Calm down, calm down. Mary Robert.Think clearly
你知道这两个人是谁吗
Have you any idea who these two men were?
知道 这俩人从里诺来的 要把她带到月光厅
Yes, they were from Reno and they’re taking her to the Moonlite Lounge.
里诺 内华达州
Reno, Nevada.
玛莉 艾曼 你去通知主教大人
Mary Emmanuel, tell the monsignor the situation.
-其余的人跟我来 -是 院长嬷嬷
– The rest of you, follow me. – Yes, mother.
飞到里诺最少得1500美金
It’s 1, 500 for the run to Reno. That’s 500 less than I normally charge.
-我们可没这么多钱 -很遗憾没法为你们效劳了
– Well, then I can’t fly you there. I’m sorry. – Look, I’m sorry.
行了 我要去检查飞机了
I’ve got some things I have to check out here.
主啊 请别责备这个 不肯帮助我们的驾驶员
Father, do not blame this young pilot for abandoning us in our hour of need.
当他接受审判时 不要立即送他去地狱
When he stands before you on the day of judgement, do not send straight him to hell.
请主不要像他 对待我们一样对待他
Please, do not treat him with the same disregard that he’s treated us.
不要因为他不对修女们行善
Just because he can’t show charity to nuns, try not to leave him without rewards
就不给他酬劳
when he asks for them.
我们都知道乐于助人的祈祷
We know it is easier to answer the prayers of a man
才容易应验
who has answered the prayers of others,
如果他来医治疼痛的话
but if he should come to you for relief of pain…
比喻说风湿性关节炎过敏 或者是肌肉什么的
Such as rheumatoid arthritis, loss of hair, neck polyps.
不要让他秃了或绝望
Don’t leave him bald and yowling in despair.
不要像他对待我们一样对待他
Watch over him as he refuses to watch over us.
我们知道你尽力了
If you cannot, we know that you will have done your best.
其实什么事情都是一报还一报
What goes around comes around.
服了 服了 修女们 请上飞机吧
Sisters, sisters. Hold on a second.
你以为你在干吗 去投奔警♥察♥
What did you think you were doing running to the cops, Deloris? Hiding out?
不应该呀 宝贝 你现在肯定后悔了
Big no-no, babe. Bet you’re sorry now.
我为我所有的过错感到遗憾 文森
I’m sorry for all my sins, Vince.
我也为你所有的过错感到遗憾
And I’m sorry for yours.
我爱你 迪劳丽丝 我什么都给了你
I loved you, Deloris. I gave you everything.
我的爱 我的时间 我的事业
My affection, my time, a big-time career.
可你是怎么回报我的 你是怎么谢我的
And how do you repay me? What’s the thanks I get?
你的忠诚呢
Where’s the loyalty?
-你不该这样对我 宝贝 -你会受到审判的 我们都会
– You shouldn’t have done that to me, babe. – You’ll be judged. We all will.
我不信什么鬼审判
I don’t get judged.
文森 把她捉来以后 她的言行一直很古怪
Vince, she’s been acting weird since we picked her up.
-没什么可怕的 -她被吓着了
– It’s like she’s scared of nothing. – She’s scared.
-跟小子们说你有多害怕 -我宽恕你 文森
– Tell the boys how scared you are. – I forgive you, Vince.
废了她
Waste her.
这儿真美
It’s beautiful!
-这的名字也美 里诺 -这里也是罪恶之城
– And what a lovely name. Reno. – And Gomorrah!
不 她有点像娃娃 以前她头上老顶着一篮子水果
She was this doll. She used to wear fruit on her head and go:
-对不起 文森 -啊
– Excuse me, Vince. – Yeah.
-完事了 -没全完
– It’s done? – Not totally.
-为什么 -文森 我们不能杀修女
– What’s the problem? – Vince, we can’t waste a nun.
你们在说什么 迪劳丽丝是在装腔作势
What are you nuts talking about? It’s Deloris in a costume.
你怎么能保证她
Well, Vince, how do you know
没有归依上帝成为修女
she didn’t join up and become a real nun when she was there?
有这事
Things like this happen.
因为我了解这个女人
Because I know this woman…
她不可能作修女的
in the biblical sense and she ain’t no nun.
别找借口 回去把这事办好
Now, I don’t want to hear any more of this Go in there and do it.
事情不办好就别回来见我
Just don’t come back till it’s over.
-好吧 -我知道了
– Okay. – It’s done.
-这样吧 我数到3就开枪 -等等
– Okay, we go one, two, three, shoot. – Wait.
你是说我们数到3就开枪吗
We don’t go one, two, and shoot on three?
对 你过去
Get over there.
一二三
One, two, three.
-你怎么不开枪 -你也没开
– You didn’t shoot. – Neither did you.
-我想如果你开枪 我就省了 -我也这么想
– I figured if you did, I wouldn’t have to. – That’s what I figured.
修女们 快点
Sisters, come on!
迪劳丽丝 我们想到办法了
Deloris, we got it all worked out.
-把衣服脱了 -什么
– Strip. – What?
-快点 把你的衣服脱了 -对 快点
– Come on, come on. Take off the nun thing. – Yeah, yeah, the nun thing.
-她在做什么 -她在祈祷
– What is she doing? – Oh, my God. She’s praying.
上帝呀 我要你宽恕威廉和乔治
Lord, I want you to forgive Willy and Joey.
因为此事并非他们本意
Because they know not what they do.
他们只是完成文森交待的任务
They’re only doing what Vince told them to do.
因为文森太怯懦了 不敢做
Because Vince is too chicken to do it himself.
所以他让他们两个替他干
So he’s called upon these two men to take care of his business.
所以我求您宽恕这两个人
So I want you to forgive them, Lord.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
让开
Get out the way.
你没事吧 你没事吧
You all right? You all right?
-快去 去找文森 -好的
– Go find Vince. – Right.
等等 在那儿 月光厅
Wait, wait, wait! Oh, my goodness.There it is. The Moonlite Lounge.
内华达俱乐部 在月光厅的夜晚 60年代的记忆
打起精神 我们分头去找玛莉 克拉伦斯
Brace yourself, sisters. Spread out and look for Mary Clarence.
注意别太招摇了
Try to blend in.
对不起 你们看见一位修女吗
Hi. Excuse me. Sorry. Has anyone seen a nun? A Carmelite nun? No? Sure?
没有 真的 谢谢
No, she’s not really a nun.
她不是真的修女 她是装的
She’s just posing as a nun. It was a great shock to us…
对不起 请各位让一让
Excuse me. Excuse me. I’m sorry. Excuse me.
-请下注 -下红23
– Place your bets. – Red 23.
肯定吗 你怎么知道
Are you sure? How do you know?
-红23 -我也是
– Red 23. – Me too.
红14赢
Red 14.
我只是想给各位一个教训
I was just trying to teach you all a lesson.
对不起
Oh, excuse me!
玛莉 伊格内修斯
Sister Mary Ignatius!
跟我来
Follow me.
把整条街封上 在此等候命令
Block off the street. But don’t move in until I tell you.
-你们来这儿干吗 -我们是来救你的
– What are you doing here? – We’re saving you.
-玛莉 克拉伦斯 你没事了 -什么
– Mary Clarence, you’re safe. – What…
让开 让开
Come on, move, move.
分散行动
Break! Now!
出现了无数修女 怎么办
There’s a thousand nuns here. What do we do?
你去左边 你去右边 我往中间走
You go to the left. You go to the right. I’ll go down the middle.
下注 下注
Place your bets. Place your bets.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
心肝 什么事呀
Yes, sweetheart?
全体注意 封上出口进赌场
Seal off the exits and get ready to move in.
到这来 另外一条路可以出去 我们走
There’s another way out. Let’s go.Come.
对不起 让一下
Excuse us.
快点
Come on.
全体进来
Move in now.
-什么也看不见 -打开灯
– I can’t see a thing. – Willy, hit the lights!
不许动
Freeze!
谁都别动
Everybody!
-乔治 -她在哪儿
– Joey. – Where is she?
我就在这 我在这儿
I’m right here. I’m here.
别碰她们 这事与她们没关系
Leave them alone. They don’t have anything to do with it.
我在这儿
I’m here.
冷静
Calm down.
乔治 你来
Joey, do it.
不行 文森 她是个修女
I can’t, Vince. She’s still a nun.
她是个女人 知道吗 她只是个普通女人
She’s a broad, you got it? Just a broad.
我向你们保证 她不是你们要找的人
I guarantee you she is no broad.
她是圣凯瑟琳玛莉 修道院的克拉伦斯
She is Sister Mary Clarence of Saint Katherine’s Convent.
她慷慨 贞洁 富于爱心
She’s a model of generosity, virtue and love.
我保证 绅士们 她是个修女
You have my word for it, gentlemen. She is a nun.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
幸亏我们没有开枪杀她
Now, aren’t you glad we didn’t shoot her?
-别开枪 -放下枪
– Don’t shoot! – Drop it.
把枪放下
Guns down. Drop it, okay?
你没事吧 你没事吧
You all right? You okay?
-我没开枪 -把手举起来
– I’m shot! – Watch the arm!
你没事吧 对不起 情况有点失控
Are you okay? I’m sorry. Things got kind of out of hand.
有点失控 很好 朋友
Oh, just kind of out of hand? Boy, am I glad you’re a much better shot
你的枪法不错
than you are a protector.
不过还是得谢谢你
But… Thank you.
我对你这么好 我们关系一直很好
I was good to you. We had a great thing!
你唱得并不怎么地
You sang in a hotel! Badly!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章心灵捕手
下一篇文章蒂凡尼的早餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!