我很快回来 好吗
and see you guys soon, okay?
-扎克吗 -是的
– Zach? – Yeah.
这样吧
All right, listen.
你有什么想告诉我的 就尽管说
Why don’t you just tell me whatever you wanna tell me,
我去泡两杯咖啡 怎么样
and I’ll go make us a coffee. How about that?

Tea.

Tea.
你要喝茶吗 好的
Tea? Why not?
一切都要从我17岁那年说起
Well, I guess it all began back when I was 17.
我呢…
I…
时间久了记不清了
The distant mists of time.
不怕你笑话 我当时还是个
I was a little wet behind the ears back then.
乳臭未干的小子
I don’t mind admitting it.
我偷了德拉克洛瓦一个法官家
I was burglarizing the house of this judge down in Delacroix.
我告诉你 千万不要在德拉克洛瓦
Let me tell you something, don’t never burglarize
偷法官家里的东西
the house of no judge down in Delacroix.
因为当我来到地下室的时候
Because when I went down into his basement,
你知道我看到了什么吗
you know what I found down there?
我看到了两具黑人女孩的尸体
I found the corpses of two negro girls down there.
还有一个奄奄一息的黑人女孩
And then I found a half-alive another negro girl
和她们锁在一起
chained right along with them.
那个女孩叫玛姬
Well, the girl’s name was Maggie.
她把那个法官的真面目告诉了我
She told me all about the judge
告诉了我他是怎样的一个禽兽
and she told me what a terrible man he was,
我觉得我当时就爱上了玛姬
and I think I fell in love with Maggie right then and there.
她貌似也有点爱上了我
And I think she did a little with me, too.
然后那法官回来了
Then the judge came home.
他非常生气
Yeah, and he was awful angry.
我们当时手足无措
We just didn’t know what to do.
后来怎么样了
And what did you do?
我们把他勒死了
Well, we hung him from his neck until he was dead,
就在那时 我和玛姬萌生了一个想法
and that’s when Maggie and me got this idea, see?
什么想法
What idea?
我们要走遍全国去杀人
Well, the idea that we’d go around the country killing people
杀那些走遍全国杀人的人
who go around the country killing people.
就像杀连环杀手一样
Like serial killer killing.
你们现在用的应该是这个词吧
I guess that’s what you’d call it nowadays.
是的
Uh-huh.
到屋里去
Get in the house.
到屋里去
Get in the house!
玛姬
Maggie!
她烧死那个家伙的时候 是1975年
1975 it was, she burned that hippie.
从那时起我就一直在找她
I’ve been looking for her ever since.
我希望你能帮我一个忙 马丁
There is something I’d like you to do for me, Martin.
如果你把我的故事写进你的电影里
When you use my story in your movie,
我希望你能在影片的最后加一段留言
I’d like you to put a little message up there at the end.
你帮我告诉她 我很想她
I want you to tell her that I miss her.
我爱她
And I love her.
我应该帮她杀掉那个家伙
And I should have helped her kill that hippie.
我对不起她
And I’m sorry.
请她打电♥话♥给我
And to call.
你能帮我这个忙吗 马丁
You think you could do that for me, Martin?
这个忙我一定帮 扎克
I’d be glad to, Zach.
你保证?
Promise?
性命担♥保♥
I promise on my life.
这个承诺够大的
That’s a big promise.
5号♥玛姬
6号♥撒迦利亚
你在找人吗
Can I help you?
是的
Uh… Yeah.
我在找一位波兰女士
I’m looking for a Polish lady.
奇士劳斯基夫人
A Mrs. Kieslowski.
她在做手术
She’s having an operation.
要做多久
How long’s that gonna take?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你找奇士劳斯基夫人有什么事
What do you want Mrs. Kieslowski for?
我有些东西被她丈夫拿走了
Her husband’s got something belongs to me.
你要一枪打死她吗
You gonna shoot her?
不 不 什么一枪打死她
No. No, “Shoot her”?
不 不 我只是想吓吓她
No, no, I’m just gonna scare her so she tells me
让她告诉我她丈夫和我的狗在哪里
where her husband’s at and where my dog’s at.
如果她不知道呢
And what if she don’t know?
那我肯定会很生气
Well, then I’m gonna get mad.
我能去趟洗手间吗
Can I go use the bathroom?
你最好还是在这里等一会儿
I think you’d better wait around here for a while.
你可以尿在夜壶里什么的
Maybe do it in a pan or something.
我忍♥忍♥好了
I can wait.
我不用夜壶
I don’t use no pans.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你的狗叫什么名字
What’s your dog’s name?
邦妮
Bonny.
真是个好名字
That’s a nice name.
奇士劳斯基先生一定会好好照顾它
I’m sure Mr. Kieslowski will take good care of your dog
把它毫发无伤地还给你
and get it back to you safe.
他来探病的时候都像个大好人
He always seems like a sweet man when he comes in.
他经常来探病吗
He come visit her a lot?
每天都来
Every day.
每天的什么时候
What kind of times every day?
每天都不一样
Different times, you know.
也不是每天都来 他偶尔会有一天不来
And not every day. He misses a day now and then.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他今天来过吗
He been in today?
来过
Yeah.
今天早上十点左右来过
He came in earlier this morning, about 10:00 or so.
那个波兰人娶了个黑鬼是吧
So the Polack married a nigger, huh?
是的
Yeah.
那个波兰人娶了个黑鬼
The Polack married a nigger.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我的狗在哪儿
Where’s my dog?
自己慢慢想吧 蠢货
You figure it out, dumb-ass.
再见 奇士劳斯基夫人
Goodbye, Mrs. Kieslowski.
再见 汉斯
Goodbye, Hans.
-我们得离开这里 -我不走
– We should get out of here. – I ain’t leaving.
我要到楼下等着
I’m gonna wait down there
等到那偷狗的混♥蛋♥进去尖叫为止
till that dog-thief motherfucker comes in, screaming.
你在看什么
You looking at something?
没什么
No. Nothing at all.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
受了点轻伤
A little.
那是什么
What’s that?
围巾
A cravat.
很漂亮 很…
It’s nice. It’s very…
复古
of a bygone era.
送给你吧
You have it.
别这么客气
No, really.
请收下吧
Please.
我希望你能收下
I want you to have it.
收下吧
Have it.
我不要你的围巾
I don’t want your cravat, man.
怎么了 亲爱的
What’s wrong, honey?
我勃不起来了 安吉
I don’t think I can keep it up, Ang.
不行了
Nope.
瞧这软趴趴的东西
Look at that limp piece of shit.
我真讨厌这些破避孕套
Jeez, I hate these frigging condoms.
把它拿掉吧 宝贝 我相信你
Then take it off, baby, I trust you.
你相信我 你还和那个黑帮流氓乱搞
You trust me? But you’re still screwing that Mafia guy.
天知道那蠢货给你传染了什么
God knows what shit that prick’s given you.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚开 比利
Get the fuck off me, Billy.
我不是说艾滋病什么的 亲爱的
I didn’t mean AlDS or nothing, honey.
我说的是衣原体之类的东西
Honey, I meant like chlamydia or something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!