你大可在美国竞选公职
You don’t really mean that.
你不是说真的吧 露意丝
I don’t believe this. Lois?
我不相信 露意丝
I never lie.
我不说谎的
How fast do you fly, by the way?
你能飞多快
I don’t know. I’ve never actually bothered to time myself.
我真的不知道 我没有实际的去计算时间
Say?
不知道? 我说
Why don’t we find out?
我们来了解看看
And how do you propose we do that?
你提议我们怎么做?
Take a ride with me. You mean I could fly?
跟我飞一下 你是说我也可以飞?
I’d be handling the flying, if that’s okay.
如果可以的话 我可以托着你一起飞
This is utterly fantastic. Wait a minute. Where are you going?
那就真是太棒了 等等ue4d1你要去哪里?
Are you serious? Sure.
你是说正经的吗? 当然
Don’t you want to go?
怎么了? 你不想去吗?
You won’t need these.
好 你不需要这些
I need a sweater. It must be kind of…
我需要一件毛衣 一定会冷
No, you’ll be warm enough.
不 你不会冷的
Ready?
好了吗?
Clark said that you were just a figment of somebody’s imagination.
克拉克说你只是人家想像的神话而已
Like Peter Pan.
就像小飞侠彼得潘一样
Clark, who’s that? Your boyfriend?
克拉克是谁? 你的男朋友吗?
Clark? No, he’s nothing. Peter Pan?
克拉克 哦 没什么 彼得潘
Peter Pan flew with children, Lois. In a fairy tale.
彼得潘在童话里 和小孩子们一起飞翔
Can you read my mind?
你看得透我的心吗?
Do you know what it is that you do to me?
你知道你对我做的代表什么吗?
I don’t know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Just a friend from another star.
只是一个从别的星球来的朋友
Here I am, like a kid out of school.
我就像是个去学校上课的小孩
Holding hands with a god.
抓着上帝的手
I’m a fool.
我是个呆子
Will you look at me?
你看看我
Quivering.
我在颤抖着
Like a little girl shivering.
像个颤抖的小女孩
You can see right through me.
你可以感觉得出来
Can you read my mind?
你看得透我的心吗?
Can you picture the things I’m thinking of?
你可以猜测我心里在想什么吗?
Wondering why you are…
我在想为什么你
…all the wonderful things you are.
你真是太奇妙了
You can fly.
你会飞
You belong in the sky.
飞上天际
You and I…
你和我
…could belong to each other.
也能心系彼此
If you need a friend…
如果你需要个朋友
…I’m the one to fly to.
我是你可以飞来的目标
If you need to be loved…
如果你需要爱
…here I am.
我就在这里
Read my mind.
读我的心声
We forgot to time ourselves.
我们忘了计算时间
Maybe next time.
也许下一次
You okay?
你还好吗?
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
What a super man!
真是个超人
Superman!
“超人”
Anybody home?
有人在家吗? 喂 露意丝
Hi. Can I come in? Oh, yeah.
嗨 我可以进来吗? 可以
For goodness’ sake, didn’t you hear me knocking?
露意丝 天呀 你没听到我在敲门吗?
We did have a date tonight, remember?
露意丝 我们约好了 记得吗?
You haven’t been?
露意丝 你还没有
I should certainly hope not. Well, let’s push off, shall we?
我希望没有 我们快一点 好吗?
I’d better get a coat. It might be cold out.
我最好穿件外套 外头会很冷
I mean, I need a purse, and I have to fix my hair…
我是指我的皮包 我也要梳头
…put some blusher on.
梳理一下
Lois
露意丝
There’s something I have to tell you. I’m really…
我要告诉你一些事 我
I was at first really nervous about tonight.
我是指第一次我很紧张
But then I decided, darn it, I was going to show you the time of your life.
但我决定要给你生命难忘的一刻
That’s Clark nice.
克拉克 那很不错
We could go for a hamburger or whatever you want to do.
也许我们可以去吃个汉堡 或者你想做什么?
Now then…
告诉我
…given the exact location of the galaxy that he mentions…
他提到那个银河系的正确位置
…and the proximity to our own solar system…
还有我们太阳系
It’s amazing. Amazing!
真是太奇妙
Too good to be true.
太奇妙了 好到不可能是真的
It’s too good to be true. 6′ 4″, black hair, blue eyes…
不可能是真的 他有六尺四 黑发 蓝眼
…doesn’t drink or smoke and tells the truth.
不喝酒 不抽烟 只说真话
Some people can read War and Peace…
黛丝犸克小姐 有些人可以读《战争与和平》
…and think it was an adventure story.
而有些人认为 只是个探险故事而已
Others can read the ingredients on a gum wrapper…
有些人可以了解口香糖的成分是什么
…and unlock the secrets of the universe.
以及宇宙的秘密
Lex, what has chewing gum got to do with the secrets of the universe?
莱克斯 口香糖与宇宙秘密有何关连?
Right, Miss Teschmacher.
对 黛丝犸克小姐
N
N
“N.”
N
“M”? You want “M,” Mr. Luthor? Coming right up.
M 路德先生 你需要的马上来
So there you go, “M.”
M到了
“M” as in “moron,” Otis? No.
M 好笨 欧提斯 不 不 是N
It’s “N” as in “Neanderthal”…
N 像是尼安得塔尔人的N 呆子
…”nincompoop,” “nitwit,” and “L” as in “ladder.”
而L就是梯子
Here’s a ladder, coming right up.
梯子在这里 路德先生 马上来了
I didn’t see…
我没有看到 因为
I’m sorry, Mr. Luthor.
对不起 路德先生
In the interview he says that the Planet Krypton…
在访问时他说克普顿星球
…exploded in 1948.
在1948年爆♥炸♥
That ridiculous little freak…
这个荒谬的人
…took three years in a rocket to get to earth.
花了三年搭太空船来到这里
Ergo… Ergo.
因此
Ergo 1948, that’s three years on.
1948年 三年
He’s 6′ 4″, you know that?
他是六尺四 你知道的
Do you know why the number 200 is so vitally descriptive to both you and me?
你知道为什么200 对我们两个这么重要
It’s your weight and my I.Q.
我们两个? 是你的体重 我的智商
Think, people, think.
想想人们 想一想
Deductive reasoning. That’s the name of the game.
去除理性 是这游戏的名字
Fragments from the Planet Krypton…
来自克普顿星球爆♥炸♥的碎片
…exploded and went into outer space.
进入外太空
It is reasonable to assume…
有些东西也掉到地球
…that some of those particles of debris drifted to Earth.
这是很合理的
Meteorites!
陨石
Jawohl.
答对了
Voila!
找到了
Voila!
找到了
A meteorite found in Addis Ababa?
陨石掉在阿迪斯阿贝巴
I know I’ll get rapped in the mouth for this, but…
我知道我很多嘴 但是
…so what?
这又如何呢?
So what? You mean to us they’re just meteorites.
又如何? 你是指它们只是陨石而已
Fair enough.
差不多这样
But the level of specific radioactivity…
但是那种特别的 辐射线很高
…is so high to anyone from the Planet Krypton…
以至于来自克普顿星球的东西
…this substance is lethal.
就是致命的
Wait a minute, Mr. Luthor.
等一下 路德先生
Fire and bullets can’t hurt this guy…
你是说即使火和子弹也伤不了他
…but this stuff here…
这个东西
…will kill him.
会要他的命?
yes
是的
Doesn’t it give you a kind of…
你有没有一种
…a shudder of electricity
和我在同一个房♥间里突然有感觉
through you to be in the same room with me?
像被电流穿过一样吗?
Not like the shudder you’ll get when you lay that rock on him.
不是电流 除非你想打那陨石的主意
He can see you coming for miles with those super peepers of his.
不过从数里外 用千里眼就会看到你了
O Lord, you gave them eyes, but they cannot see…
天呀 你给他们眼睛 但他们却看不到
…nor can Superman, through lead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!