As the first fish in history to ever take on a shark and win, tell me,
身为有史以来第一条 打败鲨鱼的鱼 告诉我
does this mean you’re now protector of the reef, new sheriff in town?
你现在是岩礁的保护者 是本镇的新警长吗
Katie, I’m gonna keep it real.
凯蒂 我打算继续脚踏实地做人
I can call you Katie? Of course.
我能叫你凯蒂吧 当然可以
Any shark try to mess around in Oscartown is goin’ down.
敢到奥斯卡镇撒野的 鲨鱼都要吃我拳头
Yeah, it’s poetic. In the heat I get poetic.
很押韵吧? 我在压力下 说话都很押韵的
Oscar. Hmm.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Get out of here, you barracudas. Any further questions will be fielded by me.
滚开 梭鱼 还有问题 得要经过我筛选
And you are? I’m his manager.
你是? 我是他经理人
Sykes, with a “y”. And I’m his financial advisor.
斯盖丝 我是他财务顾问
You want to see my puppets?
要看看我的傀儡吗
Hello.
哈罗
Could you excuse us for a moment, please?
可以让我们失陪一下吗
My manager? Kid, you’re a superstar.
我的经理人 小子 你是天王巨星了
We’re gonna make a fortune, just let me handle it.
我们将大赚一笔 让我来处理
What about the 5 G’s?
那5000呢?
Forget the 5 G’s. From now on we’re partners.
别提那五千了 从现在开始我们是伙伴
So what are we exactly talking about here?
我们究竟在说什么?
I’m thinkin’ 90-10 split?
我想我们9/1分帐吧
That’s actually generous.
你还真大方
You’re the 10, I’m 90.
你1 我9
I don’t think so. Talk to me.
不是吧 商量商量
You get 15. 70.
你15 70
Dude, you’re goin’ the wrong way.
你走错方向了
50 50.
55分帐
You happy? No.
满意吧? 不满意
You happy? No.
你满意吗? 不满意
Deal.
那成交了
My manager and I are now prepared to take your questions.
我和经理人 准备好回答你的问题了
Oscar, are you going to continue working here at the Wash?
你会继续呆在洗鲸厂工作吗
Please, I barely work here now.
说什么话 我现在很少在那里工作了
Keep it up, kid. You’re slayin’ ’em.
继续加油 小子 宰了他们
No. He’s slayin’ sharks.
不 他要宰鲨鱼
Hey, that’s good. That’s good, I like that.Oscar the Sharkslayer.
不错 我喜欢 鲨鱼猎手奥斯卡
Whoa! A sharkslayer.
哇 鲨鱼猎手
You heard it here first.
你们最先听的了 从现在开始
From now on, any shark tries to bother this reef, it’s his funeral.
哪条鲨鱼敢到 这个岩礁撒野 就要没命了
Frankie, we’ll miss you.
法兰奇 我们会想你的
To Frankie.
向法兰奇致敬
It’s a terrible thing, Don Lino. Everybody loved Frankie.
这实在太糟糕了 李诺先生 大家都爱法兰奇
May whoever did this die a thousand deaths.
不管是谁干的 愿他死个一千次
May his stinking, maggot-covered corpse rot in the fiery depths of hell.
希望他那发臭 全身蛆虫 的尸体在地狱中腐烂
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Giuseppe.
谢谢你的善意 朱瑟贝
Oh, and may Lenny be found safe and sound too.
也希望雷尼平安回来
Hope he’s OK.
希望他没事
Oh, Lenny…
雷尼
Don’t worry, boss.
别担心 老板
I said some things to him… We gotta find him.
我对他说了些不该说的话… 我们一定要找到他
We’re searching everywhere. Forget about it, he’ll turn up.
我们已经到处找了 算了 他会出现的
What’s wrong with that kid? Why’s he gotta be so different?
那小子怎么了 为什么 就是和别人不一样
Frankie,
法兰奇
God rest his soul, he was perfect. Perfect.
让他灵魂安琪息吧 他是完美的
Oh… Luca.
啊 路卡
Who could have done this?
究竟是谁干的
Don Lino, at this most difficult time,
李诺先生
please accept my deepest condolences.
在这个最难过的时刻 请让我表示最深切的哀悼
Thank you, Don Feinberg, for honouring my son with your song.
谢谢你这些给我 儿子荣耀的歌♥曲 菲恩堡先生
I got some news, about the guy who took out Frankie.
我打听到一些关于杀死法兰奇那家伙的消息
Let’s… Yeah, let’s talk over here.
咱们… 咱们到那边去说
He come out of nowhere, this guy. Calls himself…
他不知是从哪里冒出来的 还自称是
“The Sharkslayer”.
鲨鱼猎手
Ira, over here.
我在这边
Sorry. “The Sharkslayer”.
对不起 鲨鱼猎手
Where do I find him?
哪里可以找到他
He’s from the Southside Reef. That’s all we could dig up.
他是从南边岩礁来的 我们只打听到这么多了
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Any requests? Luca.
要点歌♥吗? 卢卡
That Titanic song? No.
那首铁达尼歌♥曲吧 不要
Get Sykes. He knows that reef better than anybody.
把斯盖丝找来 他比任何人 都清楚岩礁的事
I wanna find this guy. I wanna know about him,
我要找出这个人 要知道关于他的事情
where he lives, where he sleeps. He pops a gill?
我要知道他住哪? 睡哪? 长鳃吗?
I wanna know about it.
给我关于他的所有细节
Who is this Sharkslayer?
鲨鱼猎手是谁?
Here he is. The Sharkslayer.
他就是 鲨鱼猎手
Let’s get this party started right.
大家舞会吧 大家开心
There he is, the big O.
来了来 老奥
Sykes. Pound that dog. Pound it.
斯盖丝 挥手 挥手
Oscar, raise the reef. Raise the reef, buddy.
奥斯卡 尽情庆祝
Uh, yeah… Oh, yeah. Hot. Yeah, that’s pretty…
正点 没错 好正点的辣妹
Come on, cabbage patch.
来吧 跳支现代舞
Cabbage patch.
来吧 跳支现代舞
Angie, you made it.
安琪 你来了
Wait, you’re gonna break my gift.
等等 别把我礼物弄坏了
Come on. You didn’t have to get me anything. What’d you get me?
你太破费了 给我带什么来了
What does every bachelor pad need?
单身汉的房♥子需要什么
A lava lamp? How did you know I love lava lamps?
熔岩灯 你怎么知道 我最喜欢熔岩灯了
You know what, I’m gonna put it right here next to my other one.
我就搁放在这儿 和另外一个熔岩灯一起
Hey, come on, Ange. I wanna show you the best thing about this place.
来 安琪 我们去看看这地方最棒之处
How great is this view? Top of the reef. It’s amazing.
这景色有多棒 岩礁顶 太美妙了
I know. It’s beautiful, right? Like you…
太美妙了 我知道 很漂亮 对吧
Like you… your new apartment. It’s…
和你一样… 像你的新公♥寓♥一样
wow. Awesome.
简直是美极了
What I’m trying to say is that I’m proud of you.
我想说的是 我为你感到骄傲 奥斯卡
Yeah. It was nothing, really, you know.
其实也没什么 真的
Hey… Hey, oh, you know what, wait right here. Don’t move.
对了 在这里等一下 别动
I’ll be right back. Girl, you are gonna flip.
我马上回来 一会儿你要兴奋了
I’m back. You’re back.
回来了 你回来了
You know what, Ange?
你知道吗 安琪 我现在是什么感觉
Where I am right now, this whole new life I got…
这个新的生活 还有
All my dreams comin’ true…
我所有的梦想都实现了
In a weird kinda way…
虽然这过程有些莫名其妙
Well, I never could’ve done it without you.
没有你我不可能会成功
Oh, sure you could. Well, probably not.
当然你能 或许不能
Ange. Here.
安琪 这个
Oh! Oscar!
啊 奥斯卡
I know. I know. I’m just sorry that it took so long.
是的 很抱歉我花了这么长时间
That’s OK.
没关系
My grandmother’s pearl.
我奶奶的珍珠
With interest. Now, I don’t forget anything,
加上利息 看 我不会忘记任何事情
and I never forget who my friends are.
更不会忘记我的朋友
Ange, I…
安琪 我…
Oh, hi. I’m not interrupting something, am I?
你们好 希望没打扰你们 有吗
Yes, we’re talking. No.
有 我们在说话 没有
Hey, Lola. Wow. You’re here.
嗨 罗拉 你来了
You, uh, you gotta come best my meet friend, Angie.
你得认识我最要好的朋友 安琪
Uh, uh, eat my best men, Wangie…
呵呵 是我最要好的 朋…朋友 安琪
Your best friend? Oh, that’s sweet.
你最要好的朋友 啊 多好
So you won’t mind if I steal him for a while, will you?
不介意我借用他一会儿吧
So, look who’s a somebody after all.
看看 谁才是大人物
Well, you know…
呃…
Sharks!
鲨鱼
On the… on the edge of the reef! Th… Th… They’re great whites!
岩礁边上 有大白鲨
Sharks. OK, everybody go home to your loved ones,
有鲨鱼 好了 各位快回家和亲人相聚
spend the last few hours that you have with each other.
好好渡过 彼此在一起的最后几个小时
I mean…
我是说
That’s the way it used to be around here.
这是以前
We’d have been scrambling for cover and stuff,
以前我们会找地方躲
but not since Oscar came to town.
现在有奥斯卡在就不用再躲了
So, Lola, baby, just wait here and I’m gonna be right back.
罗拉 在这里等我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!