是哥哥
Big brother.
你演奏什么乐器
What do you play?
阿玛德斯是个警♥察♥
Amadeus is a policeman.
是吗
Really…
我听说里克夫斯基在爱乐交响乐团
I heard Likovskij with the philharmonic orchestra.
那真是太棒了
It was absolutely fantastic!
里克夫斯基是滥竽充数
Likovskij is an impostor.
我同意 他没有原创性
I quite agree. He’s not original,
只会模仿别人
he simply imitates others.
你怎么也这么认为
How can you agree?
奥斯卡来了
Oscar’s coming!
怎么了
What’s going on here?
人好多啊
So many people!
真高兴见到你们
I’m so happy to see you all here.
我很感动
I’m very touched.
敬奥斯卡
A toast to Oscar!
敬奥斯卡
To Oscar!
酒和零食在另一个房♥间
Wine and nibbles are in the other room.
大家自便
Help yourselves!
这是…
Well…
阿玛德斯
Amadeus.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Nice to see you. – Likewise.
祝贺你 要开音乐会了
Congratulations. For the concert.
是啊
Yes…
很棒
It’s great.
谢谢
You’re welcome, of course.
我可以给你一张票 要几张都没问题
I can get you a ticket. Or several, if you like.
我不确定是不是…
I’m not sure I’ll be able to…
-如果有时间的话 -当然了
– If I can find the time… – Of course.
你一定要去音乐会
You must come to the concert.
你父亲会很骄傲的
Your father would have been so proud.
我尽量吧
I’ll try to make it.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这是什么
What’s this?
还送我礼物
A present!
初级放克贝斯
”Funk bass for beginners.”
什么
What?
这是放克贝斯音乐
This is music for funk bass.
我不弹放克贝斯的 阿玛德斯
I don’t play funk bass, Amadeus.
我是指挥家
I’m a conductor.
一定是搞错了
It must be some kind of mistake.
我明白你的意思
I get it.
我也不知道要给警♥察♥送什么
I wouldn’t know what to give a policeman!
放克贝斯也挺好的 不是吗
But funk bass is nice, isn’t it?
我们开始独奏会吧 老规矩
Let’s move on to the recital, as per usual.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to…
露西亚先弹
Lucia will play first!
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.
该交房♥租了
It’s time for the rent.
才二十号♥呢
But it’s only the 20th.
还是早点付清好 是吧
We might as well get it over with, right?
-我去跟马格纳斯说 -还有
– I’ll talk to Magnus. – And…
除了房♥租
Apart from that…
别的都没问题吧
Everything else is ok?
没问题
Yes.
你们在里面干嘛
What is it you do in there?
搞色情活动吗
Is it porn?
不是 不是色情
No, it’s not porn.
我会跟马格纳斯说房♥租的事
I’ll talk to Magnus about the rent.
萨娜 我没法跟这些人合作
Sanna, I can’t work with these guys!
他们已经打了三个小时了
They’ve been playing for three hours.
一刻都没停过
Non-stop!
根本没法让他们停下来
There’s no way of stopping them!
好了
Ok.
第一段独奏我来打
I get the first solo.
好极了
Good.
我们开工吧
Let’s get started.
很高兴见到你们
It’s good to see you all.
总共四个乐章
There are…
在四个地点
four movements. In four locations.
我事先声明 有些活动是违法的
I want it to be really clear that some things will be illegal.
有些很危险
Some will be dangerous.
但是
But…
这是真正的艺术
it’ll be one hell of a work of art.
拿反了
It’s upside down.
你说什么
What’s that?
你把谱子拿反了
You’re holding it upside down!
我们有很多准备工作 马格纳斯
We’ve lots to do. Magnus?
第一步是定位音源
The first step is to locate the sounds.
找到
It’s vital
能当低音鼓和的军鼓的音源
we find a sound that’ll act as a bass drum
至关重要
and one that’ll act as a snare drum.
还要找和♥弦♥ 这是最难的
Then there are the chords. That’ll be the hardest.
分头行动
We’ll split up.
只要最好的音源
Only keep the best sounds.
仔细找 要把可能的地方都找遍
Be meticulous. Leave no stones unturned.
我们需要一个人
We’ll need a human body.
不能太瘦
Not too skinny.
也不能太胖
Not too fat.
必须能出现共振效果
But it has to have good resonance.
你能想象我这等人物待在这里是什么感觉
You can imagine how someone like me must feel in here.
实在有些不得其所
I feel quite out of place.
还好 我有我的粉丝
Luckily, I have my fans.
他们崇拜我
They worship me.
看看这些礼物和花就知道了
Just look at all the gifts and flowers.
医生确诊以后
When the doctors gave me their verdict,
做决定也就不难了
the decision was easy to make.
我的痔疮面♥积♥实在太大
My haemorrhoids had grown out of all proportion.
只能通过手术解决
Surgery was the only option.
我们再拍两张照片就结束吧 好吗
Let’s wrap it up with some photos, shall we?
我们还要一辆推土机
We’ll need a bulldozer.
一辆柴油机 最少四百马力
A diesel, 400 horsepower, minimum.
明天就行动
It’ll take place tomorrow.
我们在这里碰头
We’ll meet up here.
五楼
5th floor.
看我指示 我示意中止才能中止
Keep an eye on me. Abort on my signal only.
第一乐章
医生
医生
往我菊花里充气
怎么回事
What’s going on?
就不能等我睡醒了再动刀子吗
Can’t I finish my sleep before you cut me open?
我可是奥简·勒凡德
I am Orjan Levander.
等等 你们确定…
Hang on, are you sure…
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
请勿接触病人
Don’t touch the patient.
请勿接触病人
Don’t touch the patient.
开始吧 安德斯
Go for it, Anders!
麦兰 你在干什么
Myran! What are you doing!
不能怪我
It’s not my fault!
让开
Clear!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
天哪
Oh my God…
别开玩笑了
Stop pulling our legs!
你们谁要海顿音乐会的票吗
Would anyone like a ticket for the Haydn concert?
-我弟弟给了我一张 -不要
– My brother gave me an extra. – Christ, no!
我很忙
I’m busy.
不用了 谢谢 他的所有CD我都有
No thanks. I already have all his CD’s.
那家伙很厉害
That guy’s brilliant.
真的
Really.
什么叫”他的所有CD”
What do you mean, ”all his CD’s”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!