我找不到有关化妆或者改变发色的规定
and I couldn’t find anything about makeup or altering hair color.
噢 还有外表
Oh, and look.
我在画室用颜料画的
I painted these with paint from the art room.
现在给我去厕所把妆都洗掉
Head down to the toilet and remove the makeup right now.
– 为什么 – 我让你去
– Why? – Because I told you to.
但我加入乐队了
But I’m in a band.
这是支学校的乐队 而且我认为我们的外表很重要
It’s a school band, and I think it’s important that we have a look.
你是个男人 男人从来不会化妆
You’re a man. Men don’t wear makeup.
可为什么不呢
But why not?
十八世纪的人都会化妆
People in the 18th century wore makeup.
这意味着像莫扎特那样的人也会化妆 而他也是个男人
That means people like Mozart wore makeup, and he was a man.
所以你现在是莫扎特了 是吗
So you’re Mozart now, are you?
我就变成萨列里了 是吗
That makes me Salieri, is it?
萨列里是谁
Who’s Salieri?
你有一张清秀的脸
You’ve a fine face.
不用化妆也足够好看
Pretty enough without makeup.
把它洗掉吧
Take it off.
你可以用我的盟洗室 如果你想的话
You can use my bathroom, if you like.
到我这儿来
Come on in here.
我现在要回♥教♥室了
I’m gonna go to class now.
天哪
Jesus!
你不能这么做
You can’t do this!
你想打个赌吗
Do you want to bet?
我会帮你洗干净的 别担心
I’ll get you clean, don’t worry.
洗的干干净净
Clean you all up.
把你身上这些乱七八糟的洗掉
Get all that shite off you.
为你天生的优点自豪吧
Take pride in your God-given features.
别再搞这些华丽摇滚了
No more Ziggy Stardust.
– 嘿 科兹莫 – 谁
– Hey, Cosmo. – Who?
科兹莫 我现在这么叫你
Cosmo. That’s what I’m calling you now.
如果你想在乐队里 你得有一个好听的名字
You’re gonna need a catchy name if you’re gonna be in a band.
没错
Right.
发生什么事了
What happened?
什么也没有
Nothing.
过来
Come on.
我真的很喜欢你的歌♥
I really liked your song.
它让我哭了
It made me cry.

Oh.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
不这是件好事
No, that’s a good thing.
那天坐在车上的男人是谁
So who’s the guy with the car?
伊万吗?
Evan?

Yeah.
他是你的男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
我们分分合合
We’re on and off.
这很复杂
It’s complicated.
事实上我们现在打算分开一段时间
We’re actually on a little break at the moment.
这样
Yeah.
好主意
Good idea.
分开一年或更久
Take a break for a year or so.
再做出理智的选择
Get some perspective.
实际上他真的是个很好的人
He’s actually a really nice guy.
没错
Yeah.
虽然在音乐上没什么品位
Shit taste in music, though.
不久以后我们要去伦敦了
We’re going to London soon.
我年纪不够一个人去不了 他打点好了所有事
I’m too young to go on my own, so he’s organized everything.
伊万有什么好的
What’s in it for Evan?
你在妒忌吗 科兹莫
Are you jealous, Cosmo?
我为什么要妒忌他
Why would I be jealous?
没错
Exactly.
你有空会给我写首欢乐的歌♥吗
Will you write me a happy song sometime?
我需要笑容
I need a laugh.
但如果我不觉得快乐呢
But what if I don’t feel happy?
你的问题是你并不为你的悲伤而快乐
Your problem is that you’re not happy being sad.
那就是爱的感觉 科兹莫
But that’s what love is, Cosmo.
悲喜交加
Happy-sad.
该死的 我等会得先走
Shit, I’ve got to go soon.
我们只有半个小时在屋子里吃晚饭
We only have a half hour dinner window in our house.
房♥子什么样 你住哪里
So, what’s the house like, where you live?
房♥子很不错
It’s nice.
比我之前住过的一些地方好很多
Nicer than some of the dumps I’ve lived in.
你的父母在哪里
So where are your parents?
我爸爸去世很久了
My dad’s brown bread.
他出了车祸
He got hit by a car.
哦 上帝 很抱歉
Oh, my God. Sorry.
没关系
Really don’t be.
他是个酒鬼 他活该
He was a drunk. He deserved it.
我妈妈频繁进出医院
And me ma’s in and out of hospital.
为什么
Why?
她是个护士
She’s a nurse.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
不 她是燥狂抑郁病患者
No, she’s manic-depressive.
真是有点 悲喜交加
So, like, happy-sad.
你真有趣 我喜欢那点
You’re funny, I like that.
在我走之前 还要拍录像的话记得告诉我
Well, let me know if you need me for any more videos before I go.
你什么时候走
When are you going?
很快了
Soon.
她那样说是什么意思
What did she mean by that?
她的意思是 你要取得一定成绩
Well, I think what she means is that you need to reach a place in your life
那样你可以顺利面对悲伤
where you’re okay with your sadness.
这是很抽象的东西
It’s pretty high concept stuff.
她说她多大来着?
How old d’you say she was again?
十六岁
Sixteen.
简直就是出家了
It’s monastic.
就像一个和尚
She’s like a monk.
听起来 她很自命不凡
She sounds really pretentious.
为什么就因为她想退学从事自己的职业吗
Why, ’cause she wants to leave school and follow her vocation?
你觉得成为模特是一种职业吗
You call wanting to be a model a vocation?
安 什么都可以成为职业
Anything can be a vocation, Ann.
出租车司机 清洁工 诗人
Being a taxi driver, being a bin man, being a poet,
歌♥手 画家
being a singer, being an artist.
布兰登 我从未想过成为一名画家
Brendan, I never wanted to be an artist.
在你小时候 你手不离画笔
We couldn’t get the brush out of your hand when you were a kid.
做建筑师怎么了
What is wrong with being an architect?
这不是一种职业
It’s not a vocation.
我觉得每件事都是一种职业
I thought everything was a vocation.
安 不要和我玩文字游戏
Don’t be playing word games with me, Ann.
我不玩文字 好吗
I don’t do “words,” all right?
康纳 来吧
Come on, Conor.
安 睡觉之前把灯关上
Turn out the lights before you go to bed, Ann.
她父亲去世了 母亲是个精神病
So her dad’s dead and her mam is a lunatic.
你还觉得你有问题
And you thought you had problems.
我现在知道年长男朋友是怎么一回事了
I see now what the older boyfriend thing is about.
恋父情结
Daddy issues.
我以前也认识这种小妞儿
I used to know chicks like this.
它们很棘手 需要保护
They’re tricky, and they need a lot of protecting.
康纳 你有把握吗
Are you up to that, Conor?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那这些都是为了啥
So what’s it all about?
我觉得她是一个完美的人类
I think she’s just an amazing human being.
我从来没见过这样的人
I’ve never seen anyone like her.
她说话的方式和外貌
The way she talks and looks.
她戴着太阳眼镜 取下来的时候 她的眼睛
She wears these sunglasses, and when she takes them off, her eyes
就像穿越月球的云朵
are like the clouds clearing past the moon.
有时候 我很希望只看到她
Sometimes I just want to cry looking at her.
这些才是“悲喜交加”
They’re happy-sad.
“悲喜交加”是什么意思
So how do you mean you’re “happy-sad”?
对啊 我怎么卖♥♥这个呢
Yeah, how am I supposed to market that?
我们不在流行了
It means we’re not pop anymore.
我们流行过吗
We were pop?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!