驱逐舰还在跟踪,长官。
Destroyers are still shadowing, sir.
他们被命令跟踪俾斯麦号♥,等待本土舰队靠近来。
They’ve orders to keep track of Bismarck until Home Fleet closes.
他们宣称击中三颗鱼雷。
They claim three hits with torpedoes.
– 可是仍没能让它慢下来。 – 有关敌人的潜艇报告呢?
– It hasn’t even slowed her down. – And the reports of enemy submarines?
ACNS 说他们已经确认了。 我通知了总司令。
ACNS says they’re confirmed. I notified the commander in chief.
– 他有什么计划? – 他没有改变他的计划。
– What’s C in C doing about it? – He hasn’t altered his plans.
我想给他发个信♥号♥♥告诉他小心点,不过我知道他一定会生气。
I’d like to send him a signal telling him to be careful, but I’m sure he’d resent it.
– 香烟? – 不用了,谢谢。
– Cigarette? – No, thank you.
– 如果你需要我,我会在这里。- 很好,长官。
– I’ll be here if you want me. – Very good, sir.
谢泼德。
Shepard.
对你儿子,我觉得很遗憾。
Sorry about your son.
长官。
Sir.
– 谢泼德上校,长官。 – 嗯?
– Captain Shepard, sir. – Hm?
对不起,长官。我收到了跟踪俾斯麦的驱逐舰上发来的信♥号♥♥。
Excuse me, sir. I took in an operational signal from a destroyer shadowing Bismarck.
他们救起了三个救生筏。
They picked up three fliers in a rubber boat.
一定是一个多小时前的事了,长官。但是我无法及时脱身。
It must have been over an hour ago, sir. I couldn’t get off at the time.
我听说了你儿子的事,所以我想我应该告诉你。
I heard about your son , so I thought I’d tell you.
也许不是他,但谁知道呢
It might not be him at all, sir, but you never know.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
哦,长官,ACNS一直在打电♥话♥给你,长官。 说很紧急。
Oh, sir, ACNS has been calling you, sir. Says it’s very urgent.
– 副参谋长。 – 是的,长官。
– Assistant Chief of Staff, please. – Yes, sir.
– 你好,长官。谢泼德在这里。 – 乔纳森,我有个好消息。
– Hello, sir. Shepard here. – Jonathan, I’ve got marvellous news.
你儿子还活着。他被一艘驱逐舰接走了。
Your son is alive and well.He’s been picked up by a destroyer.
这绝对是官方的。法纳姆半小时前收到留言。
This is absolutely official. Farnum got the message half an hour ago.
乔纳森?你不明白吗,乔纳森?你儿子还活着。
Jonathan? Don’t you understand, Jonathan? Your son is alive and well.
– 他说了什么,长官? – 他什么也没说。
– What did he say, sir? – He didn’t say anything.
对不起,长官。
Well, you’ll excuse me, Sir.
哦……
Oh…
– 给谢泼德上校发信♥号♥♥。 – 我拿给他。
– Signal for Captain Shepard. – I’ll take it.
– 它来自国王乔治五世号♥ – 这是什么?
– It’s from King George V. – What is it?
– 他们看到了俾斯麦号♥ – 来大事了。
– They’ve sighted Bismarck. – Here comes the main event.
长官,有紧急信♥号♥♥。
Urgent signal for you, sir.
右炮第二轮装弹开炮。
Right gun second half charge.
– 我们还剩多少燃料? – 我们必须在两小时内停止行动。
– How much fuel have we got left? – We’ll have to break off action in two hours.
– 主炮待命。 – 敌人速度10节,航向350,长官。
– Main armament ready. – Enemy speed, ten knots. Course 350, sir.
敌我之比2:1,我们不能超过10节。
They outnumber us two to one and we can’t do more than ten knots.
你在说什么? 舰长,这是俾斯麦号♥
What are you saying, Captain? This is the Bismarck.
我们仍然有大炮,德国空军马上就要到了。
We still have all our guns and any moment now the Luftwaffe will arrive.
(用德语喊叫)
(shouting in German)
开火,舰长。
Open fire, Captain.
– 开火。 – 开火!
– Open fire. – Fire!
– 开火。 – 开火!
– Open fire. – Shoot!
开火!
Fire!
开火
Shoot!
它被击中了。打得不错,舰长。
She’s hit. Good shooting, Captain.
开火
Shoot!
(用德语喊叫)
(shouting in German)
开火
Shoot!
开火
Shoot!
(用德语喊叫)
(shouting in German)
来自国王乔治五世号♥的信♥号♥♥。
Signal from King George V, sir.
“俾斯麦号♥船中部着火,它的两个炮塔失灵了。”
“Bismarck on fire amidships.
Two of her turrets out of action.”
我以为我会欢呼的,长官,现在,恐怕不行。
I thought I’d be cheering, sir, at this point, but I’m afraid I can’t.
我知道。总是这样。
I know. It’s always that way.
射击
Shoot!
(德语)
(speaking German)
我们必须抛掉弹♥药♥库。把人弄出去。
We have to flood the magazines. Get the men out.
– 他们被火困住了。- 爆♥炸♥的风险太大了。
– They’re trapped by fire. – There’s too much risk of blowing up.
– 淹没他们。 – 那些人呢?
– Flood them. – What about the men?
我下了命令,霍夫曼。抛掉弹♥药♥库
I gave an order, Hoffmann. Flood the forward magazines.
抛掉弹♥药♥库
Flood the forward magazines.
我们的燃料状况很危急,长官。
Our fuel state is critical, sir.
靠近点。我们现在必须干掉它。
Get closer. We’ve got to finish her now.
射击
Shoot!
所有的炮都失灵了,除了“A”炮塔,长官。
All the guns are out of action except “A” turret, sir.
– 你们的空军现在在哪里,长官? – 我不知道。
– Where is your Luftwaffe now, sir? – I don’t understand it.
元首答应了。他答应派人帮忙。
The Führer promised. He promised to send help.
(爆♥炸♥)
(explosion)
他们随时都会来的。你会看到的。
They will be along any minute now. You will see.
他为此感到骄傲。
He was proud of that.
“明天,全世界。”
“Tomorrow, the world.”
他昨天才这么说的。
He said that only yesterday.
他是对的。
He was right.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler.
长官,桥上所有的军官都死了。
Sir, all the officers on the bridge are dead.
我不得不告诉你,所有的炮都完了。
I have to tell you that all the guns are finished.
完了。告诉他们弃船!
Finished. Tell the men to abandon ship!
弃船!
Abandon ship!
弃船!
Abandon ship!
我们抓住它了。它完了。
We’ve got her. She’s finished.
多塞特郡号♥加入我们了,长官。
The Dorsetshire has joined us, sir.
告诉多塞特郡号♥,用鱼雷干掉它。
Tell Dorsetshire to finish her with torpedoes.
– 停止射击。 – 停止射击。
– Cease firing. – Cease firing.
它要沉了。
She’s going.
– 约曼? – 长官?
– Yeoman? – Sir?
告诉多塞特郡号♥,准备救起生还者
Tell Dorsetshire to stand by to pick up survivors.
– 詹金斯? – 长官?
– Jenkins? – Sir?
致海军部。“俾斯麦号♥被击沉了。舰队正在返回斯卡帕湾。”
Make to Admiralty. “Bismarck is sunk. Fleet is returning to Scapa Flow.”
是的,长官。
Aye aye, sir.
先生们,我们回家吧。
Gentlemen, let’s go home.
– 谢泼德? – 长官?
– Shepard? – Sir?
首相希望明天11点见我们。
The Prime Minister would like to see us tomorrow at 11 o’clock.
我想你可以自己安排时间。
I assume you can make yourself available.
当然。但他为什么想见我?
Certainly. But why should he want to see me?
我不知道。他似乎认为你和这次行动有关。
I don’t know. He seems to think you had something to do with this operation.
– 谢谢。 – 干得好。
– Thank you. – Well done.
– 谢谢,长官。威廉斯中士? – 长官。
– Thank you, sir. Petty Officer Williams? – Sir.
把这消息告诉在病床上的电报员布朗
Take a message for Telegraphist Brown in the sickbay.
– 告诉他俾斯麦号♥被击沉了。 – 遵命,长官。
– Tell him the Bismarck’s been sunk. – Aye aye, sir.
长官,我也可以祝贺你吗?
May I offer my congratulations too, sir?
谢谢您。……
Thank you. Uh…
请留言。
Take a message.
“请求二副安妮·戴维斯助理吃晚餐。”
“Request pleasure of the company of 2nd Officer Anne Davis at dinner.”
收到。
Accepted.
很好。我知道你一定很累了,快九点了,
Good. Now, I know you must be very tired, and it’s nearly nine o’clock,
但是今晚怎么样,现在呢?
but how about tonight, right now?
我去拿我的东西。
I’ll get my things.
天啊,现在是早上九点,而我竟邀请你去吃晚餐。
Great heavens. It’s nine o’clock in the morning, and I asked you out to dinner.
我们可以把改成早餐好吗?
We could always make it breakfast, couldn’t we?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你知道吗,哈维,这些孩子让我担心。
You know, Harvey, these boys worry me.
他胳膊上有四道条纹,他甚至不知道现在是什么时候。
Four stripes on his arm and he don’t even know what time of the day it is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!