It can’t be!
攻击中队2和3,摧毁旗舰!
Attack squadrons two and three, destroy the flagship!
所有其他中队进入目标区域并手动发射导弹。
All other squadrons proceed to target area and launch missiles manually.
-达格,想想办法!
– Dagg, do something!
我们要拯救博尔多贡!
We’ve got to save bordogon!
-好主意。
– Good idea.
我这么做的时候,你负责枪♥支♥管制。
And while I’m doing that, you get on those gun controls.
如果你继续在这里捉迷藏,我们永远找不到任何东西来帮助dagg。
We’ll never find anything to help dagg if you keep playing hide-and-seek down here.
如果被发现了,我们就去不了多哥了,笨蛋。
We won’t make toga-Togo at all if we’re spotted, you twit.
-哦,我们被发现了。
– Uh oh, we’re spotted.
什么?
What?
哦,不!
Oh, no!
-亚瑟,小心!
– Arthur, heads up!
-太棒了!
– It’s dagg!
拉上来,拉上来!
Pull up, pull up!
-提醒你一下,某人的世界就要爆♥炸♥了。
– In case you’ve forgotten, someone’s world is about to blow.
棒极了。
Terrific.
无操作手册。
No operating manual.
-所有中队现在在目标区域就位。
– All squadrons now in position over target zones.
-部署导弹。
– Deploy the missiles.
-我必须接通主目标计算机。
– I must get through to the main targeting computer.
不管怎样,我得在导弹发射前引爆它们。
Somehow, I’ve got to detonate those missiles before they’re launched.
16中队报告。
Squadron sixteen reporting.
所有导弹准备就绪。
All missiles ready.
手臂弹头。
Arm warheads.
——Dagg。
– Dagg.
弹头准备就绪。
Warheads armed and ready.
-他们要下水了!——该死的!
– They’re launching! – Damn!
-达格,它又想帮我们了!
– Dagg, it’s trying to help us again!
-舰队!
– The fleet!
它是不见了!
It’s gone!
-从raya和horbinot系统召唤我们的部队。
– Call in our forces from the raya and horbinot systems.
-他们不可能及时赶到。
– They’ll never reach us in time.
我们必须撤离。
We’ve got to evacuate.
——没有。
– No.
他下一个就会来找我。
He’ll be coming for me next.
但我会为他做好准备的。
But I’ll be ready for him.
-规划前往诺瓦卢纳的航线。
– Plot a course for novaluna.
——不!
– No!
我们要回崔妮娅了。
We’re going back to trinia.
-我们刚刚摧毁了整个舰队,但我不是在碰运气,孩子。
– We just destroyed an entire fleet, but I’m not pressing my luck, kid.
-等等,亲爱的。
– Wait, dagg.
如果不是欧林,我们现在可能已经死了。
If it wasn’t for Orin, we probably would be dead by now.
我们不能在他需要帮助的时候抛弃他。
We can’t abandon him when he needs our help.
——该死的!
– Damn!
看,我告诉过你。
See, I told you.
没有人的家。
Nobody’s home.
我们还不如回去。
We may as well go back.
-你答应过的!
– You promised!
-冷静点,孩子。
– Keep your shirt on, kid.
他们回来了,好吧。
They’re home, all right.
这边的门都关了!
All the doors on this side are closed!
-硅,他们在这里有后门?
– Silica, they got a back door to this joint?
-我想,在处理区有一个通风口。
– I think, there’s an air vent in the processing area.
哪个是通风口?
Which one is the vent?
-希望是开放式的。
– Let’s hope it’s the open one.
达格,我就在这儿等着。
Dagg, I’ll just wait here.
快给我进来!
Get your butt in here!
我知道我会后悔的。
I know I’m going to regret this.
那是什么声音?
What’s that noise?
-我们不在通风口。
– We’re not in the air vent.
什么?
What?
-达格,我们在一个水晶废物管里。
– Dagg, we’re in a crystal waste tube.
-哦,太棒了!
– Oh, terrific!
-它在上升!
– It’s gaining!
这看起来就像隧♥道♥的尽头。
That looks like the end of the tunnel.
跳板!
Gangway!
-卡汗,你是我的。
– Kha-Khan, you are mine.
——该死的!
– Damn!
牵引光束锁定了我们。
A tractor beam’s locked on to us.
亚瑟,你有什么想法吗?
Arthur, you got any ideas?
-达格有麻烦了!
– Dagg’s in trouble!
-无法挣脱!
– Can’t break free!
我们快没油了!
We’re almost out!
-达格,我们得救他!
– Dagg, we gotta save him!
哇!
Whoa!
现在你做到了!
Now you’ve done it!
我们肯定会变成废铁!
We’ll be scrap iron for sure!
我们成功了!
We made it!
亚瑟怎么了?
What happened to Arthur?
现在不用担心了,水蛇。
Don’t worry about that now, water snake.
担心我们的主人吧。
Worry about our host.
我们还没结束呢。
We’re not out of this yet.
看看你能不能找到通往矿井的路。
See if you can spot a way down to the mines.
该死的!
Damn!
看看下面的水晶!
Look at all the crystals down there!
这次小小的冒险可能会带来很大的收益。
This little adventure might turn out to be very profitable.
看!
Look!
这是矿井电梯。
There’s the mine elevator.
-抱歉,孩子,矿井的事你得改天了。
– Sorry, kid, you’ll have to take a rain check on the mines.
上升!
Going up!
-声音完全警戒。
– Sound full alert.
所有单位进攻!
All units attack!
所有机器人到你们的指挥所。
All robots to your command posts.
这不是演习。
This is not a drill.
所有机器人到你们的指挥所。
All robots to your command posts.
中队到你的战斗位置。
– Squadrons to your battle stations.
这不是演习。
This is not a drill.
-等等!
– Hang on!
我们有同伴了。
We’ve got company.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
-你不会想知道的
– You don’t wanna know.
-就像以前一样,是吗,水蛇?
– Just like old times, eh, water snake?
大炮让我头疼。
That Cannon’s giving me a headache.
把它拿出来。
Let’s take it out.
扎贡,我们火力不足。
– Zygon, we don’t have enough firepower.
我们必须撤离。
We must evacuate.
-回到你的岗位上去!
– Get back to your post!
天哪!
Good heavens!
-我们被解放了!-快点,亚瑟!
– We’ve been freed! – Hurry, Arthur!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
他们正在射击!
They’re shooting at dagg!
小心点!
Watch your back!
-硅石,亚瑟!
– Silica, Arthur!
什么事耽搁了你?
What kept you?
-你还好吗?
– You okay?
但我们没有。
But we’re not.
保持你的力量盾牌。
Keep up your force shield.
哎呦,好建议。
Ouch, good suggestion.
-所有战机,停止激光攻击。
– All fighters, break off laser attack.
设置离子发动机最大过载和冲撞旗舰!
Set ion engines for maximum overload and ram the flagship!
他们停止射击了!
They’ve stopped firing!
——Dagg !
– Dagg!
达格要完蛋了!
Dagg’s going down!
-艾维安娜,你还好吗?
– Aviana, are you all right?
-我想是的。
– I think so.
-我起不来。
– I can’t get up.
-你的腿肯定断了。
– Your leg must be broken.
哦,不,该死!
Oh, no, dagg!
快点,亚瑟!
Hurry, Arthur!
我们被枪击了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!