星际迷航2: 可汗之怒
23世纪
船长日志 星际日期8130.3
Captain’s Log: Stardate 8130.3.
进取号♥进行训练任务 往Gamma Hydra星
Starship Enterprise on training mission
14段 座标为22 87 4
to Gamma Hydra, Section 14, coordinates 2222 87 4.
接近中立地带 所有系统正常
Approaching neutral zone. All systems normal and functioning.
离开14段 前往15段
Leaving Section 14 for Section 15.
改行抛物线轨道 避开中立地带
Stand by. Project parabolic course to avoid entering neutral zone.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
轨道已改变
Course change projected.
船长! 收到求救讯号♥
Captain, I’m getting something on the distress channel.
求救! 这是牵牛星六的马鲁号♥
On speakers. Imperative. This is Kobayashi Maru.
我们碰到引力地雷
We’ve struck a gravitic mine and have lost power.
动力全失
Our hull is penetrated and we have sustained…
我们是进取号♥ 请指示座标
This is the starship Enterprise. Your message is breaking up.
给我你们的坐标?
Can you give us your coordinates?
我们的位置是Gamma Hydra第十段
Our position is Gamma Hydra, Section 10.
在中立地带
In the neutral zone.
船身穿洞 维生系统失灵
Hull penetrated. Life support systems failing.
你能帮助我们吗
Can you assist us, Enterprise?
马鲁号♥的资料
Data on Kobayashi Maru.
三等中子燃料运输机乘客81300
Vessel is third class neutronic fuel carrier, crewof81,300passengers.
该死!
Damn.
苏鲁? 准备进入轨道
Mr. Sulu, plot an intercept course.
恕我多言 若星舰进入地带…
May I remind you that if the starship enters the zone…
我知道自己的责任
I’m aware of my responsibilities, mister.
两分钟后抵达
Estimating two minutes to intercept.
进入中立地带 警告 进入中立地带
Now entering the neutral zone. Warning. We have entered neutral zone.
我们违反了协定
We are now in violation of treaty, Captain.
输送室准备把生还者接上船
Stand by, transporter room, ready to beam survivors aboard.
船长! 失去了他们的讯号♥
Captain, I’ve lost their signal.
感应器显示三艘克林贡舰艇驶近
Alert. Three Klingon cruisers bearing 3 1 6 mark 4,
迅速移近 传送影像
closing fast. Visual.
进入作战状态 启动防护罩
Battle stations. Activate shields.
已经启动 说出我们在救人
Shields activated. Tell them we’re on a rescue mission.
他们干扰频道 他们开始袭击
They’re jamming the frequencies. Klingons on attack course and closing.
我给搞糊涂了 快离开这里
We’re over our heads. Mr. Sulu, get us out of here.
我正在做 船长
I’ll try, Captain.
警报! 克林贡人发射鱼雷
Alert. Klingon torpedoes activated. Alert.
规避动作!
Evasive action.
损毁报告 主动力器被击中
Engineering, damage report. Main energizer hit, Captain.
启动辅助动力! 准备还击!
Engage auxiliary power. Prepare to return fire.
防护罩被毁!
Shields collapsing, Captain.
发射激光炮! 没有动力
Fire all phasers. No power to the weapons, Captain.
没用的 我们死定了!
Captain, it’s no use. We’re dead in space.
启动逃生舱和救生浮标 弃船
Activate escape pods. Send out the log buoy. All hands abandon ship.
打开它
All right, open it up.
有何建议? 祈祷吧 莎维可
Any suggestions, Admiral?
克林贡人不会俘虏人的
Prayer, Mr. Saavik. The Klingons don’t take prisoners.
开灯!
Lights.
启动电机
Blowers on.
船长?
Captain.
训练员到简报室去
Trainees, to the briefing room.
维修队到模拟控制室报到
Maintenance Crew, report to bridge simulator.
维修队到模拟控制室报到
Maintenance Crew, report to bridge simulator.
先治好自己 你只想说这些?
Physician, heal thyself. Is that all? What about my performance?
我的演技如何? 我不是影评
I’m not a drama critic.
你要跟沉船共存亡吗?
Staying with a sinking ship?
请批准我直言 我批准
Permission to speak candidly, sir. Granted.
这并不能公平测试我的指挥能力
This was not a fair test of my abilities.
为什么?
Why not?
我无法获胜
Because there was no way to win.
所有指挥官都可能会面对绝境
A no win situation is always possible.
你从没遇过吗?
Has that never occurred to you?
没有
No, sir, it has not.
处理死亡跟处理生命一样重要
Dealing with death is at least as important as dealing with life.
我从没想过
That thought had not occurred to me.
现在你可以想了
Now you have something new to think about.
执行
Carry on.
集♥合♥C队
Engineering Cadets, assemble on C Level.
起用有经验的队员会否较好?
Admiral, why not put an experienced crew on the ship?
在宇宙飞驰是年轻人的玩意 医生
Galloping around the cosmos is a game for the young.
什么意思?
Now, what does that mean?
你不是死了的吗?
Aren’t you dead?
我相信你在这附近游荡
I assume you’re loitering around here
想知道我给学员的效率评分吗?
to learn what efficiency rating I plan to give your cadets.
我很好奇
I am understandably curious.
他们摧毁了模拟控制室和你
They destroyed the simulator room and you with it.
马鲁号♥事件经常摧毁…
The Kobayashi Maru scenario
机件和学员
frequently wreaks havoc with students and equipment.
你也考了三次
You took the test three times yourself.
最后的解决方法很独特
Your final solution was unique.
功效未经验证
That was its virtue.
顺便谢谢你
Oh, by the way, thank you for this.
我知道你喜爱古董
I know of your fondness for antiques.
这是最好的 也是最坏的年代
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.”
有什么讯息? 没有
Message, Spock?
除了生日快乐 是最好的时候
None that I know. Except, of course, happy birthday. Surely the best of times.
斯波克队长 太空船15分钟后出发
Captain Spock, space shuttle leaving in 15 minutes.
你要去哪里? 进取号♥
Where are you off to?
我要在你检阅前报到 你呢?
The Enterprise, to check in before your inspection. And you?
回家
Home.
医生! 什么风吹你来的?
Bless me, Doctor, what beams you into this neck of the woods?
小心带着礼物的罗姆兰人
Beware Romulans bearing gifts.
生日快乐 谢谢
Happy birthday, Jim. Thanks.
罗姆兰酒 你明知这是违法的
Romulan ale. Why, Bones, this is illegal.
纯为药用 我上了一艘船
I only use it for medicinal purposes.
它带来一箱 然后走过中立地带
I got aboard a ship that brings it in.
别那样死板 2283年
Now, don’t be a prig. 222283.
这东西要一段时间发酵
Well, it takes this stuff a while to ferment.
给我 你打开这个
Here, give me. Now, you open this one.
我几乎有点怕
I’m almost afraid to.
是克林贡人的春♥药♥吗?
What is it? Klingon aphrodisiacs?
不是
No.
实在太好了
Bones, this is… charming.
我向像你般的病人推荐视网五号♥
For most patients your age, I’d recommend Retinax 5.
我对它会敏感的 对 干杯
I’m allergic to Retinax. Exactly. Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我不知该说什么 说谢谢吧
I don’t know what to say. You could say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
可恶 你怎么了?
Damn it, Jim, what the hell’s the matter with you?
你的生日干嘛像葬礼一般?
Why are we treating your birthday like a funeral?
我不想听教训 你想怎么样?
Bones, I don’t want to be lectured. What the hell do you want?
你不是年龄的问题 你知的
This is not about age, and you know it.
你想翱翔天际
It’s about you flying a goddamn computer console
却只能控制电脑
when you want to be out there hopping galaxies.
别发表伟论
Spare me your poetry.
各人有自己的职责
We all have assigned duties. Bull!
你在逃避 躲在规章背后
You’re hiding hiding behind rules and regulations.
我在逃避谁? 你自己
From whom? From yourself, Admiral.
有话直说 你在想什么?
Don’t mince words, Bones. What do you really think?
詹姆斯 我是你的医生和朋友
Jim, I’m your doctor, and I’m your friend.
重返指挥岗位吧
Get back your command.
在你变成他们的一分子之前
Get it back before you turn into part of this collection,
你真的变老前
before you really do grow old.
航行日志 星际日期8130.4
Starship Log: Stardate 8130.4.
大副切科夫登录
Log entry by First Officer Pavel Chekov.
星舰信望号♥正驶向Ceti Alpha 6
Starship Reliant on orbital approach to Ceti Alpha VI
执行创世计划
in connection with Project Genesis.
我们不断寻找无生命的星球
We are searching for a lifeless planet to use as a test site

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!