I could get used to this.
我是甘尼克斯 这是斯巴达克斯
I am Gannicus. This is Spartacus.
这是大卫,他是犹太人。他从不开口说话,总有一天他想开口也没机会了
David the Jew. He never talks.Some say he can’t.
你是色雷斯人?
You’re Thracians?
– 这群人喜欢色雷斯人
– 别说话,诺多,吃你的
– The crowd likes Thracians.
– Be quiet, Nordo. Eat.
我还不知道你的名字,朋友
Didn’t get your name, friend.
你不是我的朋友。我不想知道你的名字,也不想听你的故事
You are not my friend.I don’t want to know your name or your story.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为我们可能会在竞技场相见,那时我会杀了你
Because I might meet you in the arena,and then I will kill you.
为什么要等到那时?
Why wait?
你们会有足够的机会打架的
You’ll get plenty of chances to fight.
到那时你们将别无选择 吃吧
Save it for when you have no choice. Eat.
你一定是新来的色雷斯人
You must be the new Thracians.
我总是对色雷斯人说:你们臭的像猪
I can always tell Thracians.You stink like pigs.
– 你肯定是克雷斯
– 你听说过我
– You must be Crixus.
– You’ve heard of me.
谁没有呢?”大鼻子的克雷斯”。我不奇怪你可以闻的出我们
Who hasn’t? “Crixus of the big nose.”I’m not surprised you could smell us.
(Roars)
够了!
Enough!
回你们的房♥间去!现在!
To your cells! Now!
好了,走吧,奴隶们!
Well, move, slaves!
你,斯巴达克斯
You, Spartacus.
你是在哪里学会打架的?
Where did you learn to fight?
当罗马人问你问题的时候,你必须回答,奴隶
When a Roman asks you a question,you answer, slave.
在和罗马人打仗的时候
Fighting Romans.
祝你今天过得好,克拉苏
Good day to you, Crassus.
克拉苏 真是个惊喜
Crassus. What a pleasant surprise.
我没想到你还会屈尊和我们共享公共澡堂的乐趣
I had no idea you still partook of such common pleasures as our public baths.
我并没有瞧不起公众
I do not disdain the public.
噢!是啊,你热爱人♥民♥!你只是无法站在他们一边
Ah. You love mankind.It’s only people you can’t stand.
为什么总是那些最拥护暴民统治的人
Now, why is it that those who are most in favour of mob rule
在利用民众的贪婪和愚昧的过程中获利最多?
stand most to benefit from the public’s greed and stupidity?
为什么总是那些富人急着想改革?
Why is it that the rich are always so keen on reform
而且是在他们赚了钱之后而不是之前?
after they’ve made their fortune and not before?
当罗马还是一个一潭死水的城邦时共和国已经是一种很好的政♥府♥形态了
The republic was a fine form of government when Rome was a backwater city state.
时代已经改变了。现在罗马统治了世界
Times have changed.Rome rules the world now.
必须有一个有卓越的洞察力的人来统治罗马
And one man with a strong vision must rule Rome.
那么…权利应该由谁来行使?
So power… should be wielded by whom?
知识分子?富人?贵族?还是克拉苏你呢?
The educated? The wealthy?The aristocrat? By Crassus?
抑或是庞培?
Or by Pompey?
柏拉图曾说领导权应该交给知识分子
Well, Plato did say that leadership must be left to the educated.
那就把庞培排除在外了。你是说,尤利西斯 凯撒
That leaves Pompey out.Julius Caesar, you mean.
你听到过他们怎么形容他吗?
You’ve heard what they say about him?
每个女人的男人
和每个男人的女人
“Every woman’s man and every man’s woman.”
(Laughter)
但你说得对,庞培做得过头了
But you’re right, Pompey overreaches.
如果他不小心一点,他的头将被悬挂在广场上
If he’s not careful, his head will be found hanging in the Forum
就像你的父亲和兄弟一样
just like that of your father and your brother.
我说了什么?
Was it something I said?
这…是罗马的短剑
This… is the Roman short sword,
罗马军队的短剑,你们的名称,角斗士由此而来的
the gladius, from which you get your names.
22英尺长,3磅重
22 inches long. Three pounds in weight.
一种在近距离的交战中能刺穿对方的武器
A stabbing weapon for close work.
用它杀人的时候,你甚至可以嗅到对方的汗水
You kill a man with this and you can smell his sweat,
感觉到他的呼吸
taste his breath.
但你们这些杂种现在还不配用这把剑来打仗
But you sons of whores are not worthy of fighting with the gladius yet.
所以你们先用这些木剑
So you will use these wooden swords
在我教你们的时候
while I teach you.
你,奴隶
You, slave.
捡起来
Pick it up.
到我这儿来
Come at me.
再来一次
Again.
太慢了,捡起来
Too slow, slave. Pick it up.
太慢了
Too slow.
希纳!
Cinna!
你觉得我的这些色雷斯奴隶怎么样?不错,是吧
So what do you think of our Thracian slaves? Good, huh?
他们很有勇气但缺乏真正的才能
They have spirit but no real talent.
我看出来了。所以你觉得他们仅仅是运气不错?
I see. So you think they’re just lucky?
对了,希纳,
And Cinna,
这个男孩是我花了大价钱买♥♥来的
this boy was very expensive.
不准损坏我的财产!
Don’t damage my property.
够了!走!带她上来
Enough! Go! Bring her.
过来
Come.
到这来
(Chuckles) Come here.
很好
Very good.
这样更好
Better.
过来
Come.
让我闻闻你的发香
Let me smell your hair.
哦…
Oh…
– 你知道
– You know…
– (Whimpers)
.. 我可以成为一个很好的主人
…I can be a very good master.
哦,是的 现在…
Oh, yes. Now, now… now.
– 现在,吻我
– 不!
– Now, kiss me.
– No!
不!不!
No! No!
抓住她!
(Batiatus) Hold her!
– 不!不!
– (Varinia) No! No!
– (Beating continues, ripping fabric)
嘿!斯巴达克斯
(Crixus) Hey, Spartacus.
– 你的鼻子怎么了?
– 你走运了
– How’s your nose?
– You got lucky.
– 要我再打一次吗?
– Do I have to break it again?
– (Laughs)
– 你是在哪儿和罗马人打仗的?
– 在色雷斯
– So where did you fight Romans?
– Thrace.
– 你呢?
– 高卢, 在那我被抓住了
– You?
– Gaul, where I was caught.
后来一群奴隶在西西里岛造♥反♥了
Then later in Sicily where slaves rebelled.
– 你们造♥反♥了?
– 两次了
– You rebelled?
– Two times.
罗马人,他们很怕我们。他们现在还是
The Romans, they were terrified of us.They still are.
现在他们杀人只是为了增添在谈话中吹嘘的资本
(Chuckles) Now they kill a man just for talking about it.
你们的造♥反♥为什么失败了?
Why did it fail?
跟罗马人打仗就像是在和磨粉机打仗
Fighting Romans is like fighting a grist mill.
磨石不停地转动
The stone keeps on turning.
无论你多少次地向它发起进攻,最后它都将把你磨成灰
No matter how many times you attack it,in the end it grinds you down to dust.
快点!
Faster!
用尽全力!你们这些杂种!
Put your backs into it, you sons of whores!
为什么你们非洲人要用矛和渔网?
Why do Africans use the spear and net?
罗马人以把我们变成渔夫取乐
It amuses the Romans to turn us into fishermen.
我本来是个农民。在我来这儿前,我从没见过渔网
I was a farmer.I never saw a net until I came here.
诺多,这个人爱惹事,别理他
Nordo, this man is trouble. Leave him be.
德拉巴,他们曾用小刀和长矛对抗过吗?
Draba, they ever pit the knife against the spear?
总是长矛赢
The spear always wins.
你们说够了!回去练习
Enough talking! Back to work.
走,你这个人♥渣♥!
Well, move, you scum!
让你们的身体躲开进攻!
Put your body behind the blow!
干得好,德拉巴!把他向后推!
Good, Draba! Push him back.
再快点!
Faster!
用力点! 你是男人还是女人?
Harder! Are you men or are you women?
明天你们中的一部分将有幸
Tomorrow some of you have the honour
在卡普亚的竞技场里角斗
of fighting in the arena in Capua.
你们要拿出勇气好好地打,其他的什么都不要管
Nothing matters but that you fight well and with courage.
结束之后被打败的可能会得到怜悯
Do this and even the defeated may receive mercy.
不过,如果命该如此的话
However, if that is not your fate
观众们会希望你体面地接受死亡,
then the crowd will expect you to meet your death honourably,
以一种罗马人的方式,像这样
in the Roman manner, like this.
斯巴达克斯,跪下
Spartacus… kneel.
被打败的角斗士求饶的时候
A defeated gladiator may beg for mercy
要这样举起他的手
by raising his hand thus.
致命的一击将是在颈部的一记猛刺…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!