If I don’t want to?
纯的 直接从桶里拿来的
Uncut, straight from the barrel.
每开一扇门 给你一块
Every door you open, you get one lap of kronole.
天啊 万宝路香烟
Jesus, Marlboro Light?
太难以置信了
I can’t believe it.
香烟已经消失十几年了
Cigarettes have been extinct for more than 10 years now.
你也想抽烟吗 混♥蛋♥
You want a smoke too, asshole?
你没资格享受这东西
It’s too good for shit like you.
我就说白了吧
I’m gonna make this real simple for you.
你帮我们 我们给毒品
You help us, you get your drug.
否则就把你重新塞进去
If not, we put you back where we found you.
怎么样 混♥蛋♥
What’ll be, asshole?

Chan.
陈 走开 快走开
Chan, get out of here. Let’s get out.
够了
That’s enough.
我要将你塞回抽屉里
I’ll put you back in the drawer.
起来
Get up.
我女儿 幼娜
My daughter, Yona.
要前行 我们需要她
To move forward, we need her.
你还跟不跟我们
So you’re coming with us?
每开一扇门
For each door,
两块克洛诺
I want two blocks of Kronole.
她也上瘾了吗
She’s an addict too?
没人在里面
Nobody there.
科纳
Kronole?
看看这些床 人都去哪了
Look at all these beds. Where is everybody?
好像急急忙忙走了
Looks like they left in a hurry.
桌上还有食物
There’s food on the table.
这不是窗吧
This can’t be a window, can it?
依然寒冷
Still cold.
死气沉沉
Dead.
一切都死气沉沉
All dead.
好了 我们走吧
Alright, let’s go everyone.
集中精力 我们不是来看这个的
Stay focus. We didn’t come here for this.
听到没 快动起来
You heard the man, let’s go. Move.

Nehm…Nam!
克洛诺
Kronole!
你怎么知道里面没人
How did you know there was nobody there?
他在跑
He’s running.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul!
他在干嘛
What is he doing?
他变了
He looks so different.
等等
Just a second.
本来是自动的 过时了反应慢
It’s used to be automatic, but it’s hard when it extinct.
-这不是我印象中的保罗 -不
– It’s not the Paul I remember. – No.
保罗 我是柯蒂斯
Paul? It’s Curtis!
他们都走了 只能我来干了
They ain’t coming back, so now I gotta do it.
手动启动
Manually.
原来是这样做的
So that’s how it’s made.
还是热的
Still hot.
看看这些
Look at them all.
你太厉害了
You do some nice work.
这就是你们的食物 你们的蛋白质块
That’s right man, that’s your food. That’s your protein block.
他们带走你 就是做这些垃圾吗
Is this why they took you? To make this garbage?
保罗
Paul?
这些日子 你都是一个人吗
You’ve been alone this whole time?
孤独一人
Alone.
在这个区
In the zone.
我们要去头车 跟我们一起吧
We’re going to the front. Come with us.
你们要去头车吗 太好了
Alright, you’re going to the front? Yeah.
但我不跟你们走 我属于这里
But no way, my place is here alright?
在这里做这些垃圾吗 为什么
Here? Making this crap? Why?
-你不能画这个 -可以
– You can’t draw this. – Okay.
我的天啊
Oh man.
我们都吃的就是这垃圾吗
All this time, we’ve been eating this shit?
我也吃啊 每天都吃
I eat them too, you know? Every single day.
你从哪里得到的
Where’d you get this?
这些都是你写的吗
Have you been the one writing this?
不是我写的
I don’t write them.
那你为什么会有 谁给你的
Why do you have this? Who gave this to you?
他们留给我的
They just leave them for me.
我把它们卷起来塞到蛋白质块里
I put them in the protein block, I stamp them on.

就这样
That’s it.
水供给区吗
The water supply section?
是的 再过几节车厢
Yes, just a few carts up.
水的清洁和再利用区
It’s where the water’s cleansed and recycled.
那是火车上最重要的区之一
It’s one of the most crucial sections in the train.
拿下了那个区 就占了上风吗
If we take it, we’ll have the upperhand?
甚至不需要到头车
We don’t even have to go to the very front.
我们控制了饮水
We control the water,
就有了谈判的筹码
we control the negotiation.
很抱歉 打扰了
Excuse me, sorry to bother you there,
我能给你倒杯水 让你快点吗
could I get you a glass of water to speed this up?
你能快点吗 我们都在等你
Would you get on with it, man? You’re keeping us all waiting.
这是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
就是你的错
Yeah, you are.
看你天天吸那个破东西
Although you’ve been fucking smelling that thing that…
大概没什么时间概念了吧
time is a probably a distant concept for you, isn’t it?
当然 我是为了克洛诺而干活的
Of course, I do it for the Kronole.
又来了 克洛诺来克洛诺去的
Here we go again. Kronole this, Kronole that…
我的天哪 干点实在的出来
Christ almighty man, do some work.
是你自己要给我的
You’re the one who’s giving me this.
你傻了吗
Are you thick?
是你自己要求的
That’s what you asked for each time you opened the gate.
幼娜 你叫幼娜吧
Yona? It’s Yona right?
多大了
How old are you?
十七岁
17.
十七岁 你是在列车上出生的吗
17, you’re a train baby then?
你呢
How about you?
十七年在地上
17 years on earth.
十七年在尾车
17 years in the tail section.
地上
Earth?
那是什么样
What was it like?
不记得了
I don’t remember.
为什么
Why?
遇到吉连姆之前的事我都不想记得
I don’t want to remember anything before I met Gilliam.
幼娜
Yona.
你会透视吗
Are you clairvoyant?
透视 那是什么
Clairvoyant? What’s that?
你好像总会知道门后面有什么
You always seem to know what’s behind the gates.
你能用意念看见东西吗
Do you see things in your mind?
别开门
Don’t open it.
什么
What?
别开
Stop!
小心
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
二队 上
Team 2, move.
向前走
Move forward!
我们要通过叶卡捷琳娜大桥了
We’re passing Yekaterina bridge!
兄弟们 我们在桥上了
We’re at the bridge, guys!
十 九 八 七
10… 9… 8… 7…
五 四 三 二 一
5… 4… 3… 2… 1.
新年快乐
Happy new year!
新年快乐
Happy new year!
我讨厌变老 很讨厌
I hate getting old, I hate it.
全都趴下
Everybody down!
坚持住
Hang on.
撞击了
Impact!
还有第二下
Not yet. A second one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!