♪I stay out too late♪
♪Got nothing in my brain♪
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 谢谢关心
Yes, I’m fine, thank you.
-你好吗 -好吧
– How are you? – Okay.
乔尼 快出来吧
Johnny, let’s get you out here!
伙计们 你们还得加强练习舞步
And, you guys, you’ve gotta work on that routine.
开始表演吧 乔尼
Take it away, Johnny!
♪What would I do without your smart mouth♪
♪Drawing me in, and you kicking me out♪
♪Got my head spinning…♪
你不能只是唱歌♥
You can’t just sing it.
你得表现出你的热情和渴望
You’ve got to show the fire und desire.
热情早就没有了
The fire went out a long time ago.
什么
What?
你看 我甚至记不住那些步伐
Look, I can’t even keep count of the steps.
步伐有什么好记的
Ugh! Counting schmounting!
她唱歌♥总是想得太多 对吧
She sings too much with her head, right?
没错吧
Ja, ja, see?
不要刻意去记舞步
Forget the steps and just, like,
让音乐自然而然地带动你的关节
let the music take control of your body parts.
可我的身体根本不听使唤
My body parts are not responding, okay?
我真的做不到
It’s never gonna happen.
我还是先去买♥♥菜吧
I should just be getting groceries.
-萝丝塔 别走 -萝丝塔 别这样
– Rosita, no. -Rosita, come on.
萝丝塔 别这样 别走啊
What? Rosita, please. Like, don’t go.
我在下面
Down here.
你有看到三只长相凶恶的大狗熊吗
Have you seen three nasty-looking bears out there?
没有
No.
那就好 顺带说一下 我喜欢你的表演
Great. by the way, I love your act.
说真的 你摔得猪啃泥那一下
Seriously, the… the part where you fall flat on your face?
每次想起来都能笑死我
That… That cracks me up, every time.
回见啦 肥猪姐
See you around, porky.
♪And you give me all of you♪
老天
Man.
乔尼 我知道我要求有点高
Johnny, I know I’m asking a lot of you…
穆恩先生 我真的努力了 我发誓
Mr. Moon, I’m really trying, I promise.
那你的备选歌♥曲呢
What about your backup song?
你有练习过吗
Have you practiced that?
还没有
Well, not yet.
这样 你要不先回去练习备选歌♥曲吧
Well, why don’t we go back and work on that one, okay?
如果在娜娜·诺多曼面前
I mean, look, if you play like that
你还是这样子表演的话
in front of Nana Noodleman…
乔尼
Johnny?
我们这辈子都不愁吃喝啦 兄弟们
We are set for life now, boys!
什么情况 乔尼呢
What’s going on? Where’s Johnny?
他不在这儿
He’s not here.
快跑
Run!
我死定了
I’m dead.
我终将见证 这不是个梦
I can finally see, it’s not just a dream
释放自我 突破一切
When you set it all free
等等 我看一下
Okay, wait, let me see.
释放自我 突破一切
When you set it all free, all free, all free
不 老妈 我没交到什么朋友
No, mom, I have not made any friends.
你当这里是哪里 幼儿园吗
What do you think this is, kindergarten?
要不是你冲着警♥察♥大声嚷嚷
If you hadn’t squealed to the cops,
我也不会在这里了
I wouldn’t be in here right now.
亲爱的 你什么时候才出狱
Honey, when are you getting out?
我只会在这里关几年啦
I’m only gonna be in here for a few years.
你把钱藏哪儿了
Well, where’d you hide the money?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
事实上 我去加油了
Well, thing is, I-I went to get gas, and,
少骗我
Don’t lie to me!
我在彩排
I was at a rehearsal.
彩排 彩排什么
Rehearsal? For what?
我参加了歌♥唱比赛
I was at a singing contest.
爸爸 我真的很抱歉
Look, dad, I’m… I’m sorry.
我只是不想跟着你混帮派
I just don’t want to be in your gang.
-我想成为一个歌♥手 -歌♥手
– I want to be a singer. – Singer?
不 爸爸 没事的 没事的
Look, dad, no, it’s okay, it’s okay.
我可以赚回保释金的
I can get the bail money.
比赛有奖金的 有十万呢
There’s a prize. It’s $100,000…
我怎么会有你这么个儿子
How did I end up with a son like you, eh?
你身上没有一点我的影子
You’re nothing like me.
以前没有 之后更不会有
You never were, and you never will be.
我会救你出来的 爸爸 等等
I’ll get you out! Dad, wait!
我会拿到奖金的 我发誓
I’ll get the money! I promise!
乔尼
天生的歌♥手
海选成绩出色
乔尼
Johnny!
你…你吓死我了
You… you gave me a fright there.
抱歉 我不是故意的 我只是
Sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just…
我知道很晚了
Well, I know it’s late,
但我真的需要再恶补一下钢琴课
but I could really use some extra piano lessons.
这就对了
That’s it.
真不错
That’s good.
你开窍了
You’re getting it.
洛克超♥市♥
真我难掩光芒
True colors are shining through
我看到了你的真我
I see your true colors
温馨提示 15分钟后
Shoppers are reminded the store
我们将会打烊 谢谢惠顾
will close in 15 minutes. Thank you.
Gipsy Kings – “Bamboleo”
♪Este amor llega asi de esta manera♪
♪No tiene la culpa♪
♪Caballo de danza vana♪
♪Porque es muy despreciado, por eso♪
♪Bembele, bembele, bembele, bem-bembele, bembele♪
5号♥监控
音量
♪Bamboleo, bambolea♪
♪Porque mi vida, yo la prefiero vivir asi♪
♪Bamboleo, bambolea♪
♪Porque mi vida, yo la prefiero vivir asi♪
♪Bamboleo, bambolea♪
♪Porque mi vida, yo la prefiero♪
♪Vivir asi♪
6号♥通道的那位女士
The lady in aisle six…
您跳得太棒了
That was awesome.
真棒
All right.
穆恩先生 你确定这样合法吗
Mr. Moon, are you sure this is legal?
我不知道
Uh… I don’t know.
但假如你一直问个不停的话
All right, but if you keep asking questions,
我们永远别想做完了
we’ll never get this done.
现在 打开吧
Now, hit it!
再高点
A little higher.
再高一点点
Just a little bit.
好了 谢谢你
There it is. Thank you.
贴小广♥告♥啦
Posters up.
-你们 -快跑
– You! – Now, run away!
给我回来 你们这些搞破坏的
Come back here, you vandals!
诚招鱿鱼
萝丝塔 你看见我的车钥…
Rosita, have you seen my car…
萝丝塔 这是什
Rosita, what the…?
这什么情况
What’s going on?
萝丝塔
Rosita!
孩子们 妈妈在哪儿
Kids, where’s mommy?
弹得还行吧 克劳利小姐
How’s that, Miss Crawly?
抱歉
Sorry.
穆恩先生叫大家现在去后台集♥合♥
Mr. Moon would like everyone to meet backstage
趁她还没来
before she arrives.
释放自我 突破一切
When you set it all free, all free, all free
释放自我
You set it all free
你自己写的
You wrote that?
是啊
Uh… yeah.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
简直棒极了
It’s fantastic.
你今天就唱这个了
You’ve gotta sing that today.
麦克 你打头阵
Mike, you’re on first.
没问题
Sure.
稍等我一下
Uh, just a second here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!