Waiting for him.
-也许这就是你的问题。-什么意思?
– Maybe that’s your problem. – What do you mean?
如果他知道你在那里,他为什么要急着回家呢?
Why should he hurry home if he knows you’re there?
他不把你当回事。继续你的生活。
He’s taking you for granted. Get on with your life.
如果他想要你,你很忙。他也许会回心转意,也许不会。
If he wants you, you’re busy. He’ll come around or he won’t.
不管怎样,你都是在生活,而不是在等待。
Either way you’ll be livin’, not waitin’.
这很有道理。
That makes sense.
有时候你得走出去,按自己的喇叭。
Sometimes you got to get out and honk your own horn.
早鸟特餐。
The early bird special.
天啊,鸟的部分是对的。
Boy, the bird part’s right.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。又熬了一个通宵。
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It was an all-nighter, again.
我没打给你,因为我一直在想我能搞定。
I didn’t call ’cause I kept thinking I was gonna finish up.
我不想吵醒你。我希望你没等我。
I didn’t wanna wake you. I hope you didn’t wait up.
不,我没等你。
No, I didn’t wait up.
事实上,我出去了。
Uh, as a matter of fact, I went out.
很好,很好。“出去”是什么意思?
Oh good, good. What do you mean “out”?
-我和朋友出去了。——好。好。
– I went out with a friend. – Good. Good.
“朋友”是什么意思? “?
What do you mean, “a friend”?
你为什么这么多疑?
Why are you so suspicious?
我不怀疑你在工作。
I don’t question you about being at work.
如果我说我在工作,我就是在工作。
If I say I’m at work, I’m at work.
我可以保证他在工作。他是这么告诉我的。
I can vouch for his being at work. That’s what he told me.
他为什么要骗我?
Why would he lie to me?
-天啊!-你们认识吗?
– Oh God! – You know each other?
他今早想把我推下桥。
He tried to push me off a bridge this morning.
我试图阻止你跳下去。
I tried to stop you from jumping.
-我没想跳。-打扰一下。
– I was not tryin’ to jump. – Excuse me.
-今晚我会补偿你的。-我今晚很忙。
– I’ll make it up to you tonight. – I’m busy tonight.
-你要吃吗?-请便。
– Are you gonna eat that? – Go right ahead.
你今晚怎么有空?
How can you be busy tonight?
-我另有安排,杰克-还有别的计划吗?
– I made other plans, Jack. – What other plans?
我想继续我的生活。
I want to go on with my life.
我要活下去,而不是等待。
I want to live, not wait.
我要改变一下,自己按喇叭。
I’m going to honk my own horn for a change.
你对珍妮丝做了什么?
What have you done with Janice?
我不知道你对我有多不重视……直到有人向我指出来。
I didn’t realize how much you’d been taking me for granted… until it was pointed out to me.
哪个聪明的头脑指出了这一点?
What brilliant mind pointed that out?
你想毁了我的一天吗,女士?
You want to wreck my entire day, lady?
我不想卷进这事来。
I don’t want to get in the middle of this.
-有点晚了。-这不是她的事,是你的事。
– It’s a little late. – This is not about her, this is about you.
你想知道你的问题是什么吗?你在工作。
You wanna know what your problem is? You’re at work.
当你不工作的时候,你会想着工作。
When you’re not at work, you’re brooding about work.
让我告诉你我要去哪里。
So let me tell you where I’m gonna be.
我要和一个真正重视我的人约会。
I am going to be out with someone that really values me.
-这个女人…——Shirlee。
– This woman… – Shirlee.
...让我看到我可以做得更好。
…made me see that I can do a lot better.
再见,杰克。
So long, Jack.
谢谢你!——Shirlee。——Shirlee。
Thank you… – Shirlee. – Shirlee.
见到你真是太激动了。
It’s been a great thrill meeting you.
我希望能再晚一点……就像在我弥留之际。
I wish it were a little later in life… like on my deathbed.
这是一件肮脏的工作,但总有人要去做最好有人要去做,不惜一切代价
It’s a dirty job but somebody’s gotta do it Better get to it Somebody’s gotta do it whatever it takes
嘘!
Shh!
有工作总比没有好最好全力以赴把工作完成挣到工资我要挣到工资不好意思。我是来找工作的。
Any work at all is better than none Better buckle down to it gotta get the job done Gotta earn my pay I gotta earn my pay Excuse me. I came to see about the job.
我不这么想。
I don’t think so.
有人要去做,去做有人要去做,去做有人我能想到更好的事情,我宁愿做我可能会幸运,我希望但在我做之前,我必须妥协
Somebody’s gotta do it, do it Somebody’s gotta do it, do it Somebody I can think of better things I’d rather do I might get lucky and I’m hoping to But until I do I gotta compromise

这份工作并不多,但至少是我的它胜过站在失业的队伍里抛开自尊,我即兴发挥即使我找到了一份更好的工作也要有人来填补我的空缺
The job ain’t much but at least it’s mine It beats standing in the unemployment line Put pride aside and I improvise Even if I do get a better job Somebody else has got to fill my spot
有人要这样做,有人要这样做,有人要这样做,有人要这样做,有人要这样做有人要这样做有人要这样做,耶
Somebody’s gotta do it, do it Somebody’s gotta do it, do it Somebody’s gotta do it, do it Somebody, somebody Somebody’s gotta do it Somebody’s gotta do it, yeah
这是一份很下流的工作
It’s a funky job, it’s a low-down dirty job
太好了,天使。现在让我们看看你的奶♥子♥。
Great, Angel. Now show us your tits.
即使规则太难遵守即使骄傲让人难以下咽-这是一场“干”t恤比赛。-你真有趣,鲍勃。
Even if the rules are too hard to follow Even when pride is too hard to swallow – It was a “dry” T-shirt contest. – You are funny, Bob.
比尔,你衬衫上有个很难看的东西。
Bill, there’s something really ugly crawling up your shirt.
-那是我的领带,鲍勃。-对不起,比尔。
– That’s my tie, Bob. – Sorry, Bill.
现在是早上交通繁忙的时候了。
It’s time for the morning traffic.
今天的早间交通报道由…辛普森酒庄,曾经的足球明星。
Today’s morning traffic report brought to you by… Chateau J. Simpson, the wine that used to play football.
W-N-D-Y。我马上给您接过去。
W-N-D-Y. I’ll put you right through.
好吧,送冰淇淋的,服务生,鸡尾酒服务生…——酒保。-我只是在努力往上爬
Okay, ice cream delivery, waitress, cocktail waitress… – bartender. – I was just workin’ my way up.
服务员,美甲师,没有前台工作。
Waitress, manicurist — no reception work.
-你好W-N-D-Y。-不完全是,但我有电♥话♥。
– Hello, W-N-D-Y. – Not exactly, but I have a phone.
我接过电♥话♥。谁没有?
I’ve answered phones. Who hasn’t?
我真的很想雇用你,但你需要有使用VMX-2000的经验。
I’d really like to hire you, but you need experience to work a VMX-2000.
你好,W-N-D-Y。
Hello, W-N-D-Y.
W-N-D-Y。请保存。
W-N-D-Y. Hold please.
你好,W-N-D-Y。帕尔曼先生。
Hello, W-N-D-Y. Mr. Perlman.
好的,我马上给您接过去。
Yes, I’ll put you right through.
我也许不是你要找的人但有时狗会把错的松鼠带到正确的树上。
I may not be exactly what you’re huntin’ for… but sometimes a dog runs the wrong squirrel up the right tree.
请再说一遍?
Pardon me?
这是我爸以前常说的话。
It’s something my daddy used to say.
那是个英俊的男人。那是你丈夫吗?
That’s a good-lookin’ man. Is that your husband?
那是我的准前夫。
That’s my soon-to-be ex-husband.
就像一拳打在肚子上,对吧?
Like a punch in the gut, huh?
姑娘,你不知道。
Girl, you don’t know.
哦,我知道。相信我,我知道。
Oh, I do know. Believe me, I do know.
我同意。斯坦福有点无聊。
I agree. Stanford was a little dull.
人们听着她说话都睡着了。
People fell asleep at the wheel listening to her.
我在判断上犯了个小错误。
I made a slight error in judgment.
如果斯坦福是个小错误,那你上次雇的那个笨蛋是谁?
If Stanford was a slight error, what was that last bozo you hired?
我想找个有博士学位的。
I want someone with a PhD.
其他电视台得到了他们,他们的收视率会让我们一败垂成。
The other stations get them and they’re killing us in the ratings.
人们想向医生倾诉自己的问题。
People want to confide their problems to a doctor.
你雇了谁来破坏我的收视率?
So who did you hire to destroy my ratings now?
这个很完美。她叫肯德尔医生。
This one’s perfect. Her name’s Dr. Kendall.
三个城市为她而死。我比他们都出价高。
Three cities were dying for her. I outbid ’em all.
我亲自采访了她。
I interviewed her personally.
-她正是你想要的-医生?
– She’s just what you wanted. – A doctor?
训练有素的临床心理学家。名字后面有三个字母。
A trained clinical psychologist. Three letters after her name.
我不希望任何人太枯燥和专业。
I don’t want anyone too dry and technical.
她愿意居高临下地对我们的观众说话。-不要说话。
– She’s willing to talk down to our audience. – Not talk down.
跟。这就是我的意思。
Talk with. That’s what I meant.
为了你,她最好像你说的那样,艾伦。
She’d better be all you say she is for your sake, Alan.
好了,走吧,走吧。
All right, let’s go, go.
你可以忽略这一行。它直接进入了斯坦福的展览。
You can ignore this row. It goes straight to the Stanford show.
你可以忽略这一行。它直接进入了斯坦福的展览。
You can ignore this row. It goes straight to the Stanford show.
——斯坦福大学吗?-电♥话♥心理医生。
– Stanford? – The call-in shrink.
事实上,今天有一个新的。我是肯德尔医生。
Actually, there’s a new one coming in today. Name’s Dr. Kendall.
你没事吧?
You gonna be all right?
是的,我很好,谢谢。
Yeah, I’m fine, thanks.
W-N-D-Y。你好,我是雪莉。
W-N-D-Y. Hello, this is Shirlee.
-你只是让他们等一下。-是啊。
– You just put ’em on hold. – Oh, yeah.
-现在你把它们剪掉了。-那是个人选择。
– Now you just cut ’em off. – That was a personal choice.
-我很快就回来。——好的。
– I’ll be back real soon. – Okay.
W-N-D-Y。你好,我是雪莉。
W-N-D-Y. Hello, this is Shirlee.
我帮你接过去好吗?我一定会试试的。
Can I put you through? I’m sure gonna try.
宠物的角落。你有问题吗?
Pet Corner. Do you have a question?
-我的斗牛梗-我们只回答关于爬行动物的问题
– My bull terrier– – We’re only taking questions on reptiles.
-宠物角。蛇有乳♥头♥吗?
– Pet Corner. – Do snakes have nipples?
好问题。
Good question.
——W-N-D-Y。请稍等。W-N-D-Y。请稍等。
— W-N-D-Y. Please hold. W-N-D-Y. Please hold.
W-N-D-Y。我知道你一直在坚持,你应该心存感激。
W-N-D-Y. I know you’ve been holding and you should be grateful.
其他人都被切断了。
Everybody else got cut off.
五分钟。
Five minutes.
——哟。-那个新医生呢?
– Yo. – Where’s this new doc?
-你说对了。如果她不出现怎么办?-播放昨天的新闻。
– You got me. What if she doesn’t show? – Play yesterday’s news.
然后右转,我就到了咖啡室。
Then a right and I’m in the coffee room.
-知道了。谢谢。-雪莉。
– Got it. Thanks. – Oh, Shirlee.
哦!
Oh!
肯尼迪大道左车道发生三车连环相撞…奥黑尔地区交通拥堵。
A three-car pileup has the left lane of Kennedy… snarling traffic in the O’Hare area.
西郊的交通很顺畅。
Traffic in the western suburbs is moving smoothly.
湖滨大道沿线的人们正在与建设作斗争。还有一辆残废车辆,正在关闭右车道。
Folks along Lake Shore Drive are battling construction… and a disabled vehicle, closing the right lane.
咖啡机在哪里?谢谢。
Where’s the coffee machine? Thanks.
预计气温最高可达80度左右。
Temperatures are expected to top out in the mid-80s.
在接下来的几天里寻求缓解。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!