Clever girl.
全铅的储藏格
A lead lined compartment.
没错 这个铅盒可以隔绝任何辐射检测
Correct. The lead lining is said to mask any radiation detection.
我父亲在这方面是行家
My father was extremely good at his job.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable!
你知道 你可以事先提醒我的 瑞娜
You know. You could have warned me, Rayna.
我还一直把我的运动服放在那放了一个星期
I have been throwing my gym clothes in that thing for a week.
它真美
It is beautiful.
不错
Yes, it is.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
处理生意
Conducting business.
把这些都放直升机上去
Put it in the helicopter.
别忘了我的钻石
Don’t forget my diamonds.
到底他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
德·卢卡耍了你 瑞娜 这是你自作自受
De Luca played you, Rayna. And you lead him right to it.
你以为我会让他得到核弹 是吧
You didn’t expect me to let him have it, did you?
我是说 这就像一个乡巴佬拿着把枪去打劫
I mean. Like giving a strafe of areas to a hillbilly.
我有个买♥♥家原意付我5亿欧元来买♥♥它
I have a buyer who is willing to pay me 500 million euros for it.
还有杜达耶夫也没本事能把核弹运到美国的土地上
And Dudaev would’ve never be able to get that bomb onto American soil.
我的买♥♥家能把它运到纽约市中心
My buyer will have it in the middle of New York city
并且在下周就会使用它
and use it next week.
所以 你们要知道
So, you know.
如果你们还没有看过”歌♥剧魅影”…
If you haven’t seen “Phantom” yet…
那又 如何呢
So, what?
你打算把我也杀了吗 瑟吉奥
Does this me you’re going to kill me too, Sergio?
也许是吧
I’m afraid so
抱歉 瑞娜 必须得斩草除根 你懂的
Sorry Rayna. It’s just cleaner that way, you understand.
我要操翻你 德·卢卡
Explain it to me, De Luca!
哦天哪
Oh God.
他…他故意的
He…He means well.
眼下 好像变得越来越顺利了
At this stage, it keeps getting better and better.
感谢各位的演出 但是抱歉 瑞娜 演出结束了
Thank for the performance folks. But. Sorry, Rayna, the show’s over.

No.
上 上
Go! Go!
真♥他♥妈♥狗屎
Holy shit.
-德·卢卡在哪 -苏珊
-Where’s De Luca? -Susan!
趴下
Get down!

No!
当初有机会我应该杀了你
I should have killed when I had the chance.
-瑞娜 -什么
-Rayna. -What?
车下面
Under the car.
推过来
Push it over.
你认真的
Seriously?
你♥他♥妈♥就不能用你那胳膊使点劲吗
Can’t you just fucking burn arms and push it.
发生什么了
What happened?
老子抓到他了
Did I get him?
德·卢卡带着核弹上直升机了 快起来
De Luke has got the bomb to the helicopter. Get up!
我♥操♥ 老子知道了
fuck me. I got this.

No!
快点 快点 快点…
Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! …
加把劲
Come on!
干♥死♥她
Kill her.
老子知道怎么做 老子可是专业的
I got this. I’ve done this before!
库珀 你♥他♥妈♥会搞砸的
Cooper, you’re gonna fuck this up!
闭嘴快帮忙
Shut up and help!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
福特 你到底在干嘛
Ford, what the hell are you doing?
老子要从你身上爬上去 然后操♥死♥德·卢卡
I’m gonna crawl up you and take out De Luca.
放开你在老娘胸上的手
Get your hands off my boobs!
老子在救你
I’m saving you!
哦天哪 你的手不应该在这
Oh my god. Those do not belong on those!
我找不到更好抓的
I can’t get a good grip.
你的裤子也太滑了
Your pants are too slippery.
你因该穿糙一点的裤子
You should have worn coarser pants.
好吧 我也受够了这种该死的纱裤了
Well, I’m tired of wearing my fucking sandpaper pants.
夹紧捏屁♥股♥ 夹紧你那他妈的屁♥股♥
Clench your ass! Clench your fucking ass!
哦 滚一边去
Oh! Get out of there!
帮我一把
Help me out!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
我会到人事部那投诉你的
I’m gonna report you to HR.
抓牢了 老子要像一个空中飞人一样
Hold on tight! I’m gonna swing like I’m on a trapeze.
直接跳进驾驶舱
And leap my way up to the COCKPIT!
老子告诉过你 你会搞砸的 库珀
I told you you’re gonna fuck this up, Cooper!
哦 我要掉了
Oh, I split.
喔 太高了
Woo, that’s high!
真该死
God damn it.
这他妈是新西装
Fucking new suit.
你这狗屎现在该结束了
This shit ends now!
-别动 -哦我去
-Freeze! -Oh my god!
我没有他妈的心情听你 废话
I’m not in the fucking mood for your bullshit!
哦是吗 那你一定会喜欢这个
Oh yeah? Then you’ll love this!
老娘也没有心情听你废话
I’m not in the mood for your bullshit!
退后
Back off.
抱歉 间谍 游戏时间结束了
Sorry, spy. Play time’s over.
对 没错 跟你玩具说再见吧
Yeah, it is. Say goodbye to your toy.
你要干嘛 你要干嘛 你敢试试
What are you doing? What are you doing? Do not you dare!
哦我的上帝 钻石
Oh my god! The stones!
不 我的上帝
No! Oh my god!
死吧
Die.
我刚刚杀人了
I just shot a man!
这算坏事吗 感觉真棒
Is it wrong? It felt so right.
这才是我吗
It’s so me!
嘿 英勇的女士
Hey, heroic lady!
在我国家有一句关于女人的话 说的就是你
In my country there is a saying about women like you.
火热到爆了
Hot as fuck!
哦天哪
Oh god.
时机不对 奥尔多
Not now, Aldo!
去吧苏珊
Go Susan!
哦 这在我计划之外
Oh! That was not a part of my plan!
女人就是女人 战斗的时候还要佩戴首饰
Just like a women. To wear jewelry into battle.
但这是我见过的最他妈丑的项链
Although this is the ugliest fucking necklace I’ve ever seen.
对 没错 现在它是你的了
Yes, it is. And it’s all yours.
有个调节扣子呢
With an adjustable toggle!
好了 开始吧 没问题的
Okay, here we go. No problem.
拜托啊
Come on!
好的 好的 我做到了 我做到了
Okay, okay. I got it. I got it.
直升机不错嘛 你在哪里弄到的
Nice copter. Where did you get it?
这是50美分的
It’s 50 Cent’s.
我强迫他借给我们用的
I had to deputize him to let us use it.
他可是相当怕我呢
He is so afraid of me.
我也是个混账间谍了
I’m a motherfucking spy.
让我们去杀点别的人吧
Let’s go shoot somebody else.
哦闭嘴 50美分 不然我再舔你一次
Oh, zip it up, 50 Cent or I’ll mouth you again!
这日子只会越来越好喽
This day is just getting better and better
他需要我
He wants me!
我想我们该降落了
I think we should land!
我丢了个核弹在水里呢
I dropped a nuke in the water.
干得好同志们 我对不起这个湖
Good job guys. Sorry about the lake.
好了 别用力挤
Alright, muscle. Don’t push.
你们都能拍到想要的照片 有足够的空间呢
You’ll get your pictures. There’s enough 50 to go around.
你们知道我帮忙抓了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吧
You know I just help because of terrorist, right?
和50美分一样同是饶舌歌♥手
你们没见过坎耶做这种事吧
You ever seen Kanye do some shit like that.
他从没有 从没有
He never. He never.
这是不是很棒
Isn’t this wonderful?
我希望在监狱里度过我的余生
I was hoping to spend the rest of my life in jail.
好让我有足够的时间来反省
Give me some quality time to deal with the fact
跟一个有杀父之仇的男人乱搞的事实
that I was sleeping with the man who killed my father.
不管如何 打电♥话♥给我律师 把我行李从宾馆拿过来
Anyway, call my lawyer. Get the turf from the hotel.
我需要任何事情都准时…
I need everything on time…
你还以为我在替你办事吗
Do you think I still work for you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!