They seem so glamorous, but…
-他们最垃圾 -呵呵 游艇…
-They’re the worst. -Boo, yachts…
反正 等我回来你们再看到我的时候
Anywho, I’ll see you guys when I get back.
会是满脸雀斑的古铜色皮肤
All freckle and tanned
-我们一定会去看你的 -没错
-We’re gonna see you. -Yeah.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
哦抱歉 苏珊病了
Oh, sorry. Susan’s ill.
她胃不舒服
It’s her stomach
天哪 我谢谢你全家
My god. Thank you for that.
-你为啥那么做 -抱歉 我紧张
-Why would you do that? -I’m sorry, I panicked.
真是个难忘的时刻
What a great moment.
-看看她 -哦我知道 那条裙子
-Just looked at her. -Oh, I know. That dress.
看看她那骚♥逼♥样
Look at her confidence.
他们甚至被允许在这里吸烟
They are even allowed to smoke in here.
我要回家了
I’m gonna go home.
-不是吧 拜托 -是的
-No, come on. -Yes.
苏珊
Susan.
-感觉好点了吗 -哦谢谢 没事
-Feel better? -Oh thank you, yeah.
法恩 你好了吗
Fine. You good?
好了小库库 刚刚在停车
Okay Coop. Just pulling up.
苏珊 你做的很棒
Susan, you’re killing it.
哦很好 你知道吗 里面有菊苣
Oh good. You know what, they are chicory.
有迹象表面她在房♥间里吗
Any sign of her in the house?
热感应没有检测到任何迹象
Heat sensors aren’t picking anything up.
好像有某种干扰
There’s some kind of interference.
我不喜欢这钟感觉 法恩
I don’t like this, Fine.
我准备好迎接挑战了
I’m up for the challenge.
让哥进去看看
Let’s go in.
妈蛋 你的摄像头有点问题
Shoot. There is something wrong with your camera.
你能关掉换个新的吗
Can you switch out for a new one?
没时间了
Too late.
没有保镖
No security.
她的父亲绝不会让自己这么毫无防备
Her father would never have let himself this exposed.
撤退吧 法恩 这太顺利了
Pull back, Fine, this is too easy.
我就喜欢干这种顺利的事
I like things that are easy.
我的天 法恩
Oh my god, Fine.
真不知道你是怎么做到像这样的
I don’t know how you do things like that.
嘿 谁是这个世上最屌♥的人
Hey. Who’s the finest of them all?
我哪知道
I don’t know.
我猜是…你
I’m guessing… you?
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
法恩 咋滴了
Fine, what’s happening?
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
应该是你耳朵里的人想知道发生了什么事吧
whoever is in your ear wants to know what’s happening?
他马上就死了
He’s about to die.
这就是发生的事
That’s what.
小妹妹你握的这把枪会不会太大了
Awfully big gun for such a little girl.
天哪 这种时候就别调戏了
God. Don’t say stuff like that.
好了 在你右边正好有一排刀架
Okay. There’s a knife rack directly to your right.
从她拿枪的姿势来看 她还不熟练
The way she’s holding the gun, she’s not experienced.
如果你弯腰冲过去 你就能拿到刀并且制♥服♥她
If you jump and launch. You get the knife and disarm her.
是不是有人建议你过去拿把刀
Did someone just suggested you grabbed one of those knives?
不不不 不
No-no-no…no!
该死
Damn it!
法恩
Fine?
他们还能看到我吗
Can they see me right now?
让我稍微调整一下角度
Let me adjust the angle a little bit.
哦天哪
Oh my god.
他叫布拉德利·法恩
His name was Bradley Fine.
供职于中情局
He worked for the CIA.
其他高级特工包括…
Other top agents include…
马修·瑞特 提莫西·克莱斯
Matthew Wright, Timothy Cress,
瑞克·福特还有凯伦·沃克
Rick Ford and Karen Walker
起来 法恩 起来啊
Come on, Fine. Come on.
我对你们所有特工的行动都了如指掌
I know who all your active agents are.
所以 除非你们希望这样的尸体不断增加
So. Unless you like the body count to grow.
否则我建议你们最好远离我
I suggest you stay far away from me.
现在最好去拿些纸吧
Now grab some tissues,
因为这才是真正的悲伤时刻
because it’s about to get real sad.
不 不要 不
No, don’t. No!
哦天哪 法恩
Oh my god. Fine.
自当上副局长以来
As Deputy Director.
我还从来没有经历过 比向自己的同事告别
I’ve never had a more difficulty duty, than to bid
还要更痛苦的事情
farewell to colleagues taken from us.
从多佛基地 到家庭仪式
From Dover, to the family services.
再到这样的纪念馆
To memorials like these.
告别总是最艰难的
It’s tough to say goodbye.
这种事你也无能为力 苏珊
There’s nothing you could have done, Susan.
布拉德利·法恩
Bradley Fine.
不仅仅是一个同事和朋友
Was more than just a co-worker and a friend.
他是我们家庭的一份子
He’s a part of our family.
作为家人
And as family,
即使知道每个人的命运生来就被上天注定
even knowing that the universe has a plan for each human life.
还是很难接受这样一个优秀正直的人突然离去
It’s hard to accept the sudden lost of such a good and decent person.
“好了 在你右边正好有一排刀架”
Okay. There’s a knife rack directly to your right.
苏珊 我看了你对瑞娜·柏伊诺的评估报告
Susan. I got your assessment report on Rayna Boyanov.
我知道你现在可能会感到情绪激动
I know you’re probably feeling a lot of emotion right now,
但是请尽量避免使用像”逼养的”这种词
but please refrain from using the term “thundercunt”.
哦老天 我都没意识到我写了那些词语 抱歉
Oh my god. I-I didn’t realise I wrote that, I’m sorry.
南希 我给你发了一张照片
Nancy, I’m sending you a photo.
它的图像不是很清晰 你能改善一下吗
It’s in pretty bad shape. Can you enhance it?
巴黎
Paris?
那个逼玩意儿是他妈如何查到我们的操蛋名字的
How the fuck did this thwart, find out our fucking names?
我们也不知道
We don’t know.
还有你最好收回带那个”T”的词
And I’ve looked way back where the ‘T’ word for.
人事部会请你喝茶的
You’re not immune from the HR department.
成熟点
Grow up.
这个”thwart”的意思在英国不一样
The thwart means something completely different in England.
好吧 在这就是”逼”的意思
Well, here it means vagina.
不管怎样 很明显我们当中出了内奸
Anyway. Obviously we’re talking about a mole.
可能有内奸也可能是我们的系统被黑了
It could be a mole that could’ve hacked our system.
这些都是猜测 最重要的线索是
It’s anyone’s guess. The bottom line is.
瑞娜·柏伊诺即将要把小规模的战术核武器
Rayna Boyanov is about to sell a small scale tactical nuclear weapon
卖♥♥给一个恐怖组织
to a terrorist organization
而我们还不知道她或者那些核弹在哪
And we don’t know where she or the bomb is.
所幸的是 我们的分♥析♥师苏珊·库伯找到线索
And fortunately, our analyst Susan Cooper found the lead.
瑞娜有个叫瑟吉奥·德·卢卡的电♥话♥
Rayna had the number of Sergio De Luca.
我们一直怀疑这个德·卢卡是
We’ve long suspected that De Luca of working
恐怖组织的中间人
as an intermediate with terrorist groups
瑞娜可能通过他来找到核武器的买♥♥家
Rayna maybe using him to find buyers for the nuke.
这是他在巴黎的办公室号♥码
The number was to a office he keeps in Paris.
我告诉过你派我代替法恩去那里
I told you to send me in there instead of Fine.
而你不听
And you didn’t.
现在法恩死了 老子他妈要加入
And now Fine is dead. I’m gonna fuck in.
你不能去
You can’t.
我们需要一个还没暴露的人去跟踪德·卢卡
We need someone to follow De Luca without being detected.
并且我希望他能帮我们找到瑞娜
And I would hopefully takes us to Rayna.
但他不能是你们当中的一个
But it can’t be any of you
我们这么着吧
Here’s what we do.
老子去找个整容机器
I go into the face-off machine.
换张新面孔
Get a whole new face.
我再出现时 他们打死也猜不到那是我
I turned up. They’ll never know it’s me.
你有硬币吗 因为它要50美分
Do you have quarters? Cause it cost 50 cents.
啥 还要我付钱
What, I’ve got to pay?
不 因为根本没有那玩意儿
No, because it doesn’t exist!
不 有的
Yes, it does!
我都在浴室听到克莱斯和瑞特谈到过这机器
I heard Cress and Wright talked about it in the shitter.
我敢肯定他们在逗你玩
I’m pretty sure that they’re pulling your leg
你们这对他妈的逼玩意儿
You pair of fucking vaginas.
说真的 你必须停止这么说话
Seriously. You got to cut that out.
天哪 听着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!