Oh my God.
欢迎回到布达佩斯四季酒店 瑞娜小姐
Welcome back to the Four Seasons Budapest, Miss Boyanov.
别跟我说话 你不是我朋友 给我一边去
Don’t talk to me, you’re not my friend. Get away from me.
好了 走开 走开 我会做的
Okay, move. Move! I got it!
那么 有什么计划 我们跟谁见面
So. What’s the plan? Who are we meeting?
你是我的保镖 不是我的合作伙伴
You’re my bodyguard, not my business partner.
只需要专心保护好我的身体
So just focus on guarding my body.
所以不知道是谁的情况下
So not knowing who we’re meeting
会让我有更好的效率是吧
tonight is going to make me extra effective.
很好 我知道了
That’s okay, I get it.
要我狗一样累死累活保你安然无恙
I’ve got shit to do, you’ll probably be fine.
为何我不能给你先准备一条漂亮的裙子陪葬呢
Why don’t I go get you a nice dress to be buried in?
蠢货
Dumb ass.
我会跟一个潜在买♥♥家见面 如果你非要知道
I’m meeting a potential bidder if you must know.
如果他们报的价不改变 明天就会成交
If they don’t top the current, offered sale will happen tomorrow.
-在哪 -我也不知道
-Where? -I don’t know yet.
安东
Anton!
安东是我的保镖之一 神经病
Anton is part of my security team, psycho.
是吗 好吧 你猜咋滴 老娘不喜欢他的脸
Yeah? Well, guess what. I don’t like his face.
老娘就看不惯你那张逼样的脸
I don’t like the looks on your face!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
And who the fuck are you?
老娘就是那个将要割下你鸡♥巴♥
I’m the person that’s gonna cut your dick off
再粘到你脑门的上的人
and glue it to your forehead.
好让你看起来像头独角兽 这他妈就是我
so you look like a limp dick unicorn. That’s who the fuck I am!
你名字应该叫大鸡♥巴♥先生 不是安东
Your name should be Mr. Bagdicks, not Anton.
好了 天哪 大家冷静下来 好吗
Okay, Jesus! Let’s just calm down, okay?
难道他看着不像一根大鸡♥巴♥吗
Does he not look like a bag of dicks?
够了 我算是明白为什么我父亲喜欢你了
Enough! I can see why my father like you now.
安博是我的保镖
Amber is my hired bodyguard.
多跟她学学
Be more like her.
还有你的头最好没弄坏我那该死的手♥机♥
And your head had better not broke my fucking phone.
一个美好的夜晚等着我们
Got a big night ahead of us.
别害怕清理你自己 安博
Don’t be afraid to clean yourself up, Amber.
我说的是 淋个浴
Take a shower, that’s what I’m saying.
是吗 别害怕给你自己也冲个水
Yeah? Don’t be afraid to hit water yourself.
你闻起来就像被冲上沙滩的的死妓♥女♥
You smell like a dead hooker that washed up on the beach
而且还是那种在太阳底下暴晒一个星期后
and then roasted in the sun for a week before
才被人发现的尸体
they’ve even found her body.
好了 你需要把说话的方式改一改
Okay, you need to take it, way down.
我很抱歉 太过分了
I’m sorry, that’s too much.
好吧 确实太过分了
Okay. That was too much. Too much.
你看什么看
What are you staring at?
信不信我打死你
I will destroy you.
然后等我打死你之后
And then after I’m done destroying you,
我会拍下你的遗体
I’ll take a picture of what’s left of your body,
再把照片发给你老娘
and I’m gonna text it to your mother.
注释上写道 他的遗言如下
With a little note that says his last words were.
“你居然敢这么对我 我妈妈是很可怕的”
“My mother was terrible. You did this to me.”
这他妈太坏了吧
That’s so fucking mean.
没错 我他妈就是这么坏
Yeah, I’m so fucking mean.
你才发现吗
You’re just figuring that out?
-把你♥他♥妈♥的外套给我 -这是男式外套
-Give me your fucking coat. -This is a man’s coat. So.
没错 但我没看到这儿有男人 不是吗
Yeah, but I don’t see a man, do I?
我看到的是个”音乐之声”里被抛弃的人
I see a reject from “The sound of Music.”
这是我妈的外套 因为她长的很魁梧
It was my mother’s coat, but she’s very masculine.
你穿着这风衣看起来就像刚拉完屎的神父
You look like ABBA took a shit and put a trench coat on it.
好了 我不会给你的
Well, I won’t give it to you.
我穿这件礼服已经他妈的12小时了 给我你的外套
I’ve been in this dress for 12 fucking hours. Give me your coat.

No.
-很好 -不 我不会给的
-Yeah. -No, I won’t give.
这是我的外套
This is my coat.
我要撕碎你那该死的身体
I’m gonna reach through your fucking body,
像他妈的狼人那样撕碎你
and rip out your back like a fucking werewolf.
还不会碰到外套
Without tearing the jacket.
如此一来我就能穿了
Just so I can wear your jacket,
顺便送你一句”去你♥妈♥的♥”
and give you a final “Fuck you.”
哦 不 你做梦
Oh, no, you won’t.
我一定要拿走这件该死的外套
I’m gonna take that fucking coat.
我警告过你 你个给脸不要脸的瑞典橡皮鱼
I warned you. You Swedish gummy fish motherfucker.
哦天哪
Oh my god.
南…
Nanc…
哦天哪 苏珊
Oh my god. Susan.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
随便跟我说点什么 求你了
Just say something to me, please.
苏珊 随便说 我受不了了 苏珊
Susan? anything. I cannot handle this, Susan.
现实生活中不是什么人都可以做间谍的
There is nothing in real life that someone could do to a spy
其中的凶险和痛苦
that is filthier or more upsetting
远超我现在脑子里可以想象到的
than what my brain would cook up right now.
所以别折磨我了 苏珊
So save me from myself, Susan!
因为你知道会发生什么吗
Because you know what’s gonna happen?
我会一直喋喋不休的
I’m gonna get chattier, aren’t I.
你知道吗 你不能改变你最初的大梦想
Did you know? you can’t have a change having big thoughts
否则这个脑子…
or the brain…
哦天哪南希 你快把我逼疯了
Oh my god, Nancy. You’re driving me nuts.
我没回答 是因为我在到处是人的电梯里
I couldn’t talk because I was in an elevator filled with people.
哦 还好你没事 感谢上帝
Oh, you’re alright. Oh thank god.
你消失了12小时 我们都不知道发生了什么
You disappeared for 12 hours. We didn’t know what had happened.
好了 我是不得已才摘掉我的耳机和摄像头的
Well, I had to take off my earpiece and my camera.
瑞娜太了解我们的特工了
Rayna is on to our agents.
因此她一英里之外就能认出我的装备
So she was going to spot my equipment from a mile away.
你跟瑞娜在一起
You’re with Rayna?
你不应该离她一英里之内的
You’re not suppose to be within a mile away of her.
南希 我知道
Nancy, I know.
但我已经深入了而且得到了非常重要的情报
But I’m in deep and I’m getting such good Intel.
拜托 我需要继续保持无线电失联 只是时间会久一点
Please, I just need to remain on radio silence just a little bit longer.
好了 不要担心 因为现在我可以更好的监视你了
Okay, don’t worry. Because I’ll be out to keep a better eye on you now.
你在说什么 啥玩样
Why are you saying that? How?
等等 你在这里做什么
Wait. Wh-What are you doing here?
伊莱恩想知道你到底在做什么
Elaine wanted to know exactly what you’re up to,
所以我就跟踪了你的耳机
so I tracked your earpiece.
-他们派我来找你 -他们派你
-They sent me here to find you. -They sent you?
对啊 我跟你一样没人知道
Well. I was as unknown as you are,
所以他们认为我的身份是安全的
so they thought my cover was safe.
他们给了你一个新身份
Did they give you an identity?
这太酷了 我说我想成为安博 瓦伦丁
It’s so cool. I said I wanted to be Amber Valentine.
-什么 -然后他们让我用这名字了
-What? -And they let me use it.
我真不知道为什么你就可以选自己的名字
I don’t know why you get to pick your identity.
我却只能当这个该死的养猫大婶
I had to go with the freaking cat lady.
-安博 -在 -在
-Amber! -Yes. -Yes.
-她是谁 -哦 抱歉
-Who is this? -Oh, I’m sorry.
我不知道警♥察♥在这里
I didn’t know the police were here.
这是我的同事 一个侦探
This is my colleague. Detective
我他妈之前告诉过你的这个
The one I fucking told you about.
不 你没有
No, you didn’t.
是的 我有 海伦·凯勒
Yes, I did, Helen Keller!
那么 你们都叫安博
So, you’re both named Amber?
哇喔 老娘是怎么教你跟我说话的
Whoa! What did I tell you about talking to me?
没有 你什么都没说过
Nothing. You just said nothing about talking.
你说啥
You know what.
你是想让我用卡格尼和他妈的莱西来跟你解释吗
You want me to have Cagney and fucking Lacey explain it to you?
卡格尼会从你♥他♥妈♥的喉咙伸进去
Cagney’s coming down your fucking throat.
莱西 她会从你屁♥股♥眼钻上去
Lacey, she’s gonna come up your ass
我会在他妈的中间跟他们会合
I’m gonna meet them in the fucking middle
像吹一个他妈的手风琴一样玩弄你的心脏
and play your heart like a fucking accordion.
我会一直把这狗屎玩意儿挤到爆
I’m gonna pump that shit until it pops.
你这个瑞典婊砸
You Swedish bitch!
你不敢
You wouldn’t dare!
你要哭了吗 你这个该死的瑞典小贱逼
You gonna cry? You little Swiss fucking pussy.
-我没有要哭 -你现在就在哭
-I’m not going to cry -You’re crying now!
我没有
I’m not.
这只是太他妈热了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!