Come on and take my heart
带着你的爱 快来拯救我
Take your love and comfort every part
因为我孤独忧郁
‘Cause I’m lonely and I’m blue
我需要你的爱
I need you and your love too
快来拯救我
Come on and rescue me
快来拯救我
Come on baby, and rescue me
快来拯救我
Come on baby, and rescue me
因为我需要你在我身边
‘Cause I need you by my side
你没看到我很孤独
Can’t you see that I’m lonely
是的 我找埃迪 索瑟
Yeah, I need to talk to Eddie Souther.
是的 我有急事
Yeah, it’s an emergency.
我是索瑟
Souther.
埃迪 你得把我弄出去
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. You gotta get me out of here.
你不能给我打电♥话♥ 人家会查出你在哪儿的
Deloris, you can’t call me here. Somebody’s gonna catch on to where you are.
可我都要疯了 这儿的人就知道干活和祈祷
But I’m going insane here. All these people do is work and pray.
你冷静一点 我们这儿有点麻烦事
Calm down. Look, I didn’t want to tell you this, we got some problems here.
有什么麻烦事 你说有什么麻烦
What kind of problems? What do you mean, problems?
内部出了奸细
Keeping our witnesses alive.
证人一个一个被♥干♥掉 我们要挽回局势
There’s a leak in the department and some of them end up dead.
-什么 -你就呆在那儿
– What?! – Just sit tight.
你好像不明白我在说什么
You don’t seem to understand what I’m saying.
我像是在做噩梦 我在噩梦里
I am in a nightmare. This is my nightmare. It’s a nightmare, man.
你快把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
我是认真的 为了安全别再给我打电♥话♥
I mean it. Don’t call me. It’s not safe.
我会跟你联♥系♥
I’ll be in touch.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
进来
Yeah?
我送你个东西
I brought you something.
小时候哥哥给我的
My brother gave it to me when I was a little girl.
因为我老不能按时起床
I could never seem to get up on time.
我把它定在五点
I set it for 5.
起床了 菊花头
Out of bed, you daisy head.
-起床了 菊花头 -这玩意老能逗我开心
– Out of bed, you daisy head. – It always made me laugh.
起床了 菊花头
Out of bed, you daisy head.
离开以前的修道院
I thought being away from your convent…
像你这样的人也会感到孤独的
…that even someone like you could get lonely.
请坐
Have a seat.
那你是谁
So which one are you?
玛莉罗伯特
Mary Robert.
你凌晨五点也爬不起来吗
You have a little trouble getting up at 5:00 too, Mary Robert?
现在不了
Oh, not now.
我总是提前半个小时起床
I get up a half an hour early just to make sure.
其实不只是起床这件事
It’s not just the mornings. It’s that, all my life,
我♥干♥什么都比别人慢半拍
everybody seems to be doing or catching on to things
别人干什么都比我快 比我好
a second faster or better than me.
现代人都在争分夺秒
Yeah, well, everybody’s playing catch-up nowadays.
那么 玛莉罗伯特
So, Mary Robert.
你一直都想做修女吗
Did you always want to be a nun?
我一向觉得为上帝和他人服务
I always knew that was my calling,
是我的责任 不过我告诉你
to lead a life of service, but, you see,
我有某种奉献精神
I’ve always felt that there’s something inside me that I want to give.
而这种精神别人没有的
Something that’s only me and nobody else.
这样是不是不好 是不是有点骄傲
Does that sound like a terrible thing? Like pride?
不 这没什么不好的
No, doesn’t sound like a terrible thing at all.
你来我们这我真高兴
I’m so happy that you’ve come to join us, Mary Clarence.
有时候不做回真正的自己就要崩溃
You know how sometimes it’s as if you have to be yourself or you’ll just burst?
是的 我清楚
Yep, I do.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 玛莉罗伯特
Goodnight, Mary Robert.
起床了 菊花头
Out of bed, you daisy head.
起床了 菊花头
Out of bed, you daisy head.
-怎么搞的 -嘿
– Hey, wait up. – Hey.
刺青很好看
Nice tattoo.
修女
Hey, sister.
想唱一首音乐之声里的歌♥吗
This jukebox got anything on it from The Sound Of Music?
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance, sister?
为什么呢 你踩得准步点吗
Why? You don’t have any rhythm.
小毛头 把脚放下来 好好坐着
Young man, take your foot down off that stool.Now have a seat.
给我杯可乐 好吗
May I have a Coke, please?
多谢
Thanks.
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing in here?
-我以为 -你们跑这干吗
– I thought you… – What are you guys doing here?
你们都得回去 不要紧
Look, you have to go.You have to go. Oh, never mind.
这边走
Go, go. Just go that way. Just go that way.
修女 你还有朋友要来吗
Sister, expecting any more of your friends?
你们跑这做什么
Now, you guys wanna tell me what you’re doing here?
我估计你出来帮助那些酒鬼
I thought that you might be ministering to the winos,
我想能帮帮你忙
the way that you did in your convent in Reno, and I thought I could help.
我看见她出来了 我就跟着出来了
And I saw her leave and it was very late, so I followed.
那你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来找一个人 跟他洽谈一下 修道院买♥♥车的事
I’m here to see a man about a car for the convent.
真的吗
Really?
-谈好了吗 -没有 没有 快出去吧
– Did you get it? – No, I didn’t. And I’m gonna get you out of here.
-等等 我想选首歌♥ 你有五块钱吗 -快点 快点
– Come on. Oh, a jukebox! Oh, one song. Do you have a quarter? – No, no, no.
我以后会十倍的还你
Come on, he does, all right. It’ll come back to you tenfold. Thanks.
快点
Hurry up. Hurry up.
我太喜欢这首歌♥了
I love this song.
我想跳个舞 很快就回来
One dance. I’ll be right back.
走吧 走吧 走吧 到此为止 好了好了
Come on, come on, come on. Yes, yes, yes. Good night.
-走吧 走吧 够了 够了 -我喜欢这歌♥
-come on. Let’s go, go. – I love this song.
-我们玩的很高兴 下次再来 -下次再来吧 晚安
– We had a lovely time. We’ll be back. – Yes, we will. Good night.
主佑你们
Thank you. Bless you.
这儿成了修女院了 我不来了
This turns into a nuns’ bar, I’m out of here. I can’t breathe.
来 来
come on.
快点 快点
Just come on, come on.
别叽叽喳喳的
Stop the giggling. Let’s go.
她们说是自愿跟着你出去的
The sisters have made clear to me that they followed you of their own volition.
要不是你的话
But they would never have ventured out at all at night…
她们不会冒这个险出去的
…had it not been for your example.
你听我说 她们只是不想老呆在修道院里
Listen, they just don’t want to be stuck behind these walls all the time.
修道院是她们的唯一护身之所
These walls are the only protection they have.
大街上对她们来说不安全
The streets are no longer safe for them.
当然对你也不安全
And they are certainly not safe for you.
这些修女服不能再保护修女 只有修道院能
These robes no longer protect our sisters. The walls do.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你很关心她们 是吗
You really do care about them, don’t you?
是的 我很关心她们
Yes, I do.
可我也关心你的安全
And I care about you and your life.
我要请欧亨利主教和索瑟中尉
I shall ask Monsignor O’Hara and Lieutenant Souther…
再给你找一个更安全更合适的地方
…to find a safer and more suitable situation for you.
别让我走 我求你了
Oh, no, come on. Don’t send me away. Really.
我才刚刚熟悉环境
I’m just starting to get the hang of this.
我发誓不会再给人添乱了
I mean, look, I’m not gonna endanger anyone or anything else, I swear.
你们不是老是宣传要宽恕吗
What about forgiveness? Isn’t that what you preach?
这儿肯定有我能做的事情
There’s gotta be something around here that I can do…
-我不会找麻烦了 -你说的对
– that’s not gonna chip my nails or annoy anybody. – You’re right, Mary Clarence.
人都是要犯错的 只有神才能宽恕人
To err is human, to forgive divine.
你可以留下来
You may stay.
可我得限制你的活动能力
But I shall restrict your activities to a single task.
怎么限制
What’s that?
你要去唱歌♥ 你要加入唱诗班
Singing. You will join the choir.
唱诗班 不行
Choir? No.
你要么睡觉 要么唱歌♥
You will sleep and you will sing.
从现在起你只能做这两件事
That will be your task until you leave.
不 唱诗班
No. The choir?
你听过她们唱歌♥吗
I mean, have you heard them?
唱诗班 玛莉 克拉伦斯
The choir, Mary Clarence.
唱诗班在这儿排练吗
Is this the choir rehearsal?
是的 快进来一起唱吧
Sure is. Come in and sing a spell.
-是女高音还是女低音 -什么都行
Soprano or alto? – Whatever.
谢谢

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章心灵捕手
下一篇文章蒂凡尼的早餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!