Keep an eye on the starchaser, Arthur.
如果有人靠近货舱,我允许你把他们炸成星尘。
And if anyone goes near the cargo hold, you have my permission to blow them into stardust.
我们要去哪里,老兄?
Where are we going, dagg?
我宁愿不告诉你。
I’d rather not tell you.
这是个惊喜。
It’s a surprise.
好吧,我们就在这里分手。
Well, this is where we part.
希望你能找到你那把会说话的剑。
I hope you find your talking blade.
-但我该怎么办?
– But what do I do?
我该去哪里?
Where do I go?
-弄清楚这一点,我的小水蛇,这才是生活的真谛。
– Figuring that out, my little water snake, is what life is all about.
-谁出250?
– Who’ll give me 250?
我没有250。
I don’t have 250.
你,把这些人头凑到一起给我250块怎么样?
You, how about getting those heads together and giving me 250?
不,250,不,250,好吧,一次225,两次225,成交!
No 250 no 250, all right 225 once, 225 twice, sold!
– Z ‘gork !
– Z’gork!
我想让你见见我的一个朋友。
I’d like you to meet a friend of mine.
– g – 2 ?
– G-2?
你从哪弄来的政♥府♥女机器人?
Where’d you get a government fembot?
-没关系。
– Never mind that.
她多少钱?
How much for her?
——不!
– No!
-寄售?
– On consignment?
-别碰我。
– Don’t touch me.
她带来的东西的15%
15% of whatever she brings.
-我一小时后回来。
– I’ll be back in an hour.
——Dagg !
– Dagg!
-亲爱的,别在我身上浪费你的眼泪。
– Don’t waste your tears on me, honey.
你会生锈。
You’ll rust.
在这里,看。
Here, look.
老兄,我的朋友!
Dagg, my friend!
好久不见了!
It has been ages!
-时间不够长,马格勒布。
– Not long enough, magreb.
有些人是诚实的,有些人是小偷。
– Some men are honest, some men are thieves.
只有dagg dibrimi两者兼有。
Only dagg dibrimi is both.
什么风把你吹到多哥的贫民窟来了?
What brings you to the slums of toga-Togo?
——钱。
– Money.
还有什么?
What else?
-我从金字塔上拿了一堆水晶。
– I’ve got a load of crystal hot off the pyramid.
-多少钱?
– How much?
– 20吨♥。
– 20 tons.
五十万,就是你的了。
Half a million, and it’s yours.
-我给你优♥惠♥价,20万。
– For you, I pay special price, 200,000.
要么接受,要么放弃。
Take it or leave it.
-看来我不是多哥唯一的小偷。
– Looks like I’m not the only thief in toga-Togo.
明天中午会有一艘船在瓦吉沙漠等着接它。
– There’ll be a ship waiting to pick it up in the vagee desert at noon tomorrow.
我的一个爱管闲事的人今晚看见你和一个小男孩在一起。
Oh, dagg one of my nosey men thought they saw you with a young boy this evening.
我的女儿们不再让你兴奋了吗?
My girls do not excite you anymore?
你知道该怎么做。
You know what to do.
——命运?
– Fortunes?
期货显示?
Futures revealed?
五starbacks。
Five starbacks.
你迷路了,是吗?
You are lost, yes?
并在寻找一些有意义的东西。
And are searching for something of great meaning.
——是的!
– Yes!
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
花是如何知道绽放的?
How does the flower know to bloom?
星星如何知道发光?
How do the stars know to shine?
-你能告诉我在哪能找到剑吗?
– Can you tell me where I’ll find the blade?
-这可不是件容易的事。
– Such is not an easy task.
但我相信我能帮你。
But I believe I can help you.
通往目标的道路充满了危险。
The path to your goal is paved with danger.
你是否有力量在这样的旅程中生存下来是不确定的。
It is uncertain whether you have the strength to survive such a journey.
-请告诉我!
– Tell me, please!
-你会在诺瓦卢纳雨林最黑暗的地区找到你正在寻找的东西。
– You will find what you are looking for in the darkest regions of the novaluna rain forest.
-谢谢。
– Thank you.
不,放开我,不要!
No, let me go, don’t!
——硅?
– Silica?
——请!
– Please!
-来吧,亲爱的,一点都不疼。
– Come on, honey, this won’t hurt a bit.
-嘿,那是五个星背!
– Hey, that’s five starbacks!
-拜托,我需要你的帮助。
– Please, I need your help.
-那就是五个星背。
– That’ll be five starbacks.
提前。
In advance.
女士们,细菌们,下一个竞标的是这个200岁的年轻女机器人,最挑剔的主人的完美工作奴隶。
– Ladies and germs, next up for the bidding is this young 200-year-old fembot, the perfect work slave for the most discerning of masters.
谁会以500星背开始竞标?
Who’ll start the bidding at 500 starbacks?
250年!
250!
-她的价值远不止那些垃圾。
– She’s worth more than that junked.
谁出400?
Who’ll go 400?
-我一定要得到她,米佐
– I’ve got to have her, mizzo.
她看起来会是个很棒的女佣。
She looks like she’d make a wonderful housemaid.
-你父亲让我永远不要带你来这里,小姐。
– Your father told me never to bring you here, miss.
这不是城里最好的地方,你知道吗?
This isn’t the best part of town, you know?
如果你再带一个机器人回家,我怎么跟他解释?
How will I explain to him if you take home another robot?
——二氧化硅!
– Silica!
——欧林!
– Orin!
– 400 !
– 400!
——等等!
– Wait!
这是个错误!
It’s a mistake!
她不是奴隶!
She isn’t a slave!
欧林,帮帮我!
Orin, help me!
-如果你想要她,年轻人,你就得出价,否则我就把你扔出去。
– If you want her, young man, you’ll have to bid for her, or else I’ll have you thrown out of here.
你有14个鼻子,你会想用这么便宜的价钱,你应该能嗅出来。
You with the 14 noses, you’d think with such a bargain, you’d be able to sniff it out.
谁给我450,450,450。
Who’ll give me 450,450,450.
– 450。
– 450.
– 500。
– 500.
-我们得了500分
– We got a 500.
来吧,外面的人。
Come on, all you people out there.
550.
550.
– 550。
– 550.
我们得了550分。
We got a 550.
-谁说6?- 600 !
– Who’ll make it 6? – 600!
– 600,我们有600。
– 600, we got 600.
650,谁愿意出650,650?
650, who’ll go 650, right here 650?
– 650 !
– 650!
七个!
Seven!
-我们有700,700。
– We got 700, 700.
– 750 !- 800 !
– 750! – 800!
– 850 !
– 850!
– 850, 850…-一千!
– 850, 850… – One thousand!
– 2000 !
– 2,000!
-你疯了!
– You’re crazy!
-真不敢相信,2000 !
– I can’t believe it, 2,000!
太不可思议了,我得到了2000。
It’s unbelievable, I’m getting 2,000.
一次,两次,成交!
Going once, going twice, sold!
——耶!
– Yay!
-我们拿到了多少?
– Well, how much did we get?
只有2000个星背。
A mere 2,000 starbacks.
– 2000吗?
– 2,000?
谁买♥♥的,州长吗?
Who the hell bought it, the governor?
-不,是这位漂亮的年轻先生。
– No, this fine young gentleman.
-水蛇!
– Water snake!
-他们试图拿走二氧化硅!
– They tried to take silica!
我把她救回来了。
I got her back for you.
你想怎么付款?
– How would you like to pay for that?
星背还是黄金?
Starbacks or gold?
-什么是星背?
– What’s a starback?
如果你还不了钱,那我就欠你。
If you can’t pay, then I own you.
这是法律规定。
It’s the law.
对不起,孩子,这是法律规定的。
Sorry, kid, it’s the law.
-别动,兹高克!
– Hold it, z’gork!
-你真会开玩笑,傻♥逼♥。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!