’m in the amazing business!
我做的正是不可思议行
It is Ogilvie Sisters soap.
就是欧吉维姐妹香皂
My grandmother gave me three bars for Christmas.
圣诞节祖母送我的
I’m crazy about your grandmother.
我对你祖母着迷了
I think she’d have liked Charlie too.
她也一定会喜欢查理
Don’t pay any attention to him. What’s your name?
别理他 你的芳名是?
Donna.
唐娜
Donna? I’m Frank. This here is… This is Charlie.
唐娜 我是弗兰克 这位是… 查理
Yes. She likes you.
她喜欢你
Charlie’s having a difficult weekend. He’s going through a crisis.
查理有个烦恼的周末 他正在度过一个危机
How does he look like he’s holding up?
他看来如何
He looks fine to me.
看来还好
Oh! She does like you, Charlie.
她真的喜欢你 查理
So, Donna, ah… do you tango?
唐娜 你跳探戈吗?
No. I wanted to learn once, but
不 以前想要学 但是
But?
但是什么?
But Michael didn’t want to.
但是迈克尔不想
Michael, the one you’re waiting for.
迈克尔 你在等的人
Michael thinks the tango’s hysterical.
迈克尔觉得探戈很可笑
Well, I think Michael’s hysterical.
我想迈克尔很可笑
Don’t pay any attention to him. Did I already say that?
别理他 我好像说过了
What a beautiful laugh.
多美的笑声
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢 弗兰克
Would you like to learn to tango, Donna?
你想不想学探戈 唐娜?
Right now?
现在?
I’m offering you my services free of charge.
我免费服务
What do you say?
怎么样
I think I’d be a little afraid.
我有点害怕
Of what?
害怕什么
Afraid of making a mistake.
踩错步
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
探戈里无所谓错步的 不像人生
It’s simple. That’s what makes the tango so great.
它简单 所以才棒
If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.
要是踏错步或绊倒了 继续跳
Why don’t you try?
何不试试
Will you try it?
你要试试吗?
All right. I’ll give it a try.
好 那我试试
Hold me down, son.
稳住我 孩子
Your arm.
你的手
Charlie, I’m gonna need some coordinates here, son.
查理 给我一点方位
The floor’s about 20 by 30,
舞池大约二十尺乘三十尺
And you’re at the long end.
你在舞池这边
There’s tables on the outside. The band’s on the right.
外围有些桌子 乐队在右边
Oh, Frank, you are one incredible dancer.
弗兰克 你跳得好极了
Wait’ll you see Charlie dance.
查理跳得才好呢
He’s a liar. I don’t dance. Isn’t he a charmer, though?
他撒谎 我不会跳 他很有魅力 不是吗?
Truth is, not only can he dance, but he’ll sing you a hell of a tune.
事实上 他不仅会跳 还能唱
He can do bird calls and imitate Bela Lugosi.
他会学鸟叫 还会模仿明星贝拉·卢戈西
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Michael, this is Frank and this is Charlie.
迈克尔 这位是弗兰克 这位是查理
Hi, Frank, Charlie. I’m sorry I’m late. Oh, that’s okay.
你们好 弗兰克 查理 抱歉我迟到了 没关系
These two gentlemen entertained me and time flew.
有两位先生陪着我 时间一下子就打发了
Your girl is a hell of a tango dancer.
你女友的探戈跳得好极了
You found someone to tango with. That’s terrific!
你总算找到人陪你跳探戈了 太棒了
Let me shake your hand.
我们握个手
No, it was Frank. Hell, I’ll shake both your hands!
不 是弗兰克陪我跳的 那我握你们俩的手
Honey, this looks like the place, but we gotta go.
亲爱的 我们得走了
We got a date with Darryl and Carol in the village.
我们和代瑞和卡罗尔约好了
Do you have a check?
你付账了吗?
Michael, please. My pleasure. No, no. I got this.
迈克尔 我来付 不不 我来付
Michael, get your hand outta your pocket. I’ll take it. Really.
迈克尔 别去拿钱了 我来给 真的
Allow me.
让我请吧
Why, thank you. Bye, guys.
谢谢了 再会
Bye.
再见
Darryl and Carol. Yeah.
代瑞和卡罗尔
It’s Apartment 17 E, Colonel. She’s expecting you.
十七之一 她在等您呢
You don’t have to worry about a thing. She’s the creme de la creme.
您不用担心 她是最红的
My buddy took the Vice Chancellor of Germany to her.
德国副议长找过她
Now he wants to immigrate to this country.
现在他想移民
you did good, hombre.
办得好
My hair, how is it?
我的头发 还好吧
It’s perfect.
完美
I got the red foulard okay, didn’t I? Yeah, real dark red.
配红色领巾可以吗? 是啊 深红色
Burgundy, Charlie, burgundy.
是葡萄酒色 查理 葡萄酒色
They love it.
她们爱死了
Bay Rum. Windsor knot.
港湾刮胡水 温莎结
That’s my heart I’m feeling.
摸摸我的心
I’m off.
走了
Can you get long distance on this?
可以打长途电话吗
And how. Be my guest.
请自便

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!