I’m so sorry.
♪Boy, you gotta carry that weight♪
麦克哪去了
Where is Mike?
他应该是死了
He must be dead.
♪Carry that weight a long time♪
行了 撤吧
Come on, let’s go.
♪Boy, you gotta carry that weight♪
妈妈你在哪儿
Mommy, where are you?
♪Carry that weight a long time♪
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
妈妈来了
Mommy’s here!
我正站在事发现场 朱迪
I’m standing at the scene right now, Judy,
我只能说这真是一个奇迹
and I can tell you it is a miracle
如此严重的灾难居然零伤亡
anyone survived this unbelievable disaster.
穆恩剧院倒塌
♪Golden slumbers fill your eyes♪
♪Sleep pretty darling and do not cry♪
SFJ银行财产
♪And I will sing a lullaby♪
在今天 巴斯特·穆恩
Um, yeah, Buster Moon certainly
彻底摧毁了整栋剧院
brought down the house once and for all today.
疯狂考拉摧毁大剧院
然而穆恩先生并未对此作出回应
And, although Mr. Moon has not been available for questions,
有未证实消息称
Unconfirmed reports suggest
他私自建造室内蓄水箱
he was responsible for building a water tank
但水箱崩塌从而冲垮了整幢建筑
that exploded and flooded the building.
据称
I’ve been told
参与穆恩表演秀的250只鱿鱼
The 250 squid who had been part of Moon’s display
事实上曾受雇于…
are, in fact, employees…
-艾迪 -一家三星级餐厅花枝居…
– Eddie? -…Of three-star restaurant Le calmar…
有人在敲门
There’s someone at the door.
事故中并未有鱿鱼受到伤害
…and that none of them were harmed during the incident.
而它们是否会重操旧业尚未…
Whether they will be returning to their usual work is not yet…
不是吧
Oh, no.
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon?
行了 穆恩
Come on, Moon,
你不能一直躲在朋友的泳池小屋里
You can’t just hide out in your buddy’s pool house.
对呀 我们只是想来看看您还好吗
Yeah, we just want to make sure you’re all right, that’s all.
-穆恩先生 -您还好吧
– Hey, Mr. Moon. – You okay?
几位 对发生的事情我很抱歉
Guys, look, I-I-I’m sorry about what happened,
然后奖金也…
and-and the prize money and…
没关系的
Oh, it’s okay.
不 这些都有关系
No, none of this is okay.
至少我们都没受伤
At least we’re all in one piece.
对呀 您知道吗
Yeah, and you know what,
我们一定能找到其他地方演出
I bet we can find some other place to put the show on.
-对吧 -是啊
– Right? – Yeah.
演出
The show?
大伙 我完了
Guys, I’m done.
-你认真的吗 -什么叫完了 得了吧
-Are you serious? -What do you mean, done? Come on!
你们没看这个吗
Didn’t you see this?
这里说我是危害社会的危险分子
Look, it says I’m a danger to society.
什么
What?
“一个满口谎言的失败者
“A deluded, washed-up charlatan
一生平平 了无成就”
who never had a hit in his career.”
得了吧 你不会相信这些的
Oh, come on, you don’t believe all that.
不 我信
Yeah, I do.
听着 不止是你失去了一些东西
Listen, you’re not the only one who lost something here.
-我们都是 -对呀
– We all did. – Yeah!
我连跟父亲讲话的机会都没了
I mean, I lost any chance of ever speaking
就为了能够演出
to my dad again over this show.
-抱歉 -穆恩先生 不要…
– Sorry. – Oh, Mr. Moon, don’t…
算了吧
Ah, forget about it.
这算什么 搞不懂了
What is this? I don’t understand.
算了 我们走吧
Come on, let’s get out of here.
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon?
米娜 请回吧
Meena, please.
我为您烤了个蛋糕
Um, I-I baked a cake for you
因为我知道您现在一定很难过
’cause, well, I know you’re sad right now
也许提不起勇气来…
and probably afraid to try again and…
是啊 我怕了
Yeah, I am afraid.
我怕这个
I’m afraid that this…
这个 现在的我 这就是我
This, me, right now, this is who I am.
这就是我的命
This is… This is my lot for life–
我达不到我父亲的期望
that I’m not the guy that my dad wanted me to be,
差了十万八千里
Not by a million miles.
可是您告诉我…
But, but you told me…
什么 我说了什么
What? What? What did I say?
呃 就是
Well, you know,
“不要让恐惧成为你的绊脚石”
“Don’t let fear stop you from doing the thing you love.”
得了吧 那就是一些愚蠢的老掉牙的话
Ah, come… th-that’s just a bunch of stupid, corny
不是这样的
No, it’s not.
你不会真以为你能成为歌♥手吧
What, you really believe that you’re gonna be a singer?
当然有可能啊
Well, yeah, maybe.
那你就和我一样蠢到家了
Well, then you’re just as big a fool as I am!
听着 孩子
Look, kid.
你和我 我们害怕都是有理由的
You and me, we-we’re both afraid for good reason.
因为打心底里我们就知道
Right, ’cause deep down we know…
我们就是没这个本事
…we just don’t have what it takes.
-怎么了 巴斯特 -艾迪
-Hey, Buster. -Hey, Eddie.
♪Wake me up before you go-go♪
我醒了 我醒了
I’m awake! I’m awake!
老兄你去哪儿了 你还好吧
Man, where’d you go? Are you okay?
听着 你可以来找我吗
Listen, could you meet me at the corner
就在丁斯代尔路和雷明顿大街的路口
of Dinsdale and Lemington?
现在吗
Now?
对 拜托了
Yeah, please.
还有你能不能
And could you, uh…
你能给我带条泳裤吗
Could you bring me a spare speedo?
泳裤
Speedo?
丁斯代尔路 雷明顿街
穆恩洗车点
您好 克劳利小姐
Hey, Miss Crawly.
你好呀 艾迪
Oh, hello, Eddie.
泳裤带来了吗
Did you bring the speedo?
-带了 给你 -太好了
-The… oh, yeah, uh, here. -Great.
你真是我兄弟 艾迪
You’re a real pal, Eddie.
我们的第一位顾客
Oh, our first customer.
克劳利小姐 把水桶装满吧
Miss Crawly, fill the bucket.
稍等片刻 先生
Be right with you, sir.
等等 你在做什么
Wait. What are you doing?
我现在唯一的谋生技能
The only other job I know.
真庆幸父亲没看到我这样
Just glad my dad isn’t here to see this.
克劳利小姐 你可以…
Miss Crawly, if you would…
《图兰朵-今夜无人入睡》 普契尼
多谢了
Thanks.
好了 该干活儿了
Well, gotta go to work. Uh…
待会儿见 艾迪
I’ll see you around, Eddie.
♪Ma il mio mistero e’ chiuso in me,♪
♪Il nome mio nessun sapra♪
♪No, no, sulla tua bocca lo diro♪
快点 我没工夫陪你耗一天
Come on! I ain’t got all day!
♪Quando la luce splendera♪
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah…
算了吧
Ah, forget it.
慢死了 老兄
Too slow, dude.
稍等片刻 先生
One moment, please, sir.
你知道跌入谷底的好处是什么吗
Well, you know the good thing about hitting rock bottom?
因为只有一个选择了 那就是向上
There’s only one way left to go, and that’s up.
♪Vincero Vincero♪
来吧 你清洗 我擦干
Come on. You wash, I’ll dry.
谢谢你 克劳利小姐
Thank you, Miss Crawly.
巴斯特 你要去哪儿
Buster, where are you going?
♪I couldn’t feel, so I tried to touch♪
♪I’ve told the truth, I didn’t come to fool you♪
♪And even though it all went wrong♪
♪I’ll stand before the Lord of Song♪
♪With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪Hallelujah♪
♪Hallelujah…♪
我…
I, uh…
你觉得如果面对着真实的观众
Do you think you could sing like that
你还能唱得这么棒吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!