– Blimey. – What happened?
胡德号♥不见了。
The Hood’s gone.
上帝啊。
Good God.
-约曼 -是的,长官。
– Yeoman. – Yes, sir.
威尔士亲王号♥发给海军部
Make to Admiralty from Prince of Wales.
告诉他们……告诉他们胡德号♥被击沉。
Tell them… tell them the Hood has blown up.
是的,长官。
Aye aye, sir.
-右舵15度。-右舵15度,长官。右舵15度。
Starboard 15. – Starboard 15, sir. Starboard 15.
从威尔士亲王号♥来的讯号♥
Signal from Prince of Wales, sir.
好吧,说什么?
Well, what is it?
它说….胡德号♥重型战列巡洋舰被击沉了
It says HMS Hood has blown up.
拿过来。
Bring it here.
萨福克号♥发来的信息,长官。
Signal from Suffolk, sir.
“胡德号♥沉没,威尔士亲王号♥与俾斯麦号♥交火。”
“Hood sunk. Prince of Wales and Bismarck exchanging fire.”
开火!
Fire!
射击!
Shoot!
左舵20度!
Port 20!
通知机舱,给我提供全部动力
Tell the engine room to give me all they’ve got.
– 航向240。-很好。航向240。
– Course 240. – Very good. Course 240.
开火!
Fire!
帮我一把!
Give me a hand!
左满舵。转向150。
Hard aport. Steer 150.
释放烟雾。
Make smoke.
它严重受损,长官。
She’s badly damaged, sir.
它冒著烟跑掉了
She’s turning away and making smoke.
– 你要追击吗? -不,我们还有更重要的事要做。
– Do you want to pursue? – No. We have more important work to do.
– 保持你的航向。 – 保持现在的航向。
– Hold your course. – Steady on present course.
舰长,恭喜你。
Captain, congratulations.
对德国海军来说这是一个伟大的时刻。
It’s a great moment for the German Navy.
是的,林德曼。
Yes, Lindemann.
也是我们两个的
And for the two of us.
(西班牙语)
(speaks Spanish)
今天早上,战列巡洋舰胡德号♥,英国最大的战舰被击沉……
This morning, HMS Hood, the largest British warship, was sunk…
(国际广播通告)
(international radio announcements)
这是伦敦的艾德·摩尔报导
This is London. Ed Murrow reporting.
这个岛屿对坏消息并不陌生
This island, which is no stranger to bad tidings, received news today
“胡德号♥”是英国舰队最大的战舰,是英国海军的骄傲,
that HMS Hood, the largest warship in the British fleet and pride of the British Navy,
被德国战舰俾斯麦号♥击沉了
has been sunk by the German battleship Bismarck.
胡德号♥舰上的1500名官兵,只有三人幸存。
From the Hood’s complement of 1500 men, there were three survivors.
在同一交战中,威尔士亲王号♥严重受损。
In the same engagement the battleship Prince of Wales was badly damaged.
两艘英国主力舰已经失去战斗能力
Two British capital ships have been put out of commission
世界最强大的战舰现在在公海上失利了。
and the most powerful battleship in the world is now loose on the high seas.
值得继续关注的是,英国海军是否有能力在这个关键时刻
It remains to be seen if the British Navy has the capability at this crucial moment
集中足够的海上力量来处理危局。
of concentrating enough sea power to deal with the situation.
毫无疑问,今晚在柏林,以及俾斯麦号♥上享受着巨大的喜悦
There is undoubtedly great rejoicing in Berlin tonight and also on the Bismarck.
为俾斯麦号♥干杯,林德曼,为我们干杯。
Here’s to the ship, Lindemann, and here’s to us.
我们打败了他们最好的战舰。你知道吗?
We have beaten the best they have. You realise that?
– 是的,长官。- 他们永远不会阻止我们,尤其是现在。
– Yes, sir. – They will never stop us. Not now.
– 你要的损失控制报告,长官。 – 这是什么?
– You wanted the damage-control report, sir. – What is it?
我们左舷挨了一炮, 在二号♥油箱上面。
We received one hit, forward on the port side, over number-two fuel tank.
– 我们正在漏油。 – 严重吗?
– We are losing oil. – Anything serious?
不,长官。我认为损失很轻。
No, sir. I would say the damage is very slight.
不过,我建议我们把它修好了。
However, I would recommend we put about and have it repaired.
修理?你意思是回家?
Put about? You mean go home?
是的,长官。我们同时可以加油。
Yes, sir. We could refuel at the same time.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
我们好不容易才到大西洋
We have fought our way out into the Atlantic.
现在不是转身回家的时候。
This is no time to turn and run for home.
我们就不会逃跑。我们赢得了巨大的胜利。
We wouldn’t be running. We’ve won a tremendous victory.
但这并不是命令中的胜利。
But it is not the victory that was ordered.
你没有接近过最高指挥官,林德曼。
You haven’t been close to the high command, Lindemann.
你知道当雷德尔上将报告我们击沉了胡德后会发生什么事。
Do you know what happen when Admiral Raeder reports the sinking of the Hood.
元首会微笑,其他人都会微笑,
The Führer will smile,and everyone else will smile,
过了一会儿,他会怒视雷德尔
and then, a few moments later, he will turn to Raeder with a scowl.
“护航舰队呢,雷德尔? 他们击沉了护航队吗?”
“What about the convoys, Raeder? Have they sunk any convoys?”
当我们修理後,长官,仍然会有许多的护航舰队
There will still be plenty of convoys after we make repairs.
船长,你的船是不可逆转的吗?
Is your ship unmanoeuvrable, Captain?
大炮损坏了吗? 有什么不正常的吗?
Are the guns damaged? Anything out of action?
没有,长官。
No, sir.
那我们就继续前进,按照最高指挥部的指示执行。
Then we will push forward as instructed by the high command.
但是元首必须意识到……
But surely the Führer must realise…
你现在要去跟元首讲吗?他必须意识到什么?
Are you now going to tell the Führer what he must realise?
– 不,长官。 – 那就别再跟我说了。
– No, sir. – Then do not tell me.
目前,我们维持现有航向和速度。
For the time being, we hold our present course and speed.
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
就目前而言,不会有进一步的声明。
There will be no further statement for the press for the present.
给第一巡洋舰中队海军上将的指令
Make a signal to the Admiral of First Cruiser Squadron.
“萨福克号♥和诺福克号♥继续与俾斯麦号♥保持接触,一直到本土舰队前来拦截。”
“Suffolk and Norfolk maintain contact with Bismarck so Home Fleet can intercept.”
“只要油料够的话就继续追踪下去”
“Continue shadowing as long as you have fuel to do so.”
这是俾斯麦号♥的最新位置,航向和速度。
This is Bismarck’s latest position, course and speed.
立刻把它送到C区,本土舰队,马上。
Send it to the C in C, Home Fleet, right away.
现在,谢泼德。
Now, Shepard.
以目前本土舰队的速度,要到明天才能赶上俾斯麦号♥,
At present speed the Home Fleet cannot make contact with Bismarck until tomorrow,
如果它保持现在的航向的话。
and then only if she maintains her present course.
– 如果它不在此航线上呢? – 没错,长官。
– What if she doesn’t maintain it? – That’s it exactly, sir.
– 他们就完全不会接触。- 长官,首相电♥话♥
– They won’t make contact at all. – Prime Minister for you, sir.
– 这里是首席海军大臣。-(丘吉尔)现在,首席海军大臣
– First Sea Lord here. – (Churchill) Now, First Sea Lord,
我想说得非常清楚
I want to make it unmistakably clear
目前这个国家没有比
that there is absolutely nothing as vital to the nation at this moment
击沉俾斯麦号♥以外更重要的事情了
as the destruction of the Bismarck.
你被授权使用任何你认为有效的方法
You are authorised to employ any means at your disposal,
不顾风险,不惜代价
regardless of risk and regardless
of the price that must be paid.
这是一场我们输不起的战役
This is a battle we cannot afford to lose.
– 我明白,首相 – 我不管你要怎么做。
– I understand, sir. – I don’t care how you do it.
你必须击沉俾斯麦号♥,祝你好运。
You must sink the Bismarck. Good luck to you.
谢谢,长官。
Thank you, sir.
先生们,有什么建议吗?
Well, gentlemen, any suggestions?
我们不能完全把它交给本土舰队
We cannot leave this entirely to the Home Fleet.
– 我们必须尽我们的一切所能 – 我已经把罗德尼调离它的护航舰队。
– We must pull in everything we can. – I’ve ordered Rodney to leave her convoy.
– 它是最后一艘可用的战船。 – 我建议不只这些,长官。
– She was the last available ship. – I don’t suggest this lightly, sir.
在这里,在直布罗陀,我们有H舰队。
Down here, at Gibraltar, we’ve Force H.
声望号♥、谢菲尔德号♥、皇家方舟号♥
Renown, Sheffield, Ark Royal.
我们不能抽光西地中海的兵力,克里特岛的事还没完。
We can’t strip the Western Mediterranean with this Crete business going on.
也许,我们把皇家方舟号♥留在那里,另外两两艘调回来。
Perhaps if we left Ark Royal down there and sent the other two out.
不,长官。我们也许需要皇家方舟号♥上的飞机。
No, sir. We may need Ark Royal’s aircraft.
你怎么想,ACNS?
What do you think, ACNS?
我们冒着极大的危险。我知道谢泼德一定非常仔细地权衡过了。
It’s taking a serious risk. I know Shepard has weighed that very carefully.
鉴于首相的指示,我们别无选择。
In view of what the Prime Minister said, we have no choice.
好吧,我也许可以和你们俩争论,但我不能和首相吵架。
Well, I may be able to argue with you two, but I can’t quarrel with the Prime Minister.
命令H舰队尽早起航赶回来
Order Force H to sail at the earliest possible moment.
约翰逊,史密斯。
Johnson. Smith.
不是给你的,孩子。斯特拉顿。
It’s not for you, boy. Stratton.
辛格
Singer.
谢泼德。
Shepard.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
– 汤普森,你在哪儿? – 我在这儿。
– Thompson, where are you? – That’s me.
(谢泼德船长)我最亲爱的汤姆,我实在太累了,写不下去了,
(Captain Shepard) My dearest Tom I’m really much too tired to write,
但是我时常想念你,所以我恐怕有些事我忘了提起。
but I think of you so very often that I’m always afraid there may be things I forget to mention.
真差劲,又没有信。我们这次要去哪里?这就是我想知道的。
Marvellous. No letter again. Where are we off to this time? That’s what I’d like to know.
你父亲是作战部主任,是真的吗?
Is it true your father is Director of Operations?
– 恐怕是的。 – 他有胆量把我们赶出直布罗陀。
– I’m afraid it is. – He’s got a nerve moving us out of Gibraltar.
就在我们和一些女孩约会的时候。
Just when we get fixed up with some girls.
你为什么不告诉他,我们不想去?
Why don’t you tell him we don’t want to go?
是我的错,真的。我以为你想在英国呆几个月。
It’s my fault, really. I thought you’d like a few months in England.
– 英国? – 你在开玩笑吧?
– England? – You’re kidding?
一点也不,你得明白,我女朋友在伦敦。这就是我的想法。
Not at all. You see, my girl’s in London. That’s what gave me the idea.
你是说你问的你父亲……他们不敢。
Do you mean to say you asked your father… They wouldn’t dare.
– 嗯,不是在战时。 – 继续,你父亲也会为你做同样的事。
– Well, not in wartime. – Go on. Your father’d do the same for you.
我是舰长,我想也许你们会有兴趣知道
This is the Captain. I thought you’d be interested to know
我们将在大西洋上一段时间,我们接到命令去追击俾斯麦号♥……
we’ll be operating in the Atlantic for a while.we’ve got orders to go after the Bismarck…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!