There’s a metronome here somewhere.
找出来
Find it.
我找到一个人的指纹匹配
I got a match from one of the prints.
她叫萨娜·博森
Her name is Sanna Persson.
她是蓄意破坏的老手了
She’s done time for vandalism.
曾把音乐学院给淹了
She flooded the music academy.
她上过音乐学院吗
She went to the academy?
算是吧 不过她被开除了
Yes and no. She was expelled.
还挺漂亮的
She’s pretty cute.
有她的地址吗
You have an address?
只有邮箱地址
Just a PO Box.
就知道这些
That’s all.
你那沓儿乐谱哪儿来的
Where did you get this sheet music?
进来
Yes?
打扰了 我叫沃纳布灵 警♥察♥局的
Excuse me, my name is Warnebring. I’m from the police.
有什么事劳您大驾光临 探员
To what do I owe such an honour, Inspector?
是有人♥弹♥跑调了吗[也有偷盗的意思]
Someone’s been playing in the wrong key?
还是哪个小提琴家练琴了[也有诈骗的意思]
Any violinists caught fiddling?
音乐家们的小笑话
Musicians’ jokes.
是有关贵校的一名学生
It concerns one of your students:
萨娜·博森
Sanna Persson.
博森
Persson.
我的办公室去年就该翻修了
My office should’ve been renovated a year ago.
她那些想法害苦了我们
She tortured us with her ideas.
她用镇纸 马粪
She created music with paperweights,
还有乱七八糟的垃圾创作音乐
horse droppings and God knows what else.
之后她又迷上了水
Then she became obsessed with water.
水 水 水
Water, water, water.
我的天啊
My God!
她是我们学校的耻辱
She was a disgrace to this establishment!
你还有她以前的作品吗
You still have any of her work?
没多少 警♥察♥以前调查的时候都搜查过了
Not much. The police went through it during the investigation.
我会让我的秘书帮你找找
I’ll ask my secretary to help you.
那一年太可悲了
It was a sad year.
一学期开除了两个学生
Two students expelled the same term.
我们用了很长时间才重塑学校的声誉
It took us a long time to build our reputation back up,
相信我 探员
believe me, Inspector.
这是年鉴
Here’s the yearbook.
萨娜·博森
Sanna Persson.
等一下
Wait…
你跟奥斯卡·沃纳布灵有什么关系吗
Are you related to Oscar Warnebring, by any chance?
他是我弟弟
He’s my brother.
我就知道
I knew it!
你肯定为他骄傲吧
You must be very proud of him.
我以前教过他音乐史
I was his music history teacher.
帮老贝克曼带个好
Tell him old Backman says hello.
你不会什么乐器吗
You don’t play an instrument yourself?
不会
No.
艺术这东西 既要有天赋
The arts… You need talent,
又得下决心去刻苦练习
discipline and determination.
不是所有人都是那块料
Not everyone has what it takes.
我很不喜欢音乐
I really dislike music.
找到了
Here it is.
萨娜·博森的水奏
Sanna Persson’s water concert.
还有谁被开除了
Who else was expelled?
迈尔 他叫弗雷德里克·迈尔
Myhr. His name was Fredrik Myhr.
迈尔是几个月后被开除的
Myhr was kicked out after a couple of months.
意料之中的事
It came as no surprise.
他压碎了自己钢琴老师的手指
He crushed his piano teacher’s fingers!
他大发脾气 猛的关上钢琴盖
He became furious and slammed the lid shut
咚一声正压在他的手指上
down on his fingers! Bang!
那可是钢琴家的手指
A pianist’s fingers!
一座城市与六名鼓手
麦兰不吃面吗
Doesn’t Myran want his noodles?
他出去了
He’s gone out.
我找弗雷德里克·迈尔
I’m looking for Fredrik Myhr.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
警♥察♥ 我找萨娜·博森
Police. I’m looking for Sanna Persson.
什么
What?
我找萨娜·博森
I’m looking for Sanna Persson.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你们一起在音乐学院读过书
You studied at the music academy together…
站住
Stop!
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you!
别敲了
Stop playing!
宝贝儿
Hey, honey!
你都淋湿了
You’re getting all wet!
但你好像乐在其中
But you seem to like that…
你可以来我家 我们一起算算房♥租
We could go to my place and sort out the rent.
来吧
Come on.
他妈的见鬼
Fucking hell!
沃纳布灵与海顿音乐会
这位是
This is…
你耳朵里是什么
What’s in your ears?
-什么 -你的耳朵
– Sorry? – Your ears!
这位是阿玛德斯·沃纳布灵
This is Amadeus Warnebring,
反恐队队长
head of our antiterrorist unit.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
荣幸之至
The pleasure’s mine.
你们知道吗 他是奥斯卡·沃纳布灵的哥哥
Did you know he’s Oscar Warnebring’s elder brother?
可喜可贺
Congratulations.
和举世闻名的指挥家一起长大
It must have been fantastic,
一定是妙不可言的经历
growing up with a world-famous conductor.
是 很与众不同
Yes, it was… unusual.
让我们尽情享受这美妙的一晚
Tonight, we’re all going to enjoy ourselves.
你也是 沃纳布灵 这是命令
You too, Warnebring! That’s an order!
-请吧 -当然
– May I? – Of course.
就座吧
To your seat?
好的
I’d love that.
阿玛德斯 亲爱的 见到你真好
Amadeus, darling! How lovely to see you!
晚上好
Good evening.
真没想到你也会来
I never thought I’d see you here!
第三乐章

他妈的
音乐
封♥杀♥
封♥杀♥
阿玛德斯 怎么了
Amadeus? What’s the matter?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
借过
Excuse me.

No!
炸♥弹♥吗
A bomb?
有炸♥弹♥
A bomb!
当心
Watch out!
照片里的我 坐在妈妈的三角钢琴前
Here I am, at my mother’s grand piano.
那是
It was…
在爸妈彻底放弃前
the last time I sat there
我最后一次坐在那里
before mum and dad gave up.
其实我一直不愿弹琴
But I never wanted to play.
我只想安静地待着
All I wanted was silence.
我梦想着有一种无声的音乐
I dreamt of music made of silence.
我给你带了些
I’ve brought…
干的衣裳
some dry clothes.
谢谢
Thanks.
[唇语]你没事吧
Are you ok?
等等
Wait!
我要这个
I want this.
看啊 麦兰上电视了
Look, Myran’s on TV.
警方仍在寻找音乐家弗雷德里克·迈尔
The police are still looking for the musician Fredrik Myhr.
迈尔涉嫌参与今晚歌♥剧院的破坏活动
Myhr is a suspect in tonight’s attack on the Opera,
案发时埃米尔·奥斯特的雕塑”吹号♥角的男孩”
during which Emil Ost’s statue, ”Boy with a Horn”,
也被彻底毁坏
was completely destroyed.
总警司及反恐队队长表示
The chief superintendent and the head of the antiterrorist unit
警方正竭尽全力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!