十五年前 列车运行的第三年
15 years ago, in the third year of the train…
有七名乘客
7 passengers tried to stop…
妄图停止这趟神奇的列车 到外面去
Wilford’s miracle train and go outside…
这次事件叫什么呢 玛格达莱娜
and what do we call this event, Magdalena?
七人叛乱
The Revolt of the Seven.
非常好 早在你们出生前
Very good, long before you were born.
他们当然没成功
Of course they failed to stop the train.
于是就跳出了疾驰的列车
Instead they jumped out of the running train.
马上就出现了
Here they come now.
看到了吗
Look, you see that?
什么
What?
出现了 他们只走了那么远
There they are, that’s how far they made it.
看前边的那个女人
You see that woman at the front?
以前是头车的女仆
She was the maid in the lead car.
因纽特人
An Inuit.
其实是爱斯基摩人
An Eskimo, actually.
对冰雪十分熟悉
She knew all about the ice and snow.
她坚信能活下来
She believed she can survive outside.
如果我们离了火车
If we ever go outside the train?
肯定全部冻死
We’d all freeze and die.
如果永动机停止
If the engine stops running?
我们全死掉
We’d all die.
神圣的永动机由谁照看
And who takes care of the Sacred Engine?
维尔福先生
Mr. Wilford.
孩子们 维尔福先生送的新年蛋来了
Children, it’s the new year eggs from Mr. Wilford.
摸摸 还热着的
Touch them, they are still warm.
这些蛋都是用
These eggs are boiled using water…
永动机加热的水煮的
heated by the Sacred Engine itself.
作为额外奖励 有请
As a special treat, we have playing for us…
享誉世界的
the world’s renowned first
波士顿管弦乐团首席小提琴手
chair violinist of the Boston Symphony Orchestra,
杰拉德·麦金斯特先生
Mr. Gerald McInster.
真是杰拉德吗
Is that really Gerald?
他真♥他♥妈♥精神
He looks damn great.
新年快乐
Happy new year.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
走吧 柯蒂斯
Let’s go Curtis.
新年快乐
Happy new year.
鸡不是灭绝了吗
I thought the chickens were extinct.

其实车上有很多据传已灭绝的东西
There are actually many things on board that were rumored to be extinct.
比如
Such as?
这个
This.
安德鲁 不要
Andrew! No!
不是我 不是我
It wasn’t me. It wasn’t me.
不要
No.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
你要领导我们
You have to lead us.
柯蒂斯 朋友 咱们知根知底
Curtis, my friend, we understand each other…
听我说 不是我
listen to my words, it wasn’t me.
继续前进
We go forward.
开门
Open!
快点
Quickly!
是梅森
It’s Mason.
该死 快摸脉搏
Shit, check her pulse.
别这样
Hey, don’t do…
这可不太好
That does not look good.
发生了
It happened.
你有主钥匙吧
You’ve got the master key, right?
等等 先别开枪
Wait, don’t shoot. Please don’t shoot.
你刚杀了个头车乘客
You’ve just killed a front section passenger…
我什么都没看见
I didn’t see a thing.
你去哪 等一下
Where are you going? Wait, just wait a minute!
能谈一下吗
Could we talk about it just one second?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
关上门
Close the door.
谭雅
Tanya.
我的提米
My Timmy.
我的提米
My Timmy…
我们会找到他的
We’re gonna find him.
我保证
I promise.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿着
Take this.
拿来 王八蛋 那是我的克洛诺
Come on, motherfucker. You got my Kronole.
给我拿回来
I want that shit.
把克洛诺拿回来
I want my Kronole back.
那是我的
That’s my Kronole.
我一定要宰了你
I swear man, I’m gonna kill you.
开门
Open the door.
先拿克洛诺
Kronole first!
想要吗 给你
You want kronole? Here.
拿吧
Take it.
开门 快开门
Open it! Open the gate!
你想找麻烦吗
Are you looking for some trouble or something?
你对门有意见吗
You got a problem with the gates?
抽支烟
Here, smoke a cigarette.
这是你的荣幸
It is a great honor for you.
那是人类最后一支烟
This is the last cigarette of humanity.
好好享受吧
Go enjoy it.
你去过尾车吗
You’ve ever been to the tail section?
你知道那边什么样吗
Do you have any idea what went on back there?
我们上车时
When we boarded?
一片混乱
It was chaos.
我们没冻死
We didn’t freeze to death.
但根本来不及感谢
But we didn’t have time to be thankful.
维尔福的士兵来夺走了一切
Wilford’s soldiers came and they took everything.
成千上万人关在车厢里
It was thousand people in iron box…
没有食物 没有水
no food, no water.
一个月后 我们开始吃弱者
After a month, we ate the weak.
你知道我讨厌自己哪点吗
You know what I hate about myself?
我知道人肉的味道
I know what people taste like.
我知道婴儿口感最好
I know that babies taste best.
有个女人
There was a woman.
她想把自己的孩子藏起来
She was hiding with her baby.
来了几个拿刀的人
And some men with knives came.
杀了她 夺走了孩子
They killed her and took the baby.
还有个老爷子
And then an old man…
不是我父亲 就是
no relations, just…
就是个老爷子
an old man.
他站了出来 说
He stepped forward and he said…
把刀给我
“Give me the knife.”
大家都以为他要杀了孩子
Everyone thought he’d killed the baby himself…
但他拿起刀
But he took the knife…
砍掉了自己的胳膊
and he cut out his own arm…
说 吃这个吧
and he said, “Eat this”.
你们饿吗
“If you’re so hungry…”
吃这个吧 放过孩子
“Eat this, just leave the baby”.
我从没见过这种事
I had never seen anything like that.
大家都放下了刀
And the men put down their knives.
你猜到那个老爷子是谁了吧
You probably guessed who that old man was.
那孩子是埃德加
That baby was Edgar.
我就是拿着刀的人
And I was the man with the knife.
我杀了埃德加的母亲
I killed Edgar’s mother.
然后尾车的人开始陆续的
And then one by one, other people in the tail section started…
砍掉胳膊和腿给大家作食物
cutting arms and legs and offering them.
真是个奇迹
It was like a miracle.
我想过
I wanted to…
我试过
I tried.
一个月后 维尔福的士兵带来了蛋白质块
A month later, Wilford’s soldiers brought those protein blocks.
然后我们就一直吃着那坨垃圾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!