Let me finish. That I’ve lived my life for my sons.
让我说完 我这辈子是为儿子而过的
Raising and protecting them… You’re the best!
养育 保护 教导他们 你是最棒的 同意吗
He’s the best, right? Am I right or am I wrong? Am I right?
我说得对不对 我说对了吧
It’s all been to prepare… Right?
这一切都为了准备好 对吧
to prepare them… – Sorry.
让他们准备好 对不起
for the day they run the reef.
没关系 有一天接手管理岩礁
Well, today is that day.
“有一天”就是今天了
Luca.
路卡
I like big butts And I cannot lie
我承认我喜欢翘臀
You other brothers…
你其他的兄弟
Hey, boss. Big Butts.
老板 翘臀哦
Long story short, from now on you work for Frankie and Lenny.
长话短说 以后要听从 法兰奇和雷尼
Capiche?
明白吗
Lenny? Frankie, I understand. But Lenny? You can’t be serious.
雷尼 法兰奇还行 可是雷尼 开玩笑吧
I’m dead serious. It takes more than muscle to run things.
我很认真的 要管好 这里不能光靠力气
Now Lenny, he’s got the brains. That’s somethin’ special.
雷尼就不同 他有脑子 这很特别
He’s special all right. What does that mean?
是吗 他是”很特别”好吧 你这是什么意思
Nothing. I’m just sayin’…
没什么 我只是说
I bring you in here, look you in the eye, tell you what’s what, and what?
是我带你入行 教你行规”只是”什么
What?
什么
What “what”? You said “what” first.
什么什么? 没什么 是你先说”什么”的
I didn’t say what, I asked you what.
不是我先说”什么” 是我问你”什么”
You said “And then, what?” I said “What?”
不是 是你说”只是什么” 接着我说”什么”
No, I said “what what”, like what what?
不是 我说”什么什么” 就是”什么什么”
You said “what” first. Now you’re making fun of me?
是你先说”什么”的 你在耍我
No, you misunderstood. Sorry we’re late, Pop.
不是 你误会了 对不起 爸 我们来晚了
Lenny had an accident. He was born.
雷尼出事了 他出生了
You’re a comic genius.
你真是搞笑天才
Look, all I’m saying is the kid ain’t exactly no killer.
我只是说这小伙子不像杀手
My Lenny is a killer. You hear me? A cold-blooded killer. Look at him.
雷尼是杀手 他是个 冷血杀手 你看他
That’s it! That’s it! You are out!
够了 够了 你出局了
What?
什么
Whaddya mean I’m “out?” You’re fired.
出局了什么意思 你被开除了
And on top of that, you’re gonna have to start payin’ me.
你被开除而且要开始付钱给我
For what?
付什么钱
So nothing happens to your little Whale Wash.
付钱来保证你洗鲸厂的安全
Welcome to Oscar’s crib.
欢迎来到奥斯卡的小窝 鲸鱼
60-foot slime-covered tongue with canker sores, swim-in cavities,
60英尺 长满烂疮 沾满粘液的舌头
and plankton-encrusted teeth for when I feel a bit…
在蛀牙和牙缝塞满 浮游生物的口里游泳 真是
Old school.
老土
Stop your moaning, Oscar. It could be a lot worse, you know.
别埋怨了 奥斯卡 情况或许更糟
That’s true. I could have this job and look like you.
是 没错 我可能做这份工作 然后看来像你一样
Who’s behind me? Whoever’s behind me better give me some.
谁同意我说的 同意我的都和我击掌
Indigestion.
消化不良
She’s gonna blow!
她快吐了
Wait! Headphone Guy is still in there!
等等 耳机男还在里头
I got you,
接到你了
Headphone Guy!
耳机男
Still think it could be worse?
还认为情况会更遭吗
Yeah. I could look like you.
是 我可能像你一样
Y’all funny. Well, see if you laugh at this.
你们很可笑 好 看你们还笑不笑
My eyes!
我的眼睛!
Soap in the eye! Soap in the eye!
香皂掉入眼睛了 香皂掉入眼睛了
It’s all right. I’ll get you some coupons,
没事的 我会给你一些优♥惠♥券
a free hot wax and all that. You like that?
给你免费的热蜡服务 和其他服务 喜欢吧
All right, go ahead, big baby. Thanks, Oscar.
我去前面忙 大宝宝 谢谢你 奥斯卡
All right.

Well, look who it is, Bernie. Just the fish we’re looking for.
看谁来了 波尔尼 正是我们要找的”鱼”
The boss be needin’ to see you right now.
老板现在要见你
Right now. Ernie. Bernie. My jellyfish brothers. Booyaka.
就现在 尔尼 波尔尼 我的水母好兄弟
Hey, what’s up, man? Man, it’s good to see y’all… Huh?
嗨 怎么了 见到你们真是太好了
What’d you say, Ang? OK.
你说什么 安琪 哦 好的
Fellas, I’m gonna go ahead over there.
两位 我正要到前面去 可是
But don’t worry
不要担心
About a thing
什么事
‘Cos every little thing is gonna be all right…
所有的事情都会好起来的
That’s not the way you sing that song, mon.
老兄 不是这么唱的
Sykes,
嗨 斯盖丝
my brother from another mother. What the deezy, baby?
同父异母的兄弟 最近如何
Show me dat. What’s goin’ down?
给我看 怎么了
Hey, baby, this is all gravy today.
宝贝 今天发生的都是好事
Now snap your fin… Snap it. You’re not snappin’ it… Oscar.
打响背鳍 打响它 你没打响它 奥斯卡
Hey, don’t sweat it. A lot of white fish can’t do it.
别担心 这个很多白鱼都做不到的
Would you just sit down, OK? Thank you.
你可不可以坐好 谢谢
I’ve been goin’ over my markers. You’re into me for five grand.
我在查看欠款借据 你欠我5000
5 G’s, OK? 5 G’s? Man, you trippin’? 5 G’s.
5000 知道吗? 5000? 你没搞错吧
Oh, yeah? See if this refreshes your memory.
想起来了吧
That’s crazy, look at that.
太疯狂了 看看这个
You wrote everything down so you wouldn’t forget.
你怕忘记就什么都记下来了
This a perfect example of why you’re in management, and I’m not.
所以说你是管理层我不是 这是最好的例证了
You go, boy.
你真行
I have to pay Don Lino protection,
我得开始付李诺老大保护费
so everything you owe me, you owe him.
所以你欠我的 都是欠他的
How you figure that? Simple. The food chain.
这是怎么说 简单 这就是食物链效应
See, on top there’s Don Lino. There’s me,
你看 位于最高层的 是李诺老大 那是我
and there’s regular fish. That’s me.
下面的是普通的鱼 那是我
No. There’s plankton, there’s amoebas…
不是 还有浮游生物 单细胞变形虫
Then there’s me? I’m gettin’ there.
然后才是我? 快到你了
There’s coral, there’s rocks, there’s whale pooh,
还有珊瑚虫 石头 鲸鱼屎
and then there’s you.
才论到你
That’s messed up.
你搞错了
So if Don Lino’s squeezin’ me, he’s squeezin’ you.
所以如果李诺老大 敲诈我也就是在敲诈你
What? Oscar.
什么 奥斯卡
Sorry.
对不起
Easy, boss.
放松些 老板
Find your happy place. Happy place.
想像一个开心的地方 开心的地方
There is no happy place with him here. I’m serious.
有他在能有开心的地方吗 我是认真的
OK, please. Please, just gimme some time.
好吧 请给我一点时间 这是我唯一的要求
That’s all I’m asking. I’m begging you, Sykes. Please. Please.
算我求你了 斯盖丝 求求你
All right.
好吧
‘Cos I like you, I’m gonna give you 24 hours to pay up.
你挺讨人喜欢的 就给你24小时还钱吧
All of it? How am I supposed to do that?
全部还清? 我哪能办得到
That’s your problem. Bring my 5,000 clams to the track tomorrow, or else.
那是你的问题 明天 带5000个蛤来比赛跑道 不然
Or else what?
不然怎样
The boys’ll explain.
让我手下和你说
Unpleasant.
你完蛋了
5,000 clams?
5000个蛤
You borrowed 5,000 clams from Mr Sykes?
你向斯盖丝先生 借了5000个蛤
Oscar, why do you get yourself into these situations?
奥斯卡 你怎么老惹这种麻烦
I don’t know, Ang.
我也不知道 安琪
It’s just hard, all right, because I’m a little fish in a big pond.
这太难了 我只是 大池中的一条小鱼儿
A really big pond.
一个洋洋大池
The ocean.
海洋
I’m a nobody.
我谁也不是
I want some of that.
我要一些那个
Mrs Sanchez?
三彻斯太太
What?
什么
It’s ladies’ night, Oh, what a night…
这是女士的夜晚 多好的夜晚
Eugh. No. That.
不是 是那个
The top of the reef. Where the somebodies live.
岩礁山顶 那是大人物住的地方
I wanna be rich and famous like them,
我要和他们一样名利双收 可是
but I’m stuck down here.
我只能呆在这里
Well, what’s wrong with down here?
这里有什么不好
I’ll tell you what’s wrong with down here.
我告诉你这里有什么不好
Remember my dad? He worked at the Wash his whole life.
还记得我老爸 他在洗鲸厂工作了一辈子
He was the number one tongue scrubber.
他是最棒的舌头洗刷工
Every year for 25 years.
二十五年来的每一年
To me, working at the Wash was the coolest job in the ocean.
对我来说 洗鲸厂的工作 是最酷的工作
But then I learned something I will never forget.
可是我学会一件永生难忘的事
Oscar’s dad’s a tongue scrubber!
奥斯卡的爸爸是舌头洗刷工

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!