– 因为你没有存在过 – 什么
– ‘Cause you don’t even exist. – What?
可能你活在我的世界 我却没有活在你的世界
Maybe you’re living in my world; I’m not living in yours.
你只是我的歌♥曲的素材
You’re just material for my songs.
你得小心接下来和我说的话了
Man, I’d be very careful about what you say to me next.
巴里 放倒他
Floor him, Barry.
我不想又和你打架
I don’t want to have to batter you again.
来吧 巴里
Go ahead, Barry.
来啊
Go on.
你只会摧毁
You only have the power to stop things.
不会创造
But not to create.
学校舞厅学期末舞会
“End of term disco at the school hall.
DJ和灯光 意思是?
DJ and lights.” So?
意思是我们能不能在那里演出 第一次演出
I say we ask if we can play there. First gig.
– 我们还没准备好 – 我们可以的
– We’re not ready. – We could be.
定个目标 准备一下
We need a deadline, something to prepare for.
还有考试 要准备考试
We have exams. We need to prepare for them.
期中考试而已 无关紧要
Yeah, they’re midterm exams. They don’t mean anything.
对我妈妈有意义 她希望我可以上大学
Yeah, well, they do to my ma. She wants me to go to college.
拿到毕业证之类的
Get qualifications and all.
舞会有女孩子吗
Will there be girls at the disco?
– 有啊 – 那就去演
– Yes. – I say we do it.
我们有五首歌♥
We have five songs.
要准备一个半小时演出 所以还要三首
We’d need a half-hour set, so three more.
♪ Who the hell are you ♪
♪ To tell me what to do ♪
♪ You wear a dress ♪
♪ And tell me not to wear brown shoes ♪
♪ Do you think you… ♪
你去哪里
Come on, where are you going?
现在是晚上九点半
It’s half-9:00 at night.
– 为什么你突然装作你关心一切的样子 – 来吧
– Why are you acting, all of a sudden, as if it matters? – Come on,
– 胡扯 – 好像你在意一样
– this is bullshit. – As if you care?
你去街上 十分钟以后回来
You’re gonna go down the street. You’re gonna be back in ten minutes.
– 这次不行 – 你一直这么说
– Not this time. – That’s what you always say.
这不是我一直说的
It is not what I always say!
– 都晚上九点了外边很黑 – 我有去的地方
– It’s 9:00 at night! It’s dark! – I’ve got somewhere to go to.
你不准开车走 我想不知名先生会开车过来
You’re not taking the car. I suppose Mr. What’s-His-Name will come around in his.
– 他叫托尼 – 托尼会开车过来
– His name’s Tony. – Tony can come around with his.
这条裙子怎么样 穿这条吧
Look here, what about this dress? This dress is lovely. Do you want to take that one?
– 别碰我的东西 – 你穿这个看着很性感
– Don’t touch my things! – You’d look pretty sexy in that one.
你何曾关心过我穿什么
When was the last time you noticed anything I wore, any way that I looked?
这个蛮性感的 他会喜欢的 是吧
That’s a pretty sexy one, isn’t it? He’ll love that one, won’t he?
内♥裤♥呢 带内♥裤♥了吗?
What about knickers? Have you got knickers?
你可能不要穿吧 放一边去
You probably don’t… you don’t need any knickers, do you? Just put them away!
康纳 这就是生活
This is life, Conor.
像开着偷来的车
Drive it like you stole it.
来吧
Come on!
才不
No!
– 快点让她起来 – 让她起来
– Come on, get her up. – Let’s get her up!
你在做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
这很不错
That’s great!
拉里 试一下踩坺
Try a bit of hi-hat, Larry.
♪ You just can’t stand the way ♪
♪ That I walked out from the wreckage ♪
♪ Can’t understand the way that I turned myself around ♪
♪ I tried to terminate this war ♪
♪ With you ♪
♪ But you won’t let it go ♪
♪ You keep coming back for more… ♪
开始
And begin.
这是什么意思
What does this even mean?
吃我蛋蛋吧
Suck my balls.
– 别说话 – 晚安了
– Quiet! – Night now.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
你想来一次探险吗
Do you want to go on an adventure?
可以
Oh. Okay.
看见那里的杆子了吗 黄的那个
Do you see the pole there, the yellow one?
看见了
Yeah.
我们要去那里
That’s where we’re heading.
我爸妈要是知道把船开走了 会杀了我的
If my parents found out I took this out, they’d kill me.
你以前开过吗
Have you taken it out before?
几周前开过
Every few weeks.
船就像乐器 得经常用才好
A boat’s like a musical instrument… it doesn’t like it if you don’t use it.
我祖父这样说的 我得替他照看它
That’s what my granddad said, you know, so I like to look after it for him.
有一艘到英格兰的船
Look, there’s the ferry heading to England.
装满了爱尔兰人
Full of lrish people.
好的 走吧
Okay, so go.
你不能阻止我们从残骸中走出来
“You just can’t stand the way that we walked out from the wreckage.”
什么残骸
What wreckage?
家庭的残骸
Maybe the wreckage of family.
我刚才在想这些
That’s what I was thinking about.
好的 下一个
Okay, next.
你不能阻止我改变生活
“You just can’t stand the way that I turned my life around.”
这和你有关系
That’s about you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在想我的爸妈和我的麻烦
Well, I was thinking about my parents and how I thought I had problems.
还有你改变生活的方式
And the way you’ve turned your life around.
我改变我的生活了吗
How have I turned my life around?
看看你 你要去一个新的国家了
Well, look at you. You’re going to a new country.
你有工作了 你看起来棒极了
You’ve got a vocation. You look amazing.
停下了 停什么
Stop. Stop what?
处理这些歌♥吧 这个录像关于什么的
Just get on with the song. What’s the video gonna be about?
这是在学校毕业舞会拍的 像是在美国的高中
So… I think it’s set at a school prom, like in an American high school.
我一直希望能去美国学校念书
I’ve always wanted to go to an American school.
有很多女孩子和发胶
With girls and hair gel.
你看过《回到未来》吗
Have you seen “Back to the Future”?
我看过所有的电影
I see all the films.
想象有个乐队 都穿着西装
Imagine the band, all in suits.
我脑袋里有所有场景
I have all the shots planned in my head.
我哥告诉我 要敢想
My brother told me to think big.
我穿着五十年代的裙子
And what if I come in a big ’50s dress?
好的
Yeah.
所有人都分开了消失了
And the whole crowd parts and everyone disappears.
然后我们进入这个大舞会
And then we all break out into this big dance routine,
所有人都在那里
and everyone is there.
我和你跑入夜色中
And then you and I just run off into the night
身后是城市的灯火
with the twinkling lights of the city behind us.
之前你还挺迷人的?
You were a bit attractive back there.
之前?
Back where?
船上
On the boat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一点点
Just a little bit.
像个船长
Bit like a captain.
我喜欢那种感觉
I like that.
哎哎
Aye-aye.
你总是那么迷人
You’re always very attractive.
我知道
I know.
很自负
And very conceited.
别说了
Just stop talking.
这一次
For once.
我只是有点
I’ve just…
抱歉
Sorry.
– 现在 怎么 – 好的
– Now, is it…? – Oh, yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我们什么时候拍录像
So when are we shooting this video?
下周六
Saturday next.

Oh.
康纳
Conor?
不错 起床了
Good. You’re up.
我可以解释
I can explain, see…
康纳 这和你的考试没有关系
It’s not about your exams, Conor.
坐下 我们要和你们谈谈
We need to talk to all of you. Sit down.
首先 我们不想做什么大交易
Well, so, firstly, we don’t want to make a big deal about this, you know.
我们考虑了很久了
It’s something we’ve thought about a lot.
很多已婚的伴侣
A lot of married couples…
你的父亲和我分开了
Your father and I are splitting up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!