我明早之前一定要把这篇重要的论文写出来
I have a really important essay due in the morning.
你要放弃梦想 不代表我们也要
Just because you’ve given up on your dreams doesn’t mean we have to, all right?
能吸烟吗
Can we put the fire on?
不能
No.
你会爱上这的
You’re gonna love this, man.
对 漂亮
Yes! Beautiful.
不敢确定这些家伙能发展成什么样
The jury’s still out on which way these guys’ll go,
但他们很有趣 那个约翰 · 泰勒
but they’re a lot of fun, and John Taylor
是现在英国最专业的贝斯手
is one of the most proficient bass players in the UK at the moment.
让他们乐队非常有放克范 我也希望他们能朝这个方向发展
Gives them a really funky edge, which I hope they’re gonna go for.
嘿 不就是跟披头士乐队一样吗
Hey, it’s not exactly the Beatles, is it?
康纳 你出去把时光机器打开
Oh, you know, will you go outside and start up
可以跟老爸一起回到过去
the time machine there so we can all go back in time
– 爸爸,康纳尔 – 如果这是将来的话
– for Dad, Conor. – Well, if this is the future,
那我们就都完蛋了 我是说 看那家伙
we’re all screwed, aren’t we? I mean, look at this guy.
他都甚至不是现场唱的
He’s not even singing live.
这是音乐录像带 罗伯特
It’s a video, Robert.
是艺术
It’s art.
这是现在的主流 看那
Everybody’s making them these days. Look at it.
他很有魅力 不是吗
He’s very attractive, though, isn’t he?
他会喜欢你的
You’re welcome to him.
希望是
Promise?
那个吉他手是谁
Who’s that guitarist?
约翰 · 泰勒
John Taylor.
所有女孩都迷他
All the girls love him.
很帅吧 安
Cute, isn’t he, Ann?
并且 不是吉他手
And he’s not a guitarist.
– 他是个贝斯手 – 对
– He’s a bassist. – Yeah, Ann.
为什么就不现场直播
I mean, why can’t they get them to play live?
他们要隐藏什么吗
What are they trying to hide?
因为他们在美国
It’s because they’re in the USA.
听说过吗
Did you not hear him?
而且这个会一直流传下去的
And this lasts forever.
这就是音乐和电视的最完美的结合
It’s the perfect mixture of music and visuals.
很短 但是很给力
It’s short, to the point.

Look at it.
我说 对这东西根本就不能拒绝啊
I mean, what tyranny could stand up to that?
早上好 劳乐
Good morning, Mr. Lawlor.
嗯 我和妈妈说了 但她说
Well, I brought it up with my mum, but she said
我们家现在没钱再买♥♥一双鞋
we can’t afford another pair at the moment.
这双鞋是我在知道校规前
I bought these before I knew about the shoe color policy
在辛格街买♥♥的
here at Synge Street.
又不是跑步鞋
But it’s not as if they’re runners or something.
虽然是棕色的
They’re… they’re brown.
但也不是大问题嗄
They’re-they’re quite sensible.
但颜色是不是黑色
They’re not black.
我不是很清楚你的意思
I’m-I’m not sure what you want me to do.
把它们脱下来
Take them off.
把它放在那边门那里
You can leave them at the door there.
看在你很爱这双鞋的份上 你可以每天四点来这把它拿走
Seeing as you’re so fond of them, you can pick them up here at 4:00 every day
直到你愿意遵守校规为止
until you comply with the rules of the school.
什么?
What?
再见
See you.
来跟玛氏棒
Could I have a Mars bar, please?
二十五便士
25p.
谢谢
Thank you.
看这
Here.

Ooh!
你应该跳舞的
You should’ve just danced.
那个神经病是谁
Who is that psycho?
他叫巴尔里 · 布雷
That’s Barry Bray.
– 他能烦你一年 – 为什么
– He’ll be out for your blood for the year. – Why?
因为你看上去很弱
‘Cause you’ve shown signs of weakness.
你是怎么认识他的
So how do you know him?
他和我住在同一幢公♥寓♥
He lives in the same flat as me.
他妈妈爸爸都吸毒
His ma and da are drugs addicts.
但别担心
But don’t worry.
你只需好好计划一下你这一年
You just need to come up with a plan for the year.
一个方案
A solution.
给你
Here.
核对一下
Check it out.
达伦 · 马尔韦 商业计划
“Darren Mulvey Business Solutions.”
随时找我
Call me anytime.
但上面没写电♥话♥
There’s no number on it.
哦不 不是打电♥话♥
Oh, no, we don’t have a phone.
随时来找我
Just call around, yeah?
她是谁
Who’s she?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她老在那
She’s always there.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
没错 长得不错
Yeah, good luck.
她不和任何人说话
She doesn’t speak to anyone.
傲慢的家伙
Stuck-up cow.
她说她的男朋友是个毒贩
She said her boyfriend’s a drug dealer.
他对学校的男孩子都不感兴趣
She’s not interested in any of the boys in school.
那她每天早上站在那做什么
Then why is she standing over there every morning, then?
要火吗
Need a light?
不 我正要把它戒掉
No. I’m trying to give up.
反正我也没有火柴
I don’t have any matches anyway.
你为什么不在学校
So, how come you’re not in school?
我不上学
I don’t go to school.
我是个模特
I’m a model.
酷 给杂♥志♥做模特吗
Cool, like, for magazines?
我很快要到伦敦去了
I’m going to London soon.
在等我商业拍照
Just waiting for my portfolio shots.
在都柏林没什么事做 你知道的
There’s no real work for models in Dublin, you know?
嗯 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
你想出现在录像里吗
Do you want to be in a video?
为我的乐队
It’s for my band.
你有个乐队啊
You’re in a band?
是的 我们需要一个女孩
Yes, and we need a girl for it.
你之前有录制过录像吗
Have you ever been in a video before?
没有
No.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
我希望不是
I hope not.
我得问一下制片人
I’ll ask the producer.
谁是制片人
Who’s the producer?
后面那小子
That kid behind me.
要是有你的电♥话♥的话 我会打电♥话♥告诉你详细情况的
I could call you with the details, if I had your digits.
你既然呆在乐队 给我唱首歌♥吧
So, if you’re in a band, sing me a song.
在这唱 恐怕不太好吧
I can’t sing out here.
你将来要在成千上万的人面前唱歌♥
You’re gonna have to sing for, like, thousands of people.
我只是其中之一
I’m just one.
快唱
Sing.
别吧
Don’t make me sing.
天啊
Jesus.
唱那首在收音机里的
Sing that song off the radio.
A-ha唱的那首
You know, the one by A-ha.
唱吧
Sing it.
唱啊
Sing it.
♪ Take… ♪ Sorry.
♪ Take… ♪
起低了
No, it’s too low.
♪ Take on me ♪
♪ Take me on. ♪
只会这几句
That’s all I know.
酷 再见
Cool, bye.
– 我们得组个乐队 – 什么
– We need to form a band. – What?
好吗 达伦
How are you, Darren?
– 埃蒙在吗 – 埃蒙
– Is Eamon there? – Eamon?
嘿 埃蒙
Hey, Eamon.
你最近在干什么
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!