Come and see what we have to put up with.
日本代表已经上路 我要走了
The Japanese representative is on his way and I’m leaving.
好的 是啊 以后再跟你谈 再见
All right? Yeah. Talk to you later. Bye-bye.
那是什么
What is that?
他们在建 电视发射塔
They’re building a television mast.
给意大利的选民洗♥脑♥
To brainwash the Italian electorate.
你不喜欢因它
You don’t like it
因为它破坏了你的观点
because it messes up your view.
黛西
Daisy!
我可爱的小猪 在卡米拉家玩的开心吗
My little piglet. How was Camilla’s?
又看了一遍吗
Again?
你好啊 黛西
Hi, Daisy.
你还记得露西吗
Do you remember Lucy?
她上次来的时候你才四岁
You were 4 when she was last here.

Hi.
嗯 那是什么
Hmm. What’s that?
这叫金龟子 有点像甲虫
It’s called a scarab. It’s kind of like a beetle.
会带来好运的
It’s good luck.
来呀
Come.
好的
Okay.
好吧 谢谢你们
Well, thank you for being
他妈的很有帮助
so fucking helpful.
米兰达 你就不会消停下来吗
Miranda, you wouldn’t stop.
我 又不只是我一个人
Me! It wasn’t just me!
她在寻找什么东西
Oh, she’s searching for something
总是控制不住四处打探
with those long hands she can barely control
带着好奇心
and…curiosity.
还有一点恐慌
A little bit frightened.
不知怎么的 它让我想起了我
It reminds me so much of me somehow.
你知道吗 我在这里吻过一个人
You know, I kissed someone here once.
你们碰舌头了吗
Did he touch tongues?

Uh-huh.
米兰达喜欢亲吻男孩
Miranda likes to kiss boys.
她会吻理查德 在那之前
She’ll kiss Richard, and before that,
她还吻过马修和约翰尼
she kissed Matthew and Johnny
还有尼科洛和大卫
and Niccol’ and David.
她曾经吻过尼科洛
She used to kiss Niccol
是的 在烟花晚会上
Yeah, at the fireworks.
你认识一个叫卡洛·里斯卡的人吗
Do you know a man named Carlo Lisca?
认识 他住在卡奥莱附近
Yes. He lives near Caorle.
你怎么认识他的
Why do you know him?
我妈妈过去常常收到他来信
Mama used to get letters from him.
他是什么样的人
What’s he like?
他是个出色的战地记者
He’s a very good war correspondent…
但我觉得
But I think…
他看到这么多的死亡和流血
seeing so much death and blood and…
恐惧使他有点古怪
horror has made him a little peculiar.
好吧 我去请他过来 你可以见见他
Well, I’ll ask him over. You can meet him.
你还记得她恋爱了吗
Do you remember her being in love
和一个男人在一起
with a man here?
你是说卡洛吗
You mean Carlo?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是
There was…
她曾经写过这件事
this thing that she wrote about.
真的吗
Really?
她写了些什么
What did she write?
露茜 我想时间到了
Lucy, I think the time has come.
你走吧
Off you go.
他去了画室
He’s gone to the studio.
你知道 他晚上没工作
You know, he hasn’t worked at night
多年来
for years.
但是房♥子里有个处♥女♥啊
But there’s a virgin in the house.
这里很凉爽
It’s cool in here.
我爸爸从没来过这里吗
My father never came here.
没有
No.
我从没有见过他
I never met him.
他个子不高 我比他高五英寸寸
He’s small. I’m 5 inches taller.
是吗
Really?
也许你能集中精力盯着一处
Maybe if you could concentrate on…
例如 在那匹马的腿上
on that horse’s leg, for instance.
可能有助于你保持平静
Might help you to keep still.
哦 我看出来你和
Oh, but I see how you’re different
你妈妈有什么不同了
from your mother.
你的眼睛里有一种快乐的神采
You have a sort of joy in your eyes.
你吃过橄榄叶吗
H-h-have you ever eaten olive leaves?
没有 橄榄叶不能吃
No. Olive leaves are inedible.
味道令人作呕
Disgusting.
你为什么问我这个
Why’d you ask me that?
只是随便问问
Just asking.
我能感觉到身后的夜晚
I can feel the night behind me.
你知道我们为什么喜欢这里
You see why we love it here.
不过 有一件事我很怀念
There’s one thing I miss, though–
盗墓人
The Greve diggers.
都柏林最好的酒吧
The best pub in Dublin.
我们今晚已经做得足够了
I think we’ve done enough for tonight.
你一直很耐心
You’ve been very patient.
晚安
Good night.
他妈的南瓜
Fucking pumpkin
我爱操♥我♥的小南瓜
I love to fuck pumpkin.
我爱操♥我♥的小南瓜
I love to fuck pumpkin.
哦 我爱操♥我♥的小南瓜
Oh, I love to fuck my little pumpkin.
我喜欢操南瓜
I love to fuck pumpkin.
我喜欢操♥我♥的小南瓜
I love to fuck my little pumpkin.
哦 我♥操♥ 南瓜
Oh, I’m fucking, pumpkin.
哦 便便在操小南瓜
Oh, Poop is fucking pumpkin.
宝贝我是你♥爸♥爸
I’m your daddy, baby.
真好 宝贝
That’s good, baby.
哦 是的 你喜欢吗 宝贝
Oh, yeah! You like it, baby?
喜欢
Yes!
告诉我你喜欢
Tell me you like it. Oh!
喜欢 喜欢 喜欢 喜欢 喜欢 喜欢
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
不 不 不 不 不 不 对 不 不
No! No! No! No! No! No! Yes! No! No!
不 嘘 嘘
No! Shh! Shh!
他要去哪里
Where’s he going?
嘘 别吵醒他 千万别骚扰梦游者
Shh! Don’t wake him.
千万不要打扰梦游者
You must never disturb sleepwalkers.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
萨博侯爵来了
Here comes the Marquis de Saab.
洛埃米·米歇尔
Noemi. Michele.
卡洛
Carlo!
卡洛·里斯卡 吉劳姆先生
Carlo Lisca, Monsieur Guillaume.
来 来玩吧 快点
Come on and play! Come on!
那是莎拉的女儿吗
Is that Sarah’s daughter?
嗯 露茜
Mmm. Lucy.

Aah!
理查德 亲爱的
Richard, sweetheart,
我们要去游泳了
we’re going to go have a swim.
好的 等一下 宝贝
All right. Just a second, babe.
嘿 你给我回来
Hey! You get back here!
哎呀 呀吼
Whoo-hoo! Ya-hoo!
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
你给我拿回来 小妞
You get back here, young lady!

Aah!
我就在这儿
I’m right here.
理查德 你到底来不来
Richard, are you coming or not?
停下
Stop it!
你是卡洛吗
You Carlo?
是的
Yes.
我妈妈过去常在日历上画星星
My mother used to mark a star on her calendar
她每当收到你的信后
every time she got a letter from you.
我很喜欢你妈妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!