作为实验场所 暂时还没成功
for the Genesis experiment. So far, no success.
标准轨道 地面扫瞄有改变吗?
Standard orbit, please. Mr. Beach, any change in the surface scan?
没有 大气中只有克朗气体 沙
Negative. Limited atmosphere dominated by kraylon gas,
和疾风 无法支持生命体
sand, high velocity winds. incapable of supporting life forms.
肯定毫无生命?
Does it have to be completely lifeless?
你有发现吗?
Have you found something?
扫瞄器接收到微弱的能量流
We picked up a minor energy flux on one dynoscanner.
你肯定吗? 也许扫瞄器有偏差
Damn. Are you sure? Maybe the scanner’s out of adjustment.
可能是生命前期物质的分子
I suppose it could be a particle of preanimate matter
埋藏在母体组织内
caught in the matrix.
向马库斯博士发出通讯图像
Get on the Comm pic to Dr. Marcus. Aye, sir.
我们或可利用它进行移植
Maybe it’s something we can transplant.
你知道她会怎样说
You know what she’ll say.
废话少说 你要进行移植?
Let me get this straight something you can transplant?
是的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
进行移植?
Something you can transplant?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那可能是生命前期物质的分子
But it may only be preanimate matter.
也可能不是 你们要搞清楚
Then again, it may not. There can’t be so much as a microbe,
即使只是细菌 也会很麻烦
or the show’s off.
去看一下 但若它可带它回来…
Have a look. If it can be moved
当然 我们去了
You bet, Doctor. we’re on our way.
别担心 创世是可行的
Well, don’t have kittens. Genesis will work.
你会跟牛津和爱因斯坦相提并论
They’ll remember you with Newton, Einstein, Surak.
谢谢 只是儿子却不尊重我
Thanks. No respect from my offspring.
世界很公平的 一起吃晚饭吧
Par for the course. You teaming up with me for bridge?
也许
Maybe.
你怎么了?
What is it?
每次跟舰队接触 我都很紧张
Whenever we deal with Starfleet, I get nervous.
我们在做的事
We are dealing with something
若处理不善 会变成可怕的武器
that could be perverted into a dreadful weapon.
你认识的空谈家正是这类人
Remember that overgrown Boy Scout you hung around with?
柯克绝对不是空谈家
Jim Kirk was many things, but he was never a boy scout.
特雷尔船长 准备传送
Captain Terrell, standby to beam down.
切科夫 你肯定座标正确吗?
Chekov, are you sure these are the correct coordinates?
这是Ceti Alpha 6最好的地方
Captain, this is the garden spot of Ceti Alpha VI.
我几乎看不到
I can barely see it.
这里啥也没有 三录仪定是坏了
There’s nothing here. The tricorder must be broken.
切科夫 这边!
Chekov, over here.
看来像是货物运输机
Those look like cargo carriers.
帮帮我
Hey, give me a hand.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell happened?
若是坠机的话 其余残骸在哪?
If they crashed, where’s the rest of the ship?
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
植物舱
Botany Bay
植物舱?
Botany Bay!
糟糕!
Oh, no!
马上离开这里! 该死!
We’ve got to leave now!
那个… 别管了 快走!
What about Never mind that. Hurry!
切科夫 你怎么了?
Chekov, what’s wrong with you?
切科夫!
Chekov?
快走吧!
Come on! Hurry!
信望号♥叫特雷尔船长
Starship Reliant to Captain Terrell.
我是凯尔指挥官 请回话船长?
This is Commander Kyle. Will you please respond, Captain?
特雷尔船长! 请回话
Captain Terrell, respond, please.
再等一会吧
Let’s give them a little more time.
是可汗!
Khan.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
可是你…
But you…
我这人过目不忘
I never forget a face.
你是…
Mr…
切科夫
Chekov.
对吧?
Isn’t it?
我没想过会再见到你
I never thought to see your face again.
这人是谁? 是罪犯
Chekov, who is this man? A criminal, Captain.
20世纪末遗传工程学的产物
A product of 220th century genetic engineering.
你想怎样? 我要求… 你现在
What do you want? I demand to be
没权要求什么
You are in a position to demand nothing, sir.
我亦不会给予什么
I, on the other hand, am in a position to grant nothing.
你看到的是植物舱硕果仅存的…
What you see is all that remains of the ship’s company and
船员
crew of the Botany Bay,
15年前 我们被詹姆斯·T·柯克船长放逐
marooned here 15 years ago by Captain James T. Kirk.
你们这群男女听着… 船长!
Listen, you men and women
船长 船长
Captain, Captain.
省口气吧
Save your strength, Captain.
二百年前 你还没出生时
These people had sworn to live and die at my command
他们誓死效忠于我
200 years before you were born.
他从没有跟你说起吗?
Do you mean he never told you the tale?
用来逗你的船长高兴
To amuse your Captain?
不 从没说过
No? Never told you
说说进取号♥如何在1996年
How the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay lost in space from the year 1996,
把我和船员接收
myself and the ship’s company in cryogenic freeze?
我不认识柯克上将 上将?
I’ve never even met Admiral Kirk.
上将? 上将
Admiral? Admiral. Admiral.
没说起柯克上将如何把我们…
Never told you how Admiral Kirk sent 70 of us into exile
放逐到这个荒漠
on this barren sand heap
要我们只靠货舱里的东西维生
with only the contents of these cargo bays to sustain us?
胡说 Ceti Alpha 5是有生命的
You lie! On Ceti Alpha V, there was life.
非常公平 这里就是Ceti Alpha 5
A fair chance This is Ceti Alpha V!
我们来到这里半年 Ceti Alpha 6就爆♥炸♥
Ceti Alpha VI exploded six months after we were left here.
震荡改变星球轨迹 一切都损毁
The shock shifted the orbit of this planet, and everything was laid waste.
柯克上将没察看我们的发展
Admiral Kirk never bothered to check on our progress.
全靠程式赋予我的智慧
It was only the fact of my genetically engineered intellect
我们才活到今天
that allowed us to survive.
在地球上
On earth…
二百年前
2200 years ago…
我是王子
I was a prince…
权倾天下
with power over millions.
柯克船长招呼你 你以怨报德
Captain Kirk was your host. You repaid his hospitality
企图偷他的船和谋杀他!
by trying to steal his ship and murder him.
你没料到会找到我
You didn’t expect to find me.
你以为这里是Ceti Alpha 6
You thought this was Ceti Alpha VI.
你为何要来这里?
Why are you here?
为什么?
Why?
容我介绍 这是Ceti Alpha 5仅存的…
Allow me to introduce you to Ceti Alpha V’s
本土生命体
only remaining indigenous life form.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
它们杀了我20个子民
It killed 220 of my people…
包括我的爱妻
including my beloved wife.
他们不是同一时间死去
Oh, not all at once.
也绝非马上死去
And not instantly, to be sure.
幼虫爬进耳朵里
You see, their young enter through the ears
藏身在大脑皮层内
and wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex.
受到影响的受害人…
This has the effect of rendering the victim extremely susceptible to,
会听命于人
uh…suggestion.
然后 幼虫长大
Later, as they grow…
他们会发疯
follows madness…
最后死亡
and death.
可汗! 你听我说
Khan, listen to me.
它们当然是宠物
These are pets, of course.
只是不太驯服
Not quite domesticated.
柯克船长不过是履行职责
Khan, Captain Kirk was only doing his duty.
好一点了
That’s better.
告诉我…你们为何要来这里?
Now, tell me, why are you here?
以及可以在哪里…
And tell me
找到詹姆斯·柯克
where I may find James Kirk.
进取号♥叫柯克上将的飞船
Enterprise to Admiral Kirk’s shuttle.
你可以停泊 靠近舷边鱼雷舱
You’re cleared for docking. Approach portside torpedo bay.
柯克上将一队来到
Enterprise, this is Admiral Kirk’s party on final approach.
进取号♥欢迎你 准备停泊
Enterprise welcomes you. Prepare for docking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!