Just… – You just what?
你以为你能翻我的东西?你不能这么做
You think you can go through my stuff? You don’t do that!
你手♥机♥里有什么?
What’s on your phone? – That’s nothing to do with you.
你根本不了解我
You don’t even know me.
你在这里干什么?你没有自己的家吗?
What you doing here again? You not got your own home?
如果你要我走,我就走
I’ll leave if you want me to.
管它呢 – 好了,闭嘴吧
Whatever. – Right, shut up now!
乔治,请把相机从我面前拿开!
‘Georgie, please get that camera out of my face!
你怎么了?转过来 – 不!
‘What is wrong with you? Turn it round.’ – ‘Nah!’
“那天五件睡衣?”–“那是什么?
‘That day five of those pyjamas?’ – ‘What was that?’
第五天没洗澡?
‘Day five with no shower?’ – ‘Huh?’
“一英里外就能闻到你! – 打扰一下
‘Can smell you a mile off!’ – ‘Excuse me!
要不要把我刚刚从你头发上扯下来的东西告诉摄像机?
‘Shall we tell the camera what I’ve just pulled out of your hair?
我们要告诉他们吗?’一个漂亮的多汁的硝烟!
‘Shall we tell them? A nice big juicy nit!’
‘反正我可能是从你那里拿到的
‘I probably got them from you, anyway.’
不,你没有!
‘No, you didn’t!
请拿出来你被禁足了
‘Get it out, please. You’re grounded.’
很明显,他有所隐瞒
Well, he’s obviously hiding something.
不,他没有
No, he ain’t.
你看到他的反应了吗?
Did you see how he reacted?
也许他和你一样,只是想要点私人空间
Well, maybe he just wants some privacy, like you do.
别傻了 阿里
Oh, don’t be stupid, Ali.
你怎么了?每个人都想对付你,不是吗?
What is wrong with you? Everyone’s out to get you, ain’t they?
全世界都围着乔治转你可以相信别人
The world revolves around Georgie. You can trust people, you know.
他是个好人至少他现在来了
He’s being nice. At least he’s here now.
你这个小受害者是为了什么,白♥痴♥?
What are you being such a little victim for, you idiot?
自从他来到这里,你就成了他的好朋友
Ever since he got here, you’ve just been a beg friend to him.
我注定是你的伴侣
I’m meant to be your mate.
你可以有不止一个伴侣,你知道的
You can have more than one mate, you know.
去吧 去做他的伴侣吧我不再需要你了
Go on, then, go and be his mate. I don’t need you anymore.
我会的 – 好的
I will. – Good.
走吧我还有其他队友
Go. I’ve got other mates.
绝对不行!
Absolutely not!
哦,上帝啊
Oh, God!
什么,朋友?
What, a friend?
什么,我和她?不,伙计。她只是个小女孩
What, me and her? Nah, man. She’s a little girl.
其实更像是熟人
More of an acquaintance, really.
你说呢? – 远方的熟人
Wouldn’t you say? – Distant acquaintance.
她不配做我的朋友
She just doesn’t deserve to be my friend.
你还好吗 乔治 – 哦,没事,没事
You alright, Georgie? – Oh, yeah, yeah.
你还好吗? – 没事
You alright? – Mm-hm.
你想要…想要一个拥抱还是…?
Do you want a… want a hug or…?
我没事,谢谢 – 好吧也许…
I’m alright, thanks. – Yeah. Probably…
给你
Here you go.
好吧
Alright.
五镑,我…我用它来换零件
Five quid and I’ll… I’ll use it for parts.
十。 – 五
Ten. – Five.
阿里呢?
Fine. – Where’s Ali?
掉了下来
Fell out.
我能留在这里和你一起工作吗…? – 今天不行
Can I stay in here and work with you…? – No, not today.
我可不想被收买♥♥ – 听着,继续跑,伙计,求你了
I don’t wanna be paid or nothing. – Look, just jog on, man, please.
好的
OK. – Alright.
我理解她的悲伤
And I understand that she’s sad.
显然,我明白这一点,但我们该怎么做呢?
Obviously, I get that, but what are we meant to do?
我们从来没有这样过我们也许一年闹一次别扭
And it’s never really like this. We fall out once a year, maybe.
是的,这次不一样
Yeah, this time it’s different.
那么…有多久了?大概… ?
So, how long has… How long has it been, then? What, like…?
大概有几个小时吧
Probably, like, couple of hours, I think.
是啊
Yeah.
给它点时间,不是吗?我不知道,只是…
Just give it time, innit? I don’t know, just…
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗?
You alright?
我…我做了饭 然后阿里出现了
I, um… I cooked, and then Ali turned up.
说你们俩吵架了
Something about you two having a spat.
来,坐下
Come on, sit down.
来吧,把自己放下来
Go on, plonk yourself down.
我做了晚饭 看
I made some dinner, look.
呃…挺辣的。 – 是啊 我知道 Yeah, I know.
Er… It’s quite spicy. – Yeah, I know.
我放了一些辣椒粉和龙蒿
I put some, um, chilli powder and tarragon in it.
橱柜里只有这些,但是…
That was all you had in the cupboards, but…
我觉得…我认为这很有效
I think it… I think it works.
学校怎么样?学校怎么样?
Mm. How was school?
现在是学校假期
It’s the school holidays.
什么?
What?
没有? – 这一点都不好笑!
No? – That ain’t funny!
这不是我的错肯定已经松了
That’s not my fault. That must’ve been loose already.
那是我妈妈我们要去开大篷车
That’s my mum. We’re going caravan.
是吗?是吗
Yeah? Oh.
啊哈,这是谁?
A-ha! Who’s this?
杰森 – 乔吉的爸爸
Jason. – Georgie’s dad.
哦,你没说他在附近
Oh, you didn’t mention he was around.
是的,他现在在这里,而不是她的叔叔
Yeah, he’s here now instead of her uncle.
好吧我想我们没见过
Right. I don’t think we have met.
不,不,我们不是。杰森你没事吧?
No. No, we ain’t. Jason. You alright?
杰森? – 嗯
Jason? – Mm-hm.
我不记得维奇提到过你。 – 哦,我一直在国外工作
I don’t remember Vicky mentioning you. – Oh, I’ve been working abroad.
好了,现在回去吧? – 就一会儿是啊 Yeah.
OK. Back now, then? – For a bit. Yeah.
很好
Good.
乔治你的牙齿怎么了?
Georgie! What happened with your tooth?
哦,掉出来了。他烤焦的大蒜面包
Oh, it fell out. His burnt garlic bread.
她会没事的,反正是松了她会没事的
She’ll be alright, it was loose anyway. She’ll be alright.
好了,拿上你的东西,嗯?
OK, get your stuff, huh?
好吧,杰森后会有期 – 再见
Alright, Jason. I’ll see you again. – Yeah.
我会来的很高兴见到你 – 是啊,不错。好的
I’ll be here, yeah. Nice to meet ya. – Yeah, good. OK.
大篷车玩得愉快。 – 见到你很有趣
Enjoy the caravan. – It was interesting to meet you.
是啊,是啊。旅途愉快 – 是啊,是啊
Yeah, yeah. Enjoy your trip. – Yeah, yeah.
好的,我们会的,谢谢 – 好的 好的
Yeah, we will, thank you. – Yeah, yeah.
‘…一年质保。当然是两年,就像我们销♥售♥的其他产品一样
‘…year guarantee. Of course, two years, just like everything else we sell.
强烈推荐。 – ‘这是无异议保证?
‘Highly recommended.’ – ‘It’s a no-quibble guarantee?
完全没问题,无论发生什么,你都能拿回钱?
‘No problems at all, whatever happens, you get your money back?’
没错…
‘Exactly…’
你在干什么? – 没什么
What are you doing? – Nothing.
你醒着干什么? – 你在偷我的钱?
What you awake for? – You nicking my money?
什么?什么?
What? No!
我在找你的牙齿
I was looking for your tooth.
我为什么要把牙齿放在枕头下面?
Why would I put my teeth underneath my pillow?
为了牙仙 – 什么?
For the tooth fairy. – What?
把牙齿放在枕头下面
Put your tooth under the pillow,
那么牙仙就会给你几镑,不是吗?
then the tooth fairy gives you a couple of quid, don’t she?
她有吗?
Does she?
是啊
Yeah.
她以前从没这么做过 – 真的吗?
She’s never done that before. – Really?
那她肯定欠我 20 英镑
She must owe me, like, 20 quid, then.
好吧,那你现在就拿着吧。给你
Right, well, you might as well have it now. There you are.
我不要你的钱 – 什么钱?
I don’t want your money. – What?
我不要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
好吧
Alright.
你要出去工作吗?
You going out to work?
没有阿里?
Without Ali?
要我过来帮你吗?
Do you want me to come give you a hand?
快点 – 快点,好好工作
Hurry up. – Come on, do your job properly.
什么?你以为我在干什么?我在往外看
What? What do you think I’m doing? I’m looking out.
嗯? – 我在看,不是吗?
Hm? – I’m watching, innit?
你在做什么? 想摘吗? – 你以为我在干什么?
What you doing, trying to pick it? – What do you think I’m doing?
拿把内六角扳手放在座位上 – 那就动手吧
Get an allen key on the seat. – Do it, then.
快点 – 好吧
Quickly! – Alright.
冷静点 – 你想让我做吗?
Calm down. – Do you want me to do it?
这就对了
There you go.
你很想把它弄出来 是吧? You’re proper longing it out, ain’t ya? – 把断线钳给我
You’re proper longing it out, ain’t ya? – Give me the bolt cutters.
我正准备这么做呢 – 不,你没有
I was literally just about to do that. – No, you wasn’t.
快说 – 是的