其中最残暴的是
Most ominously,
索萨 屌♥大淫夫
Solsa Dudaev,
是基♥地♥组♥织♥资助的”车♥臣♥烈士旅”的领导人
The Al Qaeda funded leader of the Chechen Martyrs Brigade.
我们有充分的证据表明 他计划用一种机械装置
We have compelling evidence that he has the machinery in place
将核弹运输到纽约
to get that nuke to New York.
下周正好是联♥合♥国♥大会
In time for next week’s UN general assembly.
我已经准备完毕
I’m already packed.
有消息指出 她住在索菲亚的郊区
One of sources was told she’s taken residence outside of Sofia.
去搞死她
Go get her.
收拾好我的东西 小库库
Grab my things, Coop.
天哪库珀 去戴些墨镜或者别的东西吧
Jesus, Cooper. Go put on some sunglasses or something.
历史上以神秘的形象著称 多从事占卜职业
感觉你就像个正在诅咒我的吉普赛人
Feel like you’re a gypsy, cursing me with it.
没错 我正在这么做
Yup. I’m on it.
-可以 这些都很好 -法恩
-Yeah, that’s all good. -Fine?
嘿 超人库珀
Hey, Super Cooper.
我只是觉得有些消息有点不对劲
I just was feeling a little weird about some of the stuff,
我觉得这么容易就找到瑞娜的地址似乎太简单了
and I think the intel on Rayna’s location seems a little too easy.
我只是有一些不好的预感
I just something doesn’t feel right.
等我们把瑞娜关到牢里
It’ll be right when we get Rayna behind bars,
核弹回到我们手里时 它就是对的
and that nuke back in our hands.
没错 那当然 我只是…
Yeah, sure. I just…
我不知道 这一次我所有的直觉都感觉有问题
I don’t know. All my alarm bells are going off with this one.
真的 好了 没事的 因为我自有计划
Really? Well, it’s okay ’cause I have a plan.
你和我得停止这些极端的任务
You and I gotta stop going on these awful missions.
再一起退休
Run off together.
你啥意思
Do you mean that?
什么
What?

What?
我什么意思 你懂我说的 你个骗子
Do I mean that? You got me. You kidder.
你个傻♥逼♥ 别这样
You sucker! No.
你真应该看看你的脸 你就像这样…
You should have seen your face! You were like…
什么 什么…
What? What? … …
法恩 我很抱歉如果我…
Fine, I’m sorry if I…
别…天啊 我服了你了
Don’t be… God, I admire you.
“我服了你了”
“I admire you?”
好吧 他至少也要用挑逗的语气说
Well, did he at least say it in a flirty tone that says
“同时因为我的佩服
“And because of my admiration,
我现在要脱掉衬衣然后再进入你的…”
I shall now take my shirt off and penetrate yet…”
不 他邀请我进入他房♥间的唯一方式
No. The only way he’d invite me to his bedroom
就是让我一起帮忙固定他的床
is if he wants me to fix his bed.
是我太傻了
I’m so stupid.
能让我喝一口你的酒吗
Can I just have a sip of your wine?
这酒陈酿得不错
It’s quite buttery.
哇哦 好吧 看来我们得再点一杯了
Wow. Okay, we could order you your own glass.
给我留一点
That was mine!
我的人生就是个悲剧
My life is a disaster.
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
我都40了 还单身着
I’m 40, I live by myself.
自从杰瑞3年前离开我之后一直没谈过正式的恋爱
I’ve not been in a real relationship since Jerry left me three years ago
杰瑞就是个傻屌♥
Jerry was a jackass.
我是说我放弃老师的职业加入中情局
I mean, when I gave up teaching to join the CIA.
我以为一切会变得与众不同
I thought everything is going to be different.
我以为自会成为一个了不起的间谍
I thought I was going to be this amazing spy.
我只是…结果还是和以前一样一事无成
I’m just…same boring person like I was before.
好了 不管怎么说 我觉得你已经很出色了
Well, for what it’s worth. I think you’re brilliant as you are.
你会让人骄傲的 加油 让我们振作一点
You’re exciting. Come on, let’s cheer you up
好的 我侄子可是很喜欢这个 可以了
Okay. My nephew loves this. All right.
好吧 谢了 你侄子才3岁吗
Okay. Thanks. Isn’t your nephew three?
额滴神啊 这表情跟上次一样
My God. That’s the same face.
-好吧 这次会不一样 -完全一样的表情
-Okay, this will be different. -Exactly the same face.
这次保证不一样
This will be different.
准备好了吗…
Ready? … …
还是跟上次一样好吗
That’s the exact same thing.
怎么会是一样的呢
How is that the same thing?
我舌头有一点点变化啊
There was a little bit of tongue there.
请停下 我完全没办法振作
Please stop. That’s not cheering me up.
你知道吗 我很高兴你能和我谈论法恩
Do you know what? I’m glad you said that to Fine, and I.
因为你太内向了
Because you play it too safe.
我只是…你懂的 我很听我妈的话
I just…I still, you know, hear my mom’s voice.
“安分守己的女人 往往创造历史”
“Well behave woman, often make history.”
不 你要知道这话的原词是
Yes, you do know the phrase.
“安分守己的女人很难…创造历史”
“Well behaved women seldom…make history.”
这个…从没听她这样说过
Yeah that’s…never heard she said it.
还有…呃…哦
What about this…uh…oh
“低调点 让别人去出风头”
“Just blend in, let somebody else win.”
经典
Classic.
-这是我在学校听到的 -没错
-I got that a lot in my schools. -Yup.
然后还有像”放弃你的梦想吧 苏珊”
And there was a “Give up on your dreams, Susan.”
她过去常常把这种话写在我的饭盒上
She used to write that in my lunch box.
看那边
I mean look.
我们和凯伦沃克之间到底差在哪
What’s really so different between us and Karen Walker.
我想 我想差不多是所有方面
I think-I think literally, everything.
不 别泄气 不对
No, hang on. No
因为你在Carvela的受训成绩跟她一样好
Because you were just as good as out in the Carvela.
她 她的任务完成率甚至比法恩都高
She-She has more successful missions than even Fine.
哦 她就是个菜逼
Oh. She’s the worse.
看看她 难道她真的有这么完美
Look at her. She’s so perfect, isn’t she?
“嗨 我是凯伦·沃克 超级间谍 呃呵呵…”
“Hi. I’m Karen Walker,Super spy. Uh-heh-heh…”
完美的头发 完美的脸蛋
Perfect hair, perfect face.
她可能每晚都被自己感动到哭着睡觉
She probably cries herself to sleep every night.
-我不认为她会这样 -她就是这种人
-I don’t think she probably does. -She probably does.
而且不像是那种矫情地流泪
And not like sort of cute little tears.
而是那种”天哪我怎么会这么美”地大哭
Like brilly, sort of you know, silent kind of thing.
我不认为…
I don’ think that…
就像上下颠倒的扁豆那样夸张
Like sort of upside down kidney bean.
-“这就是我睡觉时的样子吗” -嘘 嘘
-“This is what I look when I’m asleep.” -Shh shh
安静
Be quiet.
她又不认识我们而且她也不在我们面前
She wouldn’t know who we are She’s not in front of us now.
嗨 嘿南希 嗨苏珊
Hi Hey Nancy. Hi Susan.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
嘿 你们2个美女坐在这的样子真是太可爱了
Hey, you two cuties sitting here being all cute.
一杯古典鸡尾酒 谢谢
Have an Old Fashioned, please.
他的服务真的很慢
His service is really slow.
超级的慢
Super slow.
接下来的一个小时内你都喝不到
You’re not getting that in the next hour.
-给你 沃克小姐 -谢谢
-Here you go, Miss Walker. -Thank you.
-哦 -哇哦
-Oh. -Wow.
艾伦和我是老交情了 我经常来这里
Alan and I go way back. I come here all the time.
我们也是 对吧艾伦
So do we, right Alan?
嘿 艾伦 呃…艾伦
Hey, Alan. How… Alan.
老艾 老艾
Big A!Big A!
哟唬 阿伦 你个坑货
Yoo-hoo, Al! You got a hole.
沃克小姐 这俩货是不是在骚扰你
Miss Walker. these 2 bothering you?
-哦不 谢谢 他们很好 -好的
-Oh no. Thank you, they’re fine. -Okay.
-艾伦 -他真可爱
-Alan. -He’s the sweetest.
-他真有趣 -他刚刚竟然假装不认识
-He’s funny. -He just pretends not to know.
-这是个游戏 -好了
-It’s a game. -well.
不管怎么说 我请了休假
Anyway, I’m taking some time off.
那么等我回来再见你们吧
So I’ll see you guys when I get back.
-哦 -你去哪度假
-Oh. -Where’re you going?
卡普里
Capri.
-卡普里 -卡普里
-Capri? -Capri?
没错 我确定它就叫”卡普里”
Yeah, I believe it’s “Cahpri”.
总之当地人就是这么喊的
That’s how the locals say it, anyway.
我倒是希望自己能呆在这儿 你懂的
I wished I could just stick around here, you know.
坐在角落看本好书
curl up with a good book.
但是 我有一整船的朋友在游艇上等着我
But, I have a yacht full of friends waiting for me.

Wow.
游艇其实是最垃圾的东西
Yachts are the worst.
他们看着很迷人 但是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!