-为何不呢 -什么
-Why don’t you? -What?
-演一出歌♥舞剧 -歌♥舞剧
-Make a musical. -A musical?
没错 演一出歌♥舞剧
Sure. Make a musical.
崭新的唐·洛克伍德
The new Don Lockwood.
是约德尔调 他投入音乐的怀抱
He yodels, he jumps about to music.
唯一的问题是在决战骑士后
The only trouble is that after Duelling Cavalier
没有人愿意再看我从高楼纵身往下跳了
nobody’d come to see me jump off the Woolworth Building into a damp rag.
那就把决战骑士拍成歌♥舞片
Turn The Duelling Cavalier into a musical.
-决战骑士 -没错
-Duelling Cavalier? -Sure.
距上映的日期还有六星期
They’ve got six weeks before it’s released.
加上歌♥曲 修改不好的部分 再加上一些新的
Add songs and dances, trim bad scenes, add new ones.
就成了啊
And you got it.
我认为这样行得通
Hey, I think it’ll work.
-当然 -不在话下
-Of course! -It’s a cinch.
或许有些疯狂 但我们做定了
It may be crazy, but we’ll do it.
把决战骑士改为歌♥舞片
The Duelling Cavalier is now a musical.
-太棒了 -哈里路亚
-Hot dog! -Hallelujah!
太棒了 我今天是我的幸运日 三月二十三号♥
Whoopee! Fellas, I feel this is my lucky day, March 23.
-你的幸运日是二十四号♥ -什么
-Your lucky day’s the 24th. -What?
现在已经是凌晨一点半了
It’s 1:30 already. It’s morning!
没错 这真是个美丽的早晨
Yes. And what a lovely morning!
早安
Good mornin’
早安
Good mornin’
我们彻夜长谈
We’ve talked the whole night through
早安
Good mornin’
早安
Good mornin’to you
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’
彻夜未眠的感觉真好
It’s great to stay up late
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
音乐响起 星光闪闪
When the band began to play The stars were shining bright
送牛奶的已开始送牛奶 现在道晚安已太晚
Now the milkman’s on his way It’s too late to say good night
早安 早安
So good mornin’ Good mornin’
太阳公公就要露出微笑
Sunbeams will soon smile through
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
大家早安
And you and you and you
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’
我们彻夜长谈
We’ve gabbed the whole night through
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
没什么比待在 路易西安那更好的事
Nothing could be grander Than to be in Louisiana
在清晨
In the mornin’ In the mornin’
彻夜未眠的感觉真好
It’s great to stay up late
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
如果身在密西西比 或许我们此时精神奕奕
Might be just as zippy If we was in Mississippi
离开电影预演会场时 我们前途黯淡
When we left the movie show The future wasn’t bright
但黎明来临时 曙光乍现 而我不愿道晚安
But came the dawn, the show goes on And I don’t wanna say good night
于是我道早安
So say good mornin’
早安
Good mornin’
彩虹发出彩光
Rainbows are shinin’through
早安
Good mornin’
早安
Good mornin’
-早安 -先生
-Bonjour! -Monsieur!
-早安 -早安
-Buenos días! -Muchas frías!
-早安 -早安
-Buon giorno! -A ritorno!
-早安 -早安
-Guten morgen! -Guten morgen!
早安
Good mornin’to you
好耶
Olé!
公牛
Toro!
嘿 我们不能把它拍成歌♥舞片
Hey, we can’t make this a musical.
为什么
What do you mean?
琳娜
Lina.
琳娜
Lina.
她不会演戏 不会唱歌♥也不会跳舞
She can’t act, she can’t sing and she can’t dance.
三者都不会
A triple threat.
什么事那么好笑
What’s so funny?
对不起 我只是在想
I’m sorry, I was just thinking.
我最喜欢她的声音断断续续 并且说
I liked her best when the sound went off and she said…

“Yes, yes, yes.”

“No, no, no.”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

“No, no…”
等等
Wait a minute.
我有个好主意
I am just about to be brilliant.
过来 凯希 唱
Come here, Kathy. Come here. Now, sing.
什么 我叫你唱
I said sing.
早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’
唐 双眼注视我的脸
Don, keep your eyes riveted on my face.
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
看我的嘴
Watch my mouth.
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’
彻夜未眠的感觉真好
It’s great to stay up late
早安 早安
Good mornin’ Good mornin’to you
说服力十足吧
Well, convincing?
真迷人 但干什么
Enchanting. What?
你还不懂
Don’t you get it?
用凯希的声音
Use Kathy’s voice.
卡西唱 琳娜对嘴
Lina moves her mouth and Kathy sings and talks for her.
这太棒了
That’s wonderful!
-我不能让你这么做 -为什么
-I couldn’t let you do it, Kathy. -Why not?
这样会断送你的前程的
You wouldn’t be seen. You’d throw away your career.
这跟我的前途无关 只和这部电影有关
It has nothing to do with my career. It’s only for this picture.
最重要的是拯救决战骑士
The important thing is to save The Duelling Cavalier
拯救洛克伍德和拉蒙特
save Lockwood and Lamont.
好吧 就算只为了这部电影 可是
Well, all right, if it’s only for this one picture, but…
-这样行得通吗 -当然了
-You think it’ll get by? -Of course.
只要加几段歌♥舞就行了
It’s simple to work the numbers.
只要在琳娜身旁跳舞 教她如何鞠躬就行了
Just dance around Lina and teach her how to take a bow.
明天一早我们就通知亚夫
We’ll spring it on R.F. in the morning.
唐 你真是个天才
Don, you’re a genius.
真高兴你这么认为
I’m glad you thought of it.
噢 卡斯摩
Oh, Cosmo.
晚安 凯希 明天见
Good night, Kathy. See you tomorrow.
晚安 唐 记得保护你的喉咙
Good night, Don. Take care of that throat.
现在你是个歌♥舞片巨星 记得吗
You’re a big singing star now, remember?
加州的露水比平常重了些
This California dew is just a little heavier than usual.
真的吗
Really?
但我放眼望去 阳光普照大地
From where I stand, the sun is shining all over the place.
我在雨中欢唱
I’m singin’in the rain
在雨中欢唱
Just singin’in the rain
多美好的感觉啊
What a glorious feelin’
我再度拾起往日欢笑
I’m happy again
我对着乌云大笑
I’m laughin’at clouds
天上的乌云
So dark up above
我心中充满阳光
The sun’s in my heart
我已准备恋爱
And I’m ready for love
让乌云追着
Let the stormy clouds chase
人们跑
Everyone from the place
让大雨滂沱
Come on with the rain
我的脸上露出微笑
I’ve a smile on my face
我要走在街道上
I’ll walk down the lane
唱着欢乐的歌♥
With a happy refrain
欢唱着
Just singin’
在雨中欢唱着
Singin’in the rain
在雨中起舞
Dancin’in the rain
我再度拾起往日欢乐
I’m happy again
我欢唱着
I’m singin’
在雨中起舞
And dancin’in the rain
起舞
I’m dancin’
欢唱
And singin’
在雨中
In the rain
这主意真是太好了
Why, that’s wonderful!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!