– Dude, the trip’s over. – What?
我们去哪都有怪物从地下钻出来
There’s monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go.
我们的家长当然会叫我们回去了
Of course our parents would want us home.
请别让我待机 彼得 你没死
Don’t put me on hold. Peter, you’re not dead.
天啊 太好了 待在这里
Oh, my God. Yes, good. Stay here.
别…去换身衣服 我们在订飞机
Don’t… Put some clothes on. We’re booking flights.
我们为科学而来 却因巫术而走
We came for science, we’re leaving because of witches.
欢迎来到新黑暗时代
Welcome to the new Dark Ages.
-怎么回事 -我们一早就回家
– What is going on, dude? – We’re going home in the morning.
不不 元素怪都没了
No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone.
-内德 -来了 亲爱的
– Ned. – Coming, sweetie.
你们能小点声吗 我在直播
Can you guys keep it down? I’m live-streaming.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我迷路了
I got lost.
我们担心你来着
We were worried about you.
幸好你回来了
Good thing you’re back.
是啊
Yeah.
巴黎去不成了 是吧
So much for Paris, right?
本会很好玩的
It would’ve been fun.
是啊
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
你真美…
You look ni…
好吧
Okay.
那个
Look, um…
我还不希望旅行就此结束
I’m not ready for this trip to be over yet, and
我想做点有趣的事
I kind of want to do something fun
不在日程上 不是规划好的事
that’s not on the itinerary or planned
也没有哈林顿老师陪着
or with Mr. Harrington.

Yes.
“好” 你想去吗
“Yes,” Like you wanna go?

Yes.
太好了 那10分钟后外面见
Okay. Awesome. I’ll see you outside in 10 minutes.
五分钟后外面见
Meet me outside in five minutes.
-五分钟也行 -好
– Five is good. – Okay.
-好 再见 -再见
– Okay, bye. – Bye.
你想去哪
So where do you wanna go?
-管他呢 -好啊
– Who cares? – Awesome.
-好 -走吧
– Okay. – Let’s go.
我很高兴我们能出来走走
I’m glad we’re doing this.
-是啊 我也是 -看看这座城市
– Yeah, me too. – To see the city a bit.
人们以前会在这座桥上执行处决
You know, they used to execute people on this bridge.
把人放进篮子里
They would put them in a basket,
丢进水里淹死
and they would drown in the water.
-抱歉 -没事
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
有件事
There’s this thing that
我想跟你说 想了好一阵了
I’ve been wanting to talk to you about for a while.
什么事
Yeah?
这是我们在欧洲的最后一晚了
It’s our last night in Europe,
我有个计划 我想告诉你
and I had this plan that I wanted to tell you.
我就说了
I’m just gonna tell you.
MJ 我
MJ, I…
“我是蜘蛛侠”
“I’m Spider-Man.”
-什么 -那是你想说的吧
– What? – That’s what you were gonna say.
你是蜘蛛侠
That you’re Spider-Man.
不 我不是蜘蛛侠
No. I’m not Spider-Man.
我观察你好一阵了
I mean, I’ve been watching you for a while now.
挺明显的
It’s kind of obvious.
我不是蜘蛛侠
I’m not Spider-Man.
你为什么会觉得我是蜘蛛侠
What would make you think that I was Spider-Man?
-彼得 华盛顿 -怎么了
– Peter, Washington? – Yeah?
你突然之间毫无原因地不见了
The fact that you disappear out of nowhere for no reason.
不 我病了 记得吗
No, I was sick. Remember?
我…肚子疼
I had my… The tummy?
苏珊·杨以为你是个男妓
You know, Susan Yang thinks you’re a male escort.
什么 我当然不是男妓
What? No. Of course I’m not a male escort.
那你就是蜘蛛侠
Well, then you’re Spider-Man.
-不 我才不是蜘蛛侠 -那今晚呢
– No, I’m not Spider-Man at all. – What about tonight?
你溜出去 跟那怪物打斗 我看到了
You snuck off and you fought that thing. I saw you.
你不可能看到我 因为我不是蜘蛛侠
You can’t have seen me because I’m not Spider-Man.
而且新闻上说那是夜猴侠
And also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey.
-夜猴侠 -对
– The Night Monkey? – Yeah.
新闻上那么说的
That’s what it said on the news,
新闻从不撒谎
and the news never lies.
夜猴侠 好吧
Night Monkey. Okay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
夜猴侠和蜘蛛侠
Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man
用一样的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥吗
use the same webs?
或许吧
I mean, maybe.
或许他是只蜘蛛猿 谁知道呢
Maybe he’s a Spider Monkey. Who knows?
你看我
Were you only watching me
只是因为你以为我是蜘蛛侠吗
because you thought I was Spider-Man?
对啊
Yeah.
要不然我为什么要看你
Why else would I be watching you?
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter.
就是以为…
Just thought that maybe…
那怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那是什么投影仪吗
What is it, like some kind of projector or something?
对 但非常先进
Yeah, but it’s really advanced.
看上去好真
It… It looked so real.
是啊 非常真
Yeah, really real.
-等等 那么说… -元素怪是假的
– Wait, does that mean that…? – The Elementals are fake?
但那没道理 因为我们在场的
That doesn’t make any sense because we were there, right?
现场有火 还造成了毁灭
There was fire and destruction, and…
谁会做出那种事啊
Who would do something like that?
神秘客
Mysterio.
我是蜘蛛侠
I am Spider-Man.
我坏大事了
And I’ve really messed up.
等等 你现在说真的吗
Wait. You’re b-being serious right now?
你没开玩笑 你百分百认真的吗
You’re not joking with me? Like, you’re 100 percent serious?
-因为这不好笑 -我没开玩笑
– Because it’s not funny. – No, I’m not joking.
因为我本来只有67%确定
Because I was only like 67 percent sure.
-MJ -那你为什么在这儿
– MJ… – So why are you here?
你为什么来参加学校旅游
Why are you on this school trip?
MJ 我知道你有千万个问题
MJ, look, I know you have a lot of questions,
但我们真得走了
but look, we really have to get out of here, okay?
好 真不敢相信我猜到了
Okay. Okay. I can’t believe I figured it out!
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me!
这是为了我家人
This is for my family!
暂停
Pause.
暂停
Pause.
抱歉
Sorry.
可以快进到最后吗
Yeah, can you just fast-forward to the end?
好 稍等
Yep. Stand by.
好 飞飞飞 射射射
All right, fly, fly, fly, zap, zap, zap.
暂停 我不太喜欢这走位
Pause. I’m not in love with this choreography,
但也凑合了
but it’ll do.
关闭图像
Kill image.
无人机显形
De-cloak drones.
好 武器
All right, weapons.
-你要武器化吗 -对
– You want to weaponize? – Yep.
启用武器 准备
Weapons only. Stand by.
很好
Nice.
停下
Stop.
有点…我也说不清
Something. I don’t know what it is.
但有点
It’s something…
这样吧
Just dou… You know what?
破坏力翻倍 再来一遍
Double the damage and then run it again.
要我翻倍吗
You want me to double it up?
-对 -好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!