巴斯特 不要 不要进去
Buster, no! Don’t go in there!
有什么可以帮助…
Yes, can I help…?
-巴斯特 -娜娜啊
– Buster! – Ah, Nana!
看看您 亲爱的娜奶奶
Just look at you, dear.
您一点都不像九十多岁的人
You don’t look a day over 90.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
巴斯特·穆恩
Buster Moon.
我们在艾迪的毕业典礼上见过
We met at Eddie’s graduation.
我好荣幸啊
Lucky me.
我那废物孙子和他坏透了的
A visit from my useless grandson
捣鼓剧院的朋友来看我了
and his ghastly little theater friend.
看哪 她还记得我
Look at that– she remembers me.
那好 娜娜
Okay, Nana…
您愿不愿意赞助
How would you like to be the sponsor
一场非常火爆的大奖赛呢
for a very prestigious prize?
如果是新闻上那个歌♥唱比赛 不愿意
Not for that singing contest I saw on the news.
就是那个
That’s the one.
我明白了
I see.
你没钱付奖金 对吧
You don’t have the money, do you?
我们的钱全部锁在…
Well, we don’t quite have it all locked in…
我是一分钱不会给你的
Well, you’ll not get a cent out of me.
娜奶奶 求你了 听我说几句
Nana, please, just listen to me for one second, okay?
不 我不想听你说
No, absolutely not.
-别听他的 奶奶 -等一下
– Don’t listen to him, Nana. – Just wait one second.
你俩我都不想听
I’m not listening to either of you.
正山小种红茶 不加糖 快一点
Lapsang souchong, no sugar, and be quick about it.
娜娜 我不会泡茶
Nana, I-I don’t know how to make tea.
娜娜·诺多曼
这场演出我从小就看过
I saw this show when I was a kid.
娜娜 您那时真是太惊艳了
Nana, you were absolutely amazing.
省省吧 奉承我也没用
Please, this flattery is futile.
我一点都不想帮你
I have no intention of bailing you out.
你的剧院之所以没观众
Your pathetic shows are the reason
就是因为你排的那些破演出
that theater no longer has an audience.
但是这场演出会把他们全部吸引进去
But this show is gonna… Gonna pack ’em in
就像以前那些美好的日子
like it did in the good old days.
那不只是以前的美好日子 穆恩先生
They were not “good old days,” Mr. Moon.
那是宏伟壮丽的时代
They were magnificent.
而你的剧院在那时
And that theater of yours,
是奇迹与魔力的殿堂
it was a palace of wonder and magic.
奶奶 它现在也是
But, Nana, it still is.
是才怪
Yeah, right.
我还能想起穿着天鹅绒正装的引座员
I can recall the ushers in their velvet suits.
买♥♥票的队伍排了好远
Queues a mile long just to get a ticket.
壮丽的舞台上幕布缓缓升起
The curtain rising over that glorious stage.
让梦想成真的音乐和灯光渐起
Music and light bringing dreams to life?
正是如此
Precisely.
如今它还是你记忆中的样子
Well, it’s just like you remember it.
实际上 我让它变得更加壮观了
In fact, I’ve made it even more spectacular.
你才没有
No, you haven’t.
您自己来看吧
Come see for yourself.
一场为您准备的特别演出
A special performance just for you.
您觉得如何 奶奶
What do you say, Nana?
我觉得
I say…
你就是个骗子 穆恩先生
You are a liar, Mr. Moon.
好了 我们可以走了 谢谢 奶奶
Okay, well, we’re done now. Thank you, Nana.
不过也好过和这个老鬼在棋桌前
But anything’s better than spending another evening
再下一晚上跳棋了
playing checkers with this old fart.
什么
What?
太棒了
Great.
一定会让你眼界大开的 奶奶
It’s gonna blow you away, Nana.
我决不食言
And that is no lie.
听好了
Now, listen up.
明天我们要举♥行♥一场完整的试演
Tomorrow we are going to have a full preview of the show,
而我们的观众只有娜娜·诺多曼女士一人
and our audience will be none other than miss Nana noodleman.
-娜娜·诺多曼 -天哪 娜娜·诺多曼
– Nana Noodleman? – Wow, Nana Noodleman.
她还活着呢
She’s still alive?
是的 相信我
Oh, yes, and believe me,
她的眼界相当的高
she’s got some pretty high standards.
所以 今天 我们要全部
All right? So, today, we’re going to have
着装彩排 我希望看到你们
a full dress rehearsal, and I want to see you
点亮这个舞台 伙计们
light up the stage, folks.
-太酷了 -米娜 克劳利夫人
– Well, that’s cool. – Meena? Miss Crawly?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
真是雄心勃勃的
Wow, it’s so ambitious.
是啊 你确定吗
Yeah,are you sure about this?
我承诺向娜娜奉献一场盛景
I promised Nana something spectacular,
而这个 一定会让她叹为观止
and this– ha! It’s gonna blow her away.
-是的 -还有两分钟 大伙儿
– Oh, yes. – Two minutes, everybody.
乔尼
Johnny.
乔尼 你在哪里
Johnny, where are you?
乔尼 快点回复对讲机
Johnny, answer the walkie-talkie.
好的 老爸 我在这里
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, dad. I’m here. I’m here.
-怎么了 -来消息了
– What’s wrong? – We got the call.
货船来了
Shipment’s coming in.
-今天晚上吗 -不是今晚 是现在
– Tonight? – Not tonight. Now.
两分钟后在赫克托街角碰头
Meet us on the corner of Hector street in two minutes.
待在这里
Stay here.
我们37分钟后…
We’ll be back in exactly 37…
37分钟 知道啦
Yeah, 37 minutes. Yep.
你已经说了好多次了
You’ve told me repeatedly.
来得及
I can make it.
唱得好 麦克
Bravo, Mike.
娜娜一定会喜欢的
Nana is gonna love that.
你真是 你真是太客气了 穆恩先生
You’re… you’re too kind, Mr. Moon.
而且我非常喜欢你的新衣服 先生
And I myself am loving the new suit, sir.
好了 下一位请上台 艾什
Okay, can we see Ash next, please?
艾什 快点上来
Ash, let’s get you out here.
大家注意避让
Stand back.
喜怒无常的青少年来了
Moody teenager coming through.
祝你好运 艾什
Good luck, ash.
♪I threw a wish in the well♪
♪Don’t ask me I’ll never tell♪
♪I looked to you as it fell♪
♪And now you’re in my way♪
♪Your old stare was holding ripped jeans skin was showing♪
♪Hot night Wind was blowing♪
♪Where d’ you think you’re going baby♪
♪Hey I just met you♪
♪And this is crazy♪
♪But here’s my number♪
♪So call me maybe♪
哇 哇 哇 好了 够了
Whoa, whoa. Okay, enough of that.
别放了 别放了 关掉
Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it.
她这样怎么会有人给她打电♥话♥
I don’t think anyone’s gonna call her after that.
好了 艾什
Okay, Ash,
来吧 艾什
Come on, ash.
怎么了 你不喜欢这条裙子吗
What is it? Do you… Do you not like the dress?
艾什 怎么了
Ash, what’s wrong?
我觉得吧
Well, it sounds to me like you
你就该趁早离开那个…
are way better off without that… that…
超级无敌大混球
That total super-jerk dinkleschplatt!
正是 超级无敌大混球
Exactly. Total super-jerk dinkleschplatt.
萝丝塔 甘特
Rosita! Gunter!
-下一个该你们了 -好的 给你
– You’re on next. – Yeah, okay, here.
这里面应该有口香糖或者糖果什么的
There should be some gum or some candy in there somewhere.
你自己拿吧 别客气
Just help yourself.
萝丝塔 萝丝塔 萝丝塔
Rosita, Rosita, Rosita.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我能插个队吗
Can I take your place, please?
-好的乔尼 去吧 -好的 准备好
– Sure, Johnny. Go ahead. – Okay, get ready,
我警告你
’cause I’m warning you…
我要用我的猪猪力量震爆整个舞台
This stage is about to explode with major piggy power.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我也没办法
I have no control.
好的 来吧 你可以的
Okay, come on, you can do this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!