A fast.
让你记住那些挨饿的人
To remind you of those who must endure without food.
不 你别拿走我的盘子
No, I don’t want you to take my plate.
肃静
And silence.
你怎么能让他们折腾我六个小时
How can you let them grill me for six hours?
我不能控制审问的时间
I can’t control how long they question you.
-你读过法学院吗 -是的 我读过
– Did you go to law school? – Yes, I went to law school.
-你毕业了吗 -我是律师 我当然毕业了
– Did you graduate? – I’m a lawyer. Of course I graduated!
文森 和你谈话很高兴 咱们法庭上见
Nice talking to you. See you in court.
你在我身上什么也得不到 索瑟
You got nothing on me, Souther.
如果你再骚扰我 我就
If you don’t stop harassing me, I’m gonna…
就怎么 你想干什么
What? You’re gonna what?
没什么 我的当事人只是说
Nothing, nothing, lieutenant. What my client is trying to say…
他是害怕了 你知道吗
Is that he’s scared. And you know what?
他害怕了 很害怕
He should be. Real scared.
回头见 朋友们
See you around, boys.
有问题
Something’s going on.
他太自信了
He’s so damn cocky.
别担心 他是在装腔作势
He’s bluffing, Vince. Don’t worry about it.
找到迪劳丽丝吗
You find Deloris?
她失踪了 我们不知道她在哪 整天都不在家
She’s gone. We don’t know where she is. She hasn’t been back to her place all day.
迪劳丽丝在他那儿 得把她找回来
He’s got Deloris. We gotta get her back.
把她的照片传真给所有的线人
Fax her 8-by-10 to every contact we got.
-我听不见 -只要找到迪劳丽丝
– I can’t hear this. – Deloris Van Cartier.
不论死活我都赏他一百万
Quarter of a mil, dead or alive.
这是你的房♥间 玛莉 克拉伦斯
This is your cell, Mary Clarence.
-我的什么 -你的房♥间
– My what? – Your cell. Your room.
哦 天啦
Oh, man.
难怪要等到现在带我来
No wonder you waited till now to spring this on me.
简直像场噩梦 家具在哪儿
It’s like a nightmare. Where’s the rest of the furniture?
我们生活的很简单 不需要很多物质上的东西
Our lives are simple. We have little need for material possessions.
这简直就是石器时代 电♥话♥在哪儿
This is out of the Stone Age. Where’s the phone?
你要给谁打电♥话♥
Who would you call?
我不知道 或许是撒旦吧
I don’t know. Satan?
你房♥间里该有的东西都有了
Your cell is more than adequate.
好 那我们现在该做什么 祈祷还是别的
Fine. What do we do now? Pray? What?
已经九点了 祝你做个好梦
It’s 9:00. Pleasant dreams.
等等 你是说九点就要上♥床♥睡觉吗
Wait! Are you telling me we go to bed by 9?
如果我是你 我就会利用这个时间反思一下自己的现在
If I were you, I would use this time to think about my life and its direction.
和未来的发展
Or lack thereof.
我的生活没有问题
There’s nothing wrong with my life.
来这之前我要工作 有朋友 合身的衣服
Before I came here, I had a career, I had friends.I had clothing that fit.
-来这之前我一切都很好 -哦 真的吗
– Before I came here, I was okay. – Oh, really?
据说你的唱歌♥生涯一无是处
From what I’ve heard, your singing career was almost nonexistent.
你结过婚的情人要杀你
And your married lover wants you dead.
欺骗别人 就是欺骗你自己
If you’re fooling anyone, it is only yourself.
是上帝带你到这儿的
God has brought you here.
好好想想
Take the hint.
玛莉 克拉伦斯
Mary Clarence?
什么
What?
快起来 快迟到
Up and at them. We don’t want to be late.
-几点啦 -已经五点了 贪睡鬼
– What time is it? – Well, it’s almost 5, Sister Sleepyhead.
五点 走开
Five a.m.? Get out of here.
我才刚睡了20分钟 快出去
I just went to bed 20 minutes ago. Scram.
起来吧 太阳出来了 今天天气不错
Come on, the sun is shining. It’s a beautiful day.
今天早上来听弥撒的人
We are a small congregation this morning.
又是这么少
Too many mornings.
如果这样下去简直太糟糕了
Something has gone terribly wrong.
信念何在 对主的赞美何在
Where is faith? Where is celebration?
人们都到哪去了
Where is everyone?
不过与其为没到场的人惋悄惜
Still, rather than regret the absence of our neighbours,
不如跟在场的人一起高兴
let us rejoice in the fellowship of those present.
我们的唱诗班指挥 玛莉 拉扎勒斯跟我说
Our choir mistress, Sister Mary Lazarus,
我们的唱诗班为节目
has informed me that our choir, while always superior,
特别做了准备
has been toiling especially hard on this week’s selection.
修女们 请吧
Sister.
今天早上查封了一家洛杉矶典当店
There was a raid on a pawn shop in L.A. this morning.
他们贩卖♥♥赃物 搜查时发现了这张纸
Place was fencing stolen property. They found this.
居然用上了高科技 这是什么时代啊
Database hoods. What a wonderful world, huh?
爱女失踪 悬赏25万美金
“Beloved daughter missing. Reward of $250, 000.
我非常想念她 无能死活都请送来
Please, find our adored angel. We miss her so. Dead or alive.”
文森急的不行了 你把她藏到哪了
Vince is getting desperate. So where’d you stash her, Eddie?
-我藏谁了 -你连我都不告诉
– Where did I stash who? – You’re not even gonna tell us?
罗马教皇也甭想知道
I wouldn’t even tell the pope.
这活我♥干♥不了 对我来说太难了
I’m not gonna get this. This is a little too complicated for me.
别担心 我会帮你的
Don’t you worry, you’ll get the hang of it. I’ll help you.
谢谢 你老这么开心吗
Thank you. Are you always this cheerful?
说我吗
Am I?
是的 我确实挺乐观的
All right, I am. I know it.
我总是这样开心 快活
I can’t help it. I’ve always been upbeat. Optimistic, perky.
小时候我妈就告诉我
Even as a child, my mother used to say,
这孩子像阳光一样
“That girl is pure sunshine.
长大了不是空姐就是修女
She’ll either grow up to be a nun or a stewardess.”
咖啡要吗
Coffee?
我说够了 你呢
Enough about me. What about you?
你原来在哪家修道院
Yes, what convent did you come from?
我以前的修道院
I came from the convent…
叫做月光 在里诺
of the Sisters of the Moonlite in Reno.
我喜欢里诺
Oh, I love Reno.
-是吗 -是的
– You do? – Yes.
你会喜欢我们那的 我们喜欢领导潮流
Well, you would have loved us. We were a kind of pioneering order.
我们那可不习惯穿这么紧的衣服
You know, we’d never wear any kind of habit this tight, though.
确实有点紧
This is really tight.
这套服装是有点勒脖子
Oh, I must say, our habits do cut you at the neck just a bit.
是啊 是啊
Hear, hear!
闲话少说
That’s enough jabber.
时新潮流的修道院
Vanity. A progressive convent?
真可怕 我还是 喜欢温哥华的那间修道院
Sounds awful. I liked my convent in Vancouver.
在森林里面 不像有些修道院那样现代
Out in the woods. Wasn’t all modern like some of these newfangled convents.
我们不用电 用凉水 光着脚
We didn’t have electricity. Cold water, bare feet. Those were nuns.
那里真不错
Sounds wonderful.
是个修行的好地方 这里简直就像希尔顿饭店
It was hell on earth. I loved it. This place is a Hilton.
玛莉 克拉伦斯 你是什么时候受到感召做修女
Sister Mary Clarence, when did you get your call?
感什么召
What call?
感召 你说的是感召
Oh, the call, the call!
我不知道你说的是哪种
I didn’t know which call you meant.
我是在里诺受到感召
I was working in Reno when I got the call.
如果你在里诺呆过 就知道在那里受到感召有多难
And you don’t know how hard it is to get a call until you’ve worked in Reno.
我们什么人都接纳
We ministered to a lot of different kinds of people.
新婚夫妇 还有娼妓 赌棍
Newlyweds, hookers, gamblers.
真有意思 跟这些人 一起工作
What a joy. How fulfilling to be able to get right in there
一定很充实吧
with your hands and work with the people.
而且里诺这地方一定充满了罪恶
And Reno. It’s probably bursting with sin.
是这样 所以我必须离开
It was. That’s why I had to leave.
有个娼妓就在 我隔壁叫什么巴贝瑞克
I mean, we had a hooker living next door called Buckwheat Bertha who would…
玛莉修女 跟你说句话好吗
Sister Mary Clarence, could I have a word with you?
-跟我 -是的 你
– Who, me? – Yes, you.
我离开会儿
Yeah. Excuse me.
你们继续干活吧
Get on with your work.
-请快点 -我只是跟他们说说话
– Quickly, please. – I was just talking to them.
是的 闲话太多
Precisely. Enough chatter. Chores.
伸出你的手拯救我
Rescue me Take me in your arms
你的温柔有力的臂膀
Rescue me I want your tender charm
因为我孤独忧郁
‘Cause I’m lonely and I’m blue
我需要你的爱
I need you and your love too
快来拯救我
Come on, baby and rescue me
快来拯救我
Come on, baby and rescue me
快来拯救我
Come on, baby and rescue me
我需要你的爱
‘Cause I need you by my side
你没看到我很孤独
Can’t you see that I love you Rescue me
快来拯救我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章心灵捕手
下一篇文章蒂凡尼的早餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!