‘It’s actually crazy how much she’s like you.
但是我和乔吉,我们自己已经做得很好了
‘But me and Georgie, we’ve done so good on our own.
她是我最好的朋友
‘She’s my best friend.
但如果我
‘But if I…
‘不,不是如果
‘No, not if.
我死后
‘When I die…
‘…我想她真的需要你,杰伊
‘…I think she’s really gonna need you, Jay.
所以,请接听你的电♥话♥,长大吧
‘So, please answer your phone and just grow up.
因为我知道,你内心深处有一部分是想爱她的
‘Because I know that there is a part of you that wants to love her.
她也有一部分想要爱你
‘And there’s a part of her that wants to love you, too.


杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason.
杰森
Jason!
♪托马斯
♪ Thomas
♪还有他的火车
♪ And his trains! ♪
那是一个美丽的音符!
That was a beautiful note there!
对,对,对让我来,让我来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Set me, set me.
开枪,范姆开枪,开枪,开枪
Shoot, fam. Shoot, shoot, shoot!
哦!
Oh!
在我头上 在我头上 – 那是手球,不是吗?
On my head, on my head! – That was handball, weren’t it?
传球把球传过来,杰森
Pass the ball! Pass the flippin’ ball, Jason!
是啊,是啊,碰,碰,碰!
Yeah, yeah, touch, touch, touch!
是啊,继续! – 杰森
Yeah, go on! – Jason!
没听懂 – 传球
Didn’t get that. – Pass, man.
杰森
Jason!
你不能让我们少一个人。这是五人制比赛
You can’t leave us one man short. It’s five-a-side.
是啊是你要求加入的
Yeah, man. You’re the one that asked to join in.
是的,一秒钟
Yeah, one sec.
想取代他的位置吗? – 好啊
Want to take his place? – Yeah.
你为什么离开?
Why did you leave?
听着,我想告诉你语♥音♥信箱的真♥相♥
Look, I wanted to tell you the truth about the voicemail.
但我只是…
But I just…
我无法面对
I couldn’t face it.
听着,你必须明白我和你妈妈的关系
Listen, what you gotta understand about me and your mum
是我们有你的时候太年轻了
is that we were so young when we had you.
就像我们小时候一样,这里一片狼藉
Like we were kids, it was a mess.
但你连试都没试
But you didn’t even try.
你为什么不试试? – 我试过了
Why didn’t you try? – I did try.
我保证我试过了,只是我不擅长
I promise I tried, I’m just not good at it.
没走多远
Didn’t get very far.
不,我知道
No, I know.
我知道,我也不想
I know, I didn’t want to.
我不知道,我觉得你不需要我,你知道吗?
I don’t know, I feel like you don’t need me, you know?
我觉得我不需要你
I didn’t think I needed you.
那你是…?
Do you then, or…?
既然我了解你,就不能不了解你
Now that I know you, I can’t really not know you.
我不需要你来代替妈妈
I don’t need you to replace Mum.
但我需要一个人
But I need someone.
好的
OK.
好,成交
Yeah, deal.
不过,我会搞砸很多事情
I’m gonna mess up a lot, though.
我也会
So will I.
好的
OK.
那么…这是不是意味着我得给你换尿布之类的?
So… does this mean I have to, like, change your nappies and that?
你确实想偷我的牙
You did try to steal my tooth.
有点奇怪,你不觉得吗? – 嗯
Bit strange, don’t you think? – Hm.
那我们拥抱一下,还是…?
Shall we have a cuddle then, or…?
我不知道
I don’t know.
正确的你没抱我
Proper one. You’re not hugging me!
你为什么不好好抱抱我?
Why are you not hugging me properly?
那是什么?这不是…
What’s that? That’s not a…
你想牵手吗? – 不用了,谢谢
You wanna hold hands? – I’m good, thanks.
有道理
Fair enough.
你得开始收拾自己了
You need to start cleaning up after yourself.
我受够了为你打扫卫生
I’m fed up of cleaning up for ya.
我在收拾自己的东西。 – 就好像我是大人,你是小孩一样
I am cleaning up after me. – Like I’m the adult and you’re the kid.
这不是真的。 – 就是这样
That’s not true. – Yes, it is.
我一直在打扫 – 不,你没有
I’ve been cleaning up. – No, you haven’t.
我漏掉了什么? – 你把洋葱圈忘在桌上了
What have I been leaving out? – You left your onion rings on the table.
你还没洗碗呢你拿了我的旧床单
You haven’t washed up your dishes. You’re taking my old bedsheets.
是的,但我洗完就洗。 – 不,你不能洗
Yeah, but I’m washing them after. – No, you’re not washing ’em.
我正在洗! – 我洗完再洗
I’m washing ’em! – I will wash ’em after!
这并不重要,不是吗?
It doesn’t matter, does it?
文书工作是一场噩梦。 – 总是这样
The paperwork was a nightmare. – Always is.
真是遗憾。她走的是一条好路
It’s a real shame. She was on a good path.
他们俩太粗鲁了,在一起的时候更糟糕
So rude, the pair of them, and when they’re together, it’s worse.
这是最糟糕的!
It’s the worst!
现在她有了爸爸这就像…万岁
Now she’s just got a dad. It’s, like… Hooray!
我们都有爸爸 – 我没有爸爸
We’ve all got dads. – I haven’t got a dad.
黑眼圈让我休学两周。这很酷
The black eye got me two weeks off school. Which was cool.
乔吉给我带了个蛋糕,说对不起什么的
Georgie brought me a cake to say sorry and that.
她来了至少还有这一点
She’s turning up. At least there’s that, you know.
她在这里,对于这样一个孩子,你能要求的也就这么多了
She’s here, about as much as you can ask for with a kid like that.
所以…
So…
干得好干得好
Well done! Well done, you.
了不起的东西
Amazing stuff.
那个白♥痴♥杰森,他抢了我的自行车
That idiot Jason, he took my bike.
他说他要把它切开,现在已经两个星期了
He said he was going to nick it and it’s been two weeks now.
而且他还没还回来。 – 冷静点
And he still hasn’t given it back. – Calm down.
他呢?我的天啊
And him? Oh, my days!
那头发那是什么头发?他以为自己在演 “8英里 “呢
That hair! What is that hair? He thinks he’s in “8 Mile”.
别跟我闹情绪
Don’t be in a mood with me.
你什么都没让我选
Well, you didn’t let me choose a thing.
你的品味真差,你知道吗?
You’ve got really bad taste, you know.
你不能把该死的客厅漆成午夜蓝色
You can’t paint a bloody living room midnight blue.
他不同意,店里的人也不同意
Well, he disagreed, the man in the shop.
分发样品的人
The guy handing out the samples
是不是听的家伙,好吗?
ain’t the guy to be listening to, alright?
我已经说过了,你可以粉刷浴室
I’ve already said you can paint the bathroom
因为没人看到,所以无所谓。 – 哦,闭嘴
cos no one sees that so it don’t matter. – Oh, shut up!
是啊颜色看起来不错
Yeah! The colour looks good, you know.
我就说嘛 – 是啊,看起来还不错
I told you. – Yeah, it looks decent.
哦,明白了
Oh, gotcha.
这工作有点辛苦,是吧?
It’s a bit hard work this, eh?
你在看什么?
What you looking at?
我只是觉得,也许我应该用滚筒压一压
I just think maybe I should get a roller on it.
你这样做更快
It’s quicker the way you’re doing it.
我会在这里待很久
I’m gonna be here for ages.
你有时让我恶心 – 我让你恶心?
You disgust me sometimes. – I disgust you?
是啊,用你的语言。 – 我说什么了?
Yeah, with your language. – What did I say?
你的秋季语言。 – 我…?我的 “秋天 “语言?
Your fall language. – What did I…? My ‘fall’ language?
是的
Yes.
你好 伙计
Hiya. – Hello, mate.
你还跳栅栏干什么?那里有个该死的门
What are you still hopping the fence for? There’s a bloody gate there!
只是锻炼我的上肢力量,不是吗?不成功便成仁
Just building my upper body strength, innit? Get hench or die tryin’!
是的,老板。大个子我喜欢你的运动服
Yes, boss. Big man. I like the trackies.
非常,呃… – 恶心
Very, er… – Disgusting.
这就像…这就像…非常正式
It’s like… it’s like… very formal.
我妈妈给我做的 – 你要去哪儿? 参加该死的婚礼?
My mum made it for me. – Where you going, to a bloody wedding?
妈妈给你们俩做了点东西。 – 有点婚礼的气氛
Mum made you both something. – It is a bit wedding vibes.
♪我 17 岁时,母亲对我说
♪ When I was 17, my mother said to me
♪不要停止想象
♪ “Don’t stop imagining
♪”你做的那一天就是你死的那一天”
♪ “The day that you do is the day that you die”
♪现在我拉着一吨♥重的马车,而不是让马儿在草坪上吃草
♪ Now I pull a one-ton carriage instead of the horses grazing the lawn
♪我很开心,我们都很开心
♪ And I was having fun, we were all having fun
♪我 17 岁时,母亲对我说
♪ When I was 17, my mother said to me
♪不要停止想象
♪ “Don’t stop imagining
♪”你做的那一天就是你死的那一天”
♪ “The day that you do is the day that you die”
♪现在我拉着一吨♥重的马车,而不是让马儿在草坪上吃草
♪ Now I pull a one-ton carriage instead of the horses grazing the lawn
♪And I was having fun, we were all having fun And I was having fun, we were all having fun
♪ And I was having fun, we were all having fun ♪