say the police are doing everything
搜捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to catch the terrorists
而且他们已经有些线索了
and that they already have several leads.
这是个节拍器
This is a metronome.
他真是晕菜了
He’s really lost it.
闭嘴
Knock it off!
麦兰 你怎么搞的 你差点杀了他
And you get a grip, Myran! You could’ve killed him!
他来过我家
He came to my place.
什么
What?
你家
Your place?
你怎么没告诉我们
Why didn’t you tell us?
-又不要紧 -要紧
– Because it’s cool. – It’s not!
警♥察♥在找你
You’re wanted by the police.
你才是他要找的那个
You’re the one he came looking for.
那怎么不是你上电视
So why aren’t you on TV?
警方不会让他们逍遥法外
They won’t get away with this!
我们要把所有音乐败类从城市里除净
We’re going to rid this city of musical scum!
警♥察♥
Police!
把鼓放下
Drop that drum!
警♥察♥ 放下你们的乐器
Police! Drop your instruments!
都老实点
Stay calm!
我们怎么了
What have we done?
打开后备箱 先生
Open the trunk, sir.
我这儿没鼓 我发誓
I don’t have any drums, I promise.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
看到了吧
See?
救命啊
Help!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
-你听得见我吗 -什么
– Am I audible? – What?
你听得见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
是的 能听得见
Yes, I can hear you.
有个电工说一个荷兰疯子偷了他的钥匙
That workman says a crazy Finn stole his keys.
肯定是安德斯·维斯特加德
A certain Anders Vestergard.
我们还找到了萨娜·博森的指纹
We’ve found fingerprints from a Sanna Persson.
沃纳布灵 给我个完整的大纲
Warnebring! I want a full rundown!
你说什么
Sorry?
你没事吧
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Are you feeling ok?
他妈的玩音乐的 给我安静
Damn musicians! I want silence!
给我安静 该死的音乐家
I want silence! You bloody musicians!
我只想要安静
I just want silence.
你们不懂吗 该死的音乐家
Don’t you get it, you bloody musicians?
只想要安静
Just silence.
闭嘴 你这白♥痴♥
Shut up, you wanker!
不许这么对我老大说话
Don’t talk to my boss that way!
你没有声音
You’re silent.
听不到你的说话声
You’re not audible.
你也被他们当乐器敲打过
They’ve played on you.
你可以闭嘴了 我听不见你说什么
You might as well shut up. I can’t hear you.
快点开门
Open the door!
一座城市与六名鼓手
“电爱”
“Electric love”
奥斯卡 开门
Oscar! Open up!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
What the hell’s going on?
-天啊 瞧你这副模样 -你还好吗
– God, look at you! – How are you feeling?
小声点 你会把露西亚吵醒的
Be quiet! You’ll wake Lucia.
我要写曲子 需要你帮我
I’ve got to write music. I need your help.
你是音盲 阿玛德斯
You are tone-deaf, Amadeus.
我知道 但是
I know, but…
回家睡觉去 咱们以后再说吧
Go home and sleep. We’ll talk later.
天啊
Christ!
我要写曲子
I have to write music!
-看在上帝的份上 给我安静 -快点 动起来
– Be quiet, for Christ’s sake! – Come on, let’s go.
安静
Quiet!
首先是四分音符
First of all, there’s the quarter note…
每个代表一拍
It’s worth one beat in time.
等等 你不用弹了 继续说
Wait, you don’t have to play. Carry on.
然后是二分音符
Then, there’s the half note…
每个持续两拍
It lasts two beats.
1 2
One, two…

Ok.
等等 哪个是哪个来着
Wait. Which one’s which?
看着
Look!
四分音符 二分音符
Quarter note. Half note.
很好 这就够了
Good. That’s all I need.
-什么 但 -靠边
– What? But… – Move over.
但你还需要知道别的音符和乐理
But there are other notes, other things you need to know.
比如音调还有拍号♥
Such as keys and time signatures…
可以了 可以了
This is perfect. This is perfect.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这什么都不是
But it’s hardly anything!
但也是音乐吧
But is it music?
只要有音符就算音乐
It’s got to be music or it won’t work.
虽然是很烂的音乐
It’s very bad music.
但也算音乐吧
But it is music?
好的 谢了
Good. Thanks.
这首曲子会改变世界的
This music will change the world.
这话经常有人说
You’re not the first to say that.
第四乐章


安德斯 往后点
Anders, back a bit.
-再往前点 -就位
– Forward a touch. – Ready.
-就位 -就位
– Ready. – Ready!
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four!
真棒
Bravo.
又是他
Him again?
棒极了
Bravo!
是谁写的曲子
Who’s the composer?
是那位
Is it…
戴着时髦眼镜的先生吗
the gentleman with the stylish glasses?
或许吧
Maybe.
谢谢你们的演出
Thanks for the concert.
谢谢你们各位
Thanks, all of you.
那真是场绝妙的音乐体验
It really was a great musical experience!
我说的是真心话
I really mean it.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干吗
What the hell do you want?
我想干吗
What do I want?
我给你写了首曲子
I’ve written music for you.
萨娜
Sanna!
我需要你的帮助 你能下来吗
I’ll need your help. Can you come down?
你干吗不上来啊 你这只法♥西♥斯♥蠢猪
Why don’t you come up here, you fascist pig?
不行 我们要一起演奏我的作品
No. We’ll play my opus together.
你们四个在上面 萨娜和我在下面
You four up there, me and Sanna down here.
否则没法演
If not, it won’t work.
交给我吧
I’ll take care of this.
-我下去 -不行
– I’ll go. – No!
我说行
Yes!
我去跟他谈谈
I’ll talk to him.
听好了 乐队
Listen up, orchestra.
我这儿有节拍器
Here’s a metronome.
小心点儿 这是我父亲的
Be careful, it was my father’s.
你们要一音不差地
You’ll play my music
演奏我写的曲子
exactly as it’s written.
但是别忘了
But don’t forget,
这次要通电
the electricity has to be switched on this time.
滚蛋吧
Fuck off!
去死吧蠢猪
Fucking pig!
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
萨娜 抱歉
Sanna… I’m sorry.
我要把你当鼓敲死 你丫的臭猪
I’m gonna drum you to death, you fucking pig!
只要你们演奏我的曲子 我就放了萨娜
Play my music and I’ll let Sanna go.
二十分钟后准时通电

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!