a lot of namby-pamby animals in here saying things like,
直播
“我不在乎输赢
“Oh, it’s not winning.
重在参与”
It’s the taking part that counts.”
得了吧伙计 别代表我 我就是来赢的
Yeah, yeah. Not me, pal. I’m here to win.
这奖金我赢定了
That prize, it’s mine.
♪People say “Yo Humpty”♪
♪You’re really funny lookin’♪
Digital Underground – “The Humpty Dance”
♪That’s all right, ’cause I get things cookin’♪
♪Workin’ 9 to 5♪
Dolly Parton – “9 To 5”
♪We can dance if we want to♪
Men Without Hats – “The Safety Dance”
♪Aserejè ja♪
Las Ketchup – “Aserejé”
♪de jè de jebe tu de…♪
♪Ride like the wind♪
Christopher Cross – “Ride Like The Wind”
♪Ride like the wind♪
♪Ben,the two of us need look no more♪
Michael Jackson – “Ben”
♪This ain’t love, it’s clear to see♪
Sam Smith – “Stay With Me”
♪But darling, stay with me♪
谢谢 乔尼
Thank you, Johnny.
好了 下一个
Okay, next up,
-有请米娜 -祝你好运
– We have meena. – Good luck out there.
没事的 来吧 加油 你可以的
All right, come on. Here we go. Come on, you can do it.
你可以的
You can do it. Okay…
对…对不起
Oh, I’m s… Oh, I’m sorry. Uh…
好了 没关系 你不要紧张
Okay. Hey, it’s all right. You know, it’s all right.
唱吧 米娜
Take it away, Meena.
好吧
Okay.
可以开始了
Anytime, now.
你想从头开始吗
Do you want to start over?
好了 够了
All right, enough of that.
你呆愣了多半天了
That’s quite enough of that.
好了 挪挪地儿
That’s it. Come on.
下去 大胖妞
Off the stage, Helga.
走吧 你个废物 谢谢
Go on. You’re useless. Thanks.
好了 开始吧 音乐起
Right. Here we go. Hit it!
♪Every time it rains,it rains♪
Bing Crosby – “Pennies From Heaven”
♪Pennies from heaven♪
♪Don’t you know each cloud contains♪
♪You just gotta ignite the light♪
♪and let it shine♪
♪Just own the night♪
♪like the 4th of July♪
♪’Cause, baby, you’re a firework♪
好了 所有人都表演完了 穆恩先生
Okay, that’s everyone, Mr. Moon.
好 叫所有人回到台上 克劳利夫人
All right, call everyone back to stage, miss crawly,
现在开始
and let’s get…
大家好
Hello!
请各位都上台来 好吗
can I have everybody back to stage, please?
所有人都回到舞台上 等候挑选
Everyone come back to stage for selection.
谢谢 克劳利夫人
Okay. Thank you, Miss Crawly.
不客气 穆恩先生
You’re welcome, Mr. Moon.
好了
All right.
我们看看
Let’s see, now.
我会选
I’ll take…
-你们 -太棒了
– You guys. – Yes!
你们俩谁是女孩
And which one of you is the girl?
呵呵太好笑了
Ha ha. Very funny.
“声音很大很吓人 不过颇有潜质”
“Loud and horrible, but shows promise.”
欢迎参加演出
Welcome to the show.
棒 看来我们留下了
Cool. I guess we could hang.
不 不 我只留她 不要你
No, no. I just want her, not you.
什么
What?
好了 合唱组剩下的人
All right, the rest of the group acts,
非常感谢你们的参与
thank you so much.
别难过 伙计们
Oh, don’t feel bad, folks.
你们所有人都可以享受
There will be a ten percent discount
购票九折优♥惠♥
on tickets for everyone.
得了吧 谢你全家
Yeah, sure, thanks a lot.
咱们走 艾什
Let’s get out of here, ash.
艾什
Ash?

yeah…
好 咱们走
Yeah, let’s go.
独唱组
Okay, soloists.
乔尼 麦克 皮特 理查德
Johnny, Mike, Pete, Richard,
丹尼尔和雷
Daniel and Ray.
麦克
Mike!
这比赛可不能少了你
I’ve gotta have you in my show.
那我就不客气了
Oh, I… if you insist.
我选皮特
And I’ll take Pete…
太好了
Ooh, yeah!
还剩一个
And one more.
我看看
Let me see, now.
我的天啊 对不起
Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry.
我这是怎么了
Oh, what is wrong with me?
感谢参与 理查德
Um, thanks for coming, Richard.
天啊 雷
Oh, my… ray!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
坚持住 雷 我来救你
Just hang in there, ray. I got you.
好了 那么我选的是…
Okay, then I’ll take…
丹尼尔 谢谢你 乔尼
Daniel. Thank you, Johnny.
丹尼尔 能听见我说话吗
Daniel, can you hear me?
你入选了
You’re in the show!
什么
What?
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
没错
Yes.
我是说 你入…
I was saying that you are in…
老天 我早晚得喊疯了
Oh, geez, this is gonna drive me nuts.
乔尼 回来 你入选了
Johnny, get back here. You’re in.
谢谢你 丹尼尔 再见
Thank you, Daniel. Good-bye.
好耶
Yes!
好了 我就选这些人了
Okay. That’s everyone on my list.
等一下
Um, wait a second.
萝丝塔
Rosita.
-萝丝塔还在吗 -在
– Is Rosita still here? – Oh, yes.
我在这里
Yes, I’m here.
萝丝塔 萝丝塔 萝丝塔
Rosita, Rosita, Rosita.
有副好嗓子 但台风相当呆板
Great set of pipes, but boring to watch.
我就知道
I knew it.
所以我该怎么做
So, what should I do?
我可以让你和甘特成为搭档
I could partner you up with Gunter.
甘特 你在哪
Gunter! Where are you?
我在这呢
This is me.
你俩搭档登台一定能擦出火花
It’s gonna spice things up on stage.
等等 你想让我们合唱
Wait. You want us to sing together?
我俩一起 可了不得啊
The two of us together, you joking me?
我们一定会嗨翻全场对吧
We’re going to be spicy, no?
那考拉瞎了眼 雪莉·安
That koala’s a fool, Sherry Anne.
你将来一定会成为大明星
You are going to be a star one day!
海选结束了 兄弟
Auditions are over, pal.
阵容已经选定了
Show’s already been cast.
好了 你们都是我选中的人
Okay… You are my chosen few.
太好了
Yes!
是时候了 伙计们
This is it, folks.
我们人生中的决定性时刻到了
A defining moment in all of our lives.
不不不 不是说你们
Um, no. No, no, no, not you guys.
合唱组面试已经结束了
I dismissed all of the group acts already.
你们可以回去了
You… you can go home.
能参与这个节目我们感到非常幸福
我々はこのショーでやることはとても幸せです.
听着 真的很抱歉
Look, I-I’m really sorry,
但人员都招满了
but all of the slots are filled.
我们再为你唱一遍
我々は再びあなたのために歌♥います!
♪きらきらキラー♪
♪ハッピーハッピーハッピー♪
♪未来はほら♪
不不不 听好了
No, no, no, no, listen.
没戏
No in show.
拜拜各位
Good-bye-bye.
克劳利夫人
Miss Crawly!
行了你们 赶紧出去 出去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!