就像馅饼和蛋糕那样
Like a pie. Like a cake.
故事充满层次感
It’s got… It’s got many layers.
概括得很好
This is an important demographic.
你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
我觉得很 很
I think it’s very, it’s very, you know
-很啥 -很感人 对 感人
– Very… – Moving. Moving. Moving.
告诉你 我有在听
I was paying attention, I’ll tell you that.
真的很感人
You were… Moving.
开枪爆头什么的太扯了
It’s impossible for someone’s head to actually explode,
是吗
isn’t it? When it gets shot.
不会啊 其实也是有可能的
No, no, it’s possible.
假如人的脑袋是炸♥药♥做的话就有可能了
If the person’s head was made out of explosives, it’s possible.
没错 我喜欢那故事
Yeah. I like that.
汉斯
Hans.
汉斯 比利是个神经病
Billy’s a psychopath, Hans.
我想他把所作所为编进你的电影中了
I guess he’s made it into your movie, then?
-汉斯 -马特
– Hi, Hans. – Hi, Mart.
马蒂 你拿的是我想要的东西吗
Marty, is that what I think it is?
若你要的是一瓶波本威士忌 那就是了
If you think it’s a bottle of bourbon, then yeah.
你要来一点吗
Do you want some?
汉斯 你是不是想要说什么啊
Hans. Are you not gonna say something?
迷幻药在哪 比利
Where’s the peyote, Billy?
是要开迷幻派对吗
Oh, are we gonna have a peyote party?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我想
I think
我会是个称职的罗马教皇
I’d have made a great Pope.
一直以来我有够宽宏大量的了
I’d have been very lenient.
你会是个伟大的罗马教皇 汉斯
You’d have made an awesome Pope, Hans.
汉斯
Hans,
我们当中总得有一个要把话挑明吧
isn’t one of us gonna address the elephant in the room?
什么
The what?
马蒂 别忘了他嗑过药
Yeah, who’s on the fucking peyote around here, Marty?
握爪
Paw.
如果我不够朋友 请你谅解
I’m sorry if I haven’t been a very good friend to you,
比利
Billy.
拍爪
Paw.
你很够朋友啊
You’ve been a good friend to me,
马蒂 你在说什么啊
Marty. What are you talking about?
为什么你要杀那些人
Why did you kill all those people?
为什么你要杀了那些人
Why did you kill all those people?
正如我在卡亚的派对上跟你说的一样
Like I told you at Kaya’s party,
我做的一切不过是为了给你激发一点灵感
I killed all those people to spur you on a little bit
给你提供点写作素材
and give you something to write about
帮助你完成剧本
and get you to finish your screenplay.
你跟我说过吗
You told me
什么时候
When?
真不敢相信你在派对上告诉我这些
I can’t believe you told me about this at the party, man!
也许我是个酒鬼也说不定
Maybe I am an alcoholic
那样的事我都可以忘记
if I could forget something like that.
可能我真是个酒鬼
Maybe I am an alcoholic.
得了 其实在派对上我并没有告诉你
Okay, listen. I didn’t tell you about it at the party.
你吓我一跳 所以我才跟你开玩笑
I was just kidding about that because you surprised me,
在派对上告诉你这些多荒谬啊
and it would have been ridiculous telling you at the party.
你可能还会告诉别人 给我惹麻烦呢
You might have told somebody, got me in trouble.
那你为何刚刚又要讲你跟我说过
Then why did you just tell me that you told me?
让你好好反省一下
To make you think a little bit
你的酗酒问题 不赖吧
about your alcohol issues. How about that?
比利 你竟然杀了女人
Billy, you kill women!
我也就杀了一个 别激动
I killed a woman. Take it easy.
比利 你对着她的肚子开枪
You shot her in the stomach, Billy.
那总比对着头好吧
That’s better than the head, ain’t it?
好什么好啊
Not really, no.
我已经道过歉了 不是吗
I said I was sorry, didn’t I?
是这样说没错
Yeah, well
我不跟杀女人的人待在一起
I don’t hang out with people who kill women,
比利
Billy,
也绝不会和这样的人一起写剧本
and I certainly don’t write screenplays with them.
你在说什么啊 马蒂
What are you talking about, Marty?
比利 你最好把帐篷收起来
You’d best pack the tent up, Billy.
结束了
It’s over.
什么结束了
It’s over?
怎么…
Now what…
另一个疯子死哪去了
Where’s this other fucking nutcase?
汉斯
Hans!
汉斯
Hans.
汉斯 我们走吧
Hans. We’re leaving.
我老婆正坐在椅子上 在某处灰暗的地方
My wife is sitting on a chair someplace. Some gray place.
我还以为她上天堂了
I thought she’d be in Heaven,
但她却坐在椅子上
but she’s sitting on a chair
脑袋中还留有子弹
with a bullet in her head.
我还以为他们已经清理干净了呢
I thought they’d have cleaned that kind of stuff up.
汉斯 也许是你今晚
Maybe you’ve just eaten
嗑了太多迷幻药了
too many hallucinogenic cactuses tonight, Hans.
跟迷幻药没有关系
Nothing to do with the hallucinogens.
可你看见麦拉坐在椅子上
But you’ve just seen Myra on a chair
子弹还留在她的头里
with a bullet through her head.
在某处灰暗的地方
In some gray place.
英格兰那样
England?
似乎比那还糟糕
It seemed a lot worse than that.
汉斯 不如开车回去时再详谈吧
Listen, Hans, what say we talk about this on the drive home?
也许会找到合理的…
I mean, we may find some perfectly reasonable…
天啊
Jesus.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy?
我在帐篷里 笨蛋
In the tent, dumbo.
什么
What?
先不要生气
Now don’t get mad.
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我把车子给烧了
I set the car on fire.
那我们怎么回家啊
How the hell are we supposed to get home?
比利 我们可是身处沙漠中啊
We’re in the middle of the fucking desert, Billy.
的确 但这不是重点
Yeah, that’s the least of our worries.
你还干了什么
What else did you do?
给你提示一下
I’ll give you a clue.
进来吧
Come on in.
我给查理·科斯特罗
So, yeah, I just called up old Charlie Costello
打电♥话♥了 我告诉他
and I told him
我们的方位 让他来这取回他的狗
where we were and to come down and get his dog back
如果不是那么好找
and said if he had any trouble finding us,
那去找着火的别克就行了
just look for a Buick on fire.
但我告诉他一个人来 不带武器
But I did tell him to promise to come alone
他也答应了
and unarmed, and he said he would.
不堵车的话 几小时就到
And he’ll be here in a couple of hours, depending on traffic.
我给你们的枪做好了标记
Now, I’ve labeled these guns for you,
你们不一定要用
but you totally don’t have to use them.
也不会觉得你们很没种
I won’t think you’re pussies,
反正我就枪不离身了
but I’m gonna hang on to mine.
我觉得我们的和平论调
I think we’ve done enough of this
是时候结束了
“Talking about peace in the desert” Type stuff.
不是吗
Don’t you?
反正我觉得是 电影的结局我说了算
I do. This movie ends my way.
这下好了 太好了
Well, that’s just fucking great! Oh, great!
知道结局会怎样吗
You know what that is? Do you know what that is?
-完了 -这下全完了
– Great? – That’s just fucking great!
这儿到服务区有多远
How far is the walk to the Welcome Center?
我们不能丢下他
We can’t leave him.
你可不能加入这场打斗
You ain’t gonna fight.
我当然不会加入 但我也不会逃走
Of course I ain’t gonna fight, but I ain’t gonna run.
-那你准备怎么做 -等死
– What are you gonna do, then? – I guess I’m gonna die.
朋友不会让朋友去送死的 汉斯
Friends don’t make their friends die, Hans.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!