而不是跟爸爸在宇宙间奔波
not chasing through the universe with his father.
他很像你
Actually… he’s a lot like you…
很多方面都像
in many ways.
你有什么感觉
Please tell me what you’re feeling.
那个男人
There’s a man out there I haven’t seen in 1 5 years
他想杀我
who’s trying to kill me.
我的儿子却乐于帮助他
You show me a son that would be happy to help.
儿子…
My son.
我的人生本可很丰盛
My life that could have been…
事实却不然
and wasn’t.
我的感觉?
What am I feeling?
衰老
Old.
疲惫
Worn out.
我给你看一些东西
Let me show you something
能使你返老还童
that will make you feel young as when the world was new.
推动力已修复
Impulse power restored.
好 领先可怜的进取号♥
Excellent. More than a match for poor Enterprise.
你在一天内完成?
You did all this in a day?
母体在一天内形成
The matrix formed in a day.
生命体极快速地成长
The life forms grew later at a substantially accelerated rate.
很厉害 你见过这样的情景吗?
Jim! This is incredible! Have you ever seen the like?
我很厉害吧?
Can I cook or can’t l?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
我可以发问吗?
Sir, may I ask you a question?
你在想什么? 马鲁号♥
What’s on your mind? The Kobayashi Maru, sir.
你想问现在像那情况吗?
You’re asking if we’re playing out that scenario?
我很想知道你如何应付那测试
On the test, sir. Will you tell me what you did?
我真的很想知道
I would really like to know.
在所有星舰学员中
Lieutenant, you’re looking at the only Starfleet cadet
唯有他能在绝境中求胜
who ever beat the no win scenario.
怎样做?
How?
我把电脑程序改编 拯救船只
I reprogrammed the simulation so it was possible to rescue the ship.
什么? 他作弊!
What? He cheated.
我更改测试条件
Changed the conditions of the test.
他们赞扬我的想法 我不爱输
Got a commendation for original thinking. I don’t like to lose.
你不曾面对死亡?
Then you never faced that situation… faced death.
我不相信有绝境
I don’t believe in the no win scenario. Kirk to Spock.
两小时了 准备好吗? 行了
It’s two hours. Are you ready?
请说出座标 我们把你们送上来
Right on schedule. Just give us your coordinates, and we’ll beam you aboard.

All right.
我不爱输
I don’t like to lose.
但我们无法动弹 要两天才修复
We were immobilized. Captain Spock said it would be two days.
从常规想想吧
You go by the book.
斯波克 你认识马库斯博士 当然
Spock, you know Dr. Marcus. Of course.
你好 斯波克
Hello, Mr. Spock.
我把他带到病房♥ 常规?
I’m taking them to sickbay. By the book?
46A 若战时传送遭监听的话
By the book. Regulation 46a “If transmissions are being monitored during battle…
公开频道的讯息必须加密♥码♥
no uncoded messages on an open channel.”
你撒谎 夸张而已
You lied. I exaggerated.
天代表小时 分钟代表小时
Hours instead of days. Now we have minutes instead of hours.
C甲板失灵 有什么还能动?
They’re inoperative below C Deck. What is working around here?
部分主动力失灵
Not much, Admiral. We have partial main power.
两小时内修好
That’s it? Best we can do in two hours.
上将在控制室 作战状态
Admiral on the bridge. Battle stations.
作战策略
Tactical.
她的速度较快 火力较大
She can still outrun us and outgun us,
那是穆塔拉星云 可以进去吗?
But there is the Mutara Nebula at 153 mark 4. Scotty, can we make it inside?
动力器还未修复 别再被击中
The energizer’s bypassed like a Christmas tree, so don’t give me too many bumps.
不能保证 星云的问题是…
No promises. On your way. Trouble with the nebula, sir,
静电和烟云会干扰显示器
is all that static discharging gas clouds our tactical display.
我们看不到东西 也不能用护罩
Visual won’t function, and shields will be useless.
害己亦害人
Sauce for the goose, Mr. Saavik.
大家势均力敌
The odds will be even.
清楚 长官
Alley clear, sir.
重复一次
Repairing second.
准备离开
Ready to fire away 1 .
她在那里!
There she is!
她在那里!
There she is.
损毁程度没我们想像中严重
Not so wounded as we were led to believe.
好极了
So much the better.
2.2分钟后进入星云
Estimating nebula penetration in 22.22 minutes.
信望号♥正迫近
Reliant is closing.
他们进去后就无法追踪
If they go in there, we’ll lose them.
教训他们
Explain it to them.
好险 他们不想我们进去
That was close. They just don’t want us going in there.
一分钟后进入星云
One minute to nebula perimeter.
干嘛要减速?
Why are we slowing?
若进入星云 保护罩就会失效
We daren’t follow them into the nebula, sir. Our shields would be useless.
他们在减速 给我连络他
They are reducing speed. Uhura, patch me in.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
可以了 上将
You’re on, Admiral.
我是柯克上将
This is Admiral Kirk. We tried it once your way, Khan.
有兴趣重赛吗?
Are you game for a rematch?
可汗 我在嘲笑你的… “超人智慧”
Khan. I’m laughing at the superior intellect.
全速前进 不可以
Full impulse power. No, sir!
你得到创世 已是万能了
You have Genesis. You can have whatever you
全速前进! 可恶!
Full power! Damn you!
他的性格始终如一
I’ll say this for him he’s consistent.
我们正进入穆塔拉星云
We are now entering the Mutara Nebula.
紧急灯光
Emergency lights.
战术
Tactical.
失灵
Inoperative.
升起防护罩
Raise the shields.
果然不行 我在减速
As I feared, sir not functional. I’m reducing speed.
目标
Target, sir.
无法锁定目标 测量好就开火
Phaser lock inoperative, sir. Best guess, Mr. Sulu. Fire when ready.
船尾鱼雷 开火!
Aft torpedoes, fire!
稳定航道
Hold your course.
右舷!
Phasers starboard!
开火!
Fire!
损毁报告
Damage, Mr. Scott.
我要把主要部分关掉
Admiral, I’ve got to take the mains off the line.
幅射… 斯科特?
It’s radiation… Scotty.
尤金
Joachim.
你是最…伟大的
Yours… is a superior…
我会替你报仇
I shall avenge you.
可以另觅人选吗?
Could you use another hand, Admiral?
切科夫 控制武器室
Man the weapons console, Mr. Chekov.
斯波克 能源读数
Spock.
船尾左舷 可能是转向
Sporadic energy readings, port side aft. Could be an impulse turn.
他不肯罢手
He won’t break off now.
他跟纵了我那么久 定会回来
He followed me this far. He’ll be back.
从哪里回来?
But from where?
他很聪明 但缺乏经验
He’s intelligent, but not experienced.
他使用二元思维模式
His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking.
停止 停止
Full stop. Full stop, sir.
负一万米 光子鱼雷候命
Z minus 10,000 meters. Stand by photon torpedoes.
鱼雷准备好了
Torpedoes ready, sir.
注意
Look sharp.
开火!
Fire.
开火!
Fire.
给信望号♥指挥官发讯 准备上船
Uhura… send to Commander, Reliant. Prepare to be boarded.
知道
Aye, sir.
信望号♥指挥官 这里是进取号♥
Commander, Reliant. This is Enterprise.
快投降 准备上船
Surrender and prepare to be boarded.
进取号♥叫信望号♥ 投降和弃船
Enterprise to Reliant. You are ordered to surrender your vessel.
回答
Respond.
信望号♥ 我们命令你投降
Reliant. Come in, Reliant. You are ordered to surrender your vessel.
信望号♥ 我们命令你投降
Enterprise to Reliant. You are ordered to surrender your vessel. Respond.
不 柯克
No, Kirk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!