I have to leave.
我要走了
I knew this time would come.
我早知道此刻会到来
We both knew it from the day we found you.
从发现你那天起我就知道了
I talked to Ben Hubbard yesterday.
我昨天和班哈巴谈过了
He said that he’d be happy to help out from now on.
他说 他从现在起愿意来帮忙
Mother!
母亲
I know, Son.
我了解 儿子
I know.
我了解
Do you know where you’re headed?
你知道你要往那儿去吗?
North.
北方
Remember us, Son.
要记得我们 儿子
Always remember us.
永远记得我们
My son…
我的儿子
…you do not remember me.
你不记得我了
I am Jor-EI.
我是乔艾尔
I am your father.
我是你父亲
By now you will have reached your eighteenth year…
现在你快18岁了
…as it is measured on Earth.
如果以地球的日子算的话
By that reckoning…
如果这样计算的话
…I will have been dead for many thousands of your years.
我早已死去几千年了
The knowledge…
我所知道
…that I have of matters, physical and historical…
有关身体及历史的知识
…I have given you fully on your voyage to your new home.
已在你去新家的路上都给了你
These are important matters to be sure…
这些都十分重要
…but still matters of mere fact.
但仍只是事实而已
There are questions to be asked…
有很多问题要问
…and it is time for you to do so.
是你该去探寻的时候了
Here, in this…
在这
…this fortress of solitude…
孤立的城♥堡♥中
…we shall try to find the answers together.
我们一起去找寻答案吧
So, my son…
所以ue4d1我的儿子
…speak.
说话吧
Who am I?
我是谁?
Your name is Kal-EI.
你的名字是凯尔
You are the only survivor of the Planet Krypton.
你是克普顿星球唯一的生还者
Even though you were raised as a human, you are not one of them.
即使你是由人类扶养长大 你也不属于他们
You have great powers, only some of which you have…
你有强大的力量 有一些是你
…as yet discovered.
尚未发掘的
Come with me now, my son…
跟我来吧 我的儿子
…as we break through the bars of your earthly confinement.
当我们突破地球的限制
Traveling through time and space.
在时间与空间中旅游 在六度空间中遨游
Your powers will far exceed those of mortal men.
你的力量可以超越那些凡人
It is forbidden for you to interfere with human history.
但你不能干涉人类的历史
Rather let your leadership stir others to.
也不能用你的领导力去影响他们
In the next year, we shall examine the human heart.
过几年后 我们会来试验人们的心
It is more fragile than your own.
他们比你的还更脆弱
For the past two years–
过去两年里
As we pass through the flaming
当我们飞越炎热的混乱
turmoil which is the edge of your own galaxy…
也就是你自己的银河系边缘
…we will enter the realm of the red Krypton sun…
我们即将进入红色克普顿星球的领域
…source of your strength and nourishment…
你的力量及营养来源
…and cause of our eventual destruction.
最终引起了克普顿星球的毁灭
The Planet Krypton, my son…
我的孩子 这个克普顿星球
…your home as it was.
就是你的家
This year we shall examine the various concepts of immortality…
这一年我们会试验不同的道德观念
…and their basis in actual fact.
以及他们的事实基础
The total accumulation of all knowledge spanning the 28 known galaxies…
所有知识的累积 都将延伸到28条银河系
…is embedded in the crystals which I have sent along with you.
并藏于水晶之中 我均已传送给你
Study them well, my son.
好好的研读它们 我的孩子
and learn from them.
在过去12年的学习中
We’ve reasoned out logical judgments
我们早已超越逻辑的判断之外了
By the time you return to the confines of your galaxy…
在你回到你的银河系之后
…twelve of your years will have passed.
必定已过去十二年了
For this reason, among others…
因为这个理由
…I have chosen Earth for you.
我为你选择了地球
It is now time for you to rejoin your new world…
此刻 是你重新投入新世界的时刻了
…and to serve its collective humanity.
去服务全体人类吧
Live as one of them, Kal-EI…
当他们其中的一分子 凯尔
…and discover where your strength and your power are needed.
去发现你尚未发掘的力量及能力
But always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage.
这些特殊的遗传 是你可以自豪的
They can be a great people, Kal-EI, they wish to be.
他们可能会成为伟大的人 凯尔 他们很希望如此
They only lack the light to show the way.
他们只是缺乏光明 以照亮他们的路
For this reason, above all, their capacity for good…
因为此一理由 他们可以培养成为优良的人格
…I have sent them you…
我把他们交给你
…my only son.
我唯一的儿子
Okay, this is it, mac, the Daily Planet.
好 这里就是了 老兄 《星球日报》到了
Fresh fruit! Hey, how about a tomato, lady?
新鲜的水果 小姐 要不要蕃茄啊?
Fresh fruit.Hey, baby, how’s it going?
新鲜水果 宝贝 怎么样啊?
Hey, fresh fruit and vegetables.
新鲜的水果和蔬菜
Fresh fruit and vegetables.Get them while they’re hot.
趁新鲜快来买♥♥ue4d1
Look at these tomatoes.Aren’t they beautiful?
看看这些蕃茄 很美吧?
He did a great job.You see his article this morning?
他干的不错 你今天早上有看他的文章吗?
Smile.
笑一个
How many “T’s” in “bloodletting”?
有多少颗牙在流血?
Two.
二颗
What are you writing?
你在写什么? 蓝恩小姐
An ode to spring. How do you spell “massacre”?
写一首春天的颂诗 “杀戮”怎么写?
M-a-s-s-a-c-r-e.
尸ㄚ杀 戮
Thanks.
谢了
Golly, how come you get all the great stories?
天啊 蓝恩小姐 你怎能写出这么伟大的故事?
A good reporter doesn’t get great stories.
好记者 写不出伟大的故事 吉米
A good reporter makes them great.
好记者写得出使他们伟大的故事
Chief, here’s that story on the murder case.
老编 这是个有关东方谋杀案的故事
The way I see it, it’s a headline on the front page with my picture…
在第一页有大的标题 也许我的照片摆在
There’s only one “P” in “rapist.”
强♥奸♥者的奸打错了 露意丝蓝恩
Lois Lane, say hello to Clark Kent.
对克拉克肯特说声你好
Hello, Miss Lane, how are…
告诉过你打错了 哈啰 蓝恩小姐 你好
Remember my expose on the sex and drug orgies. . .
记得我的性与药的报导ue4d1
in the senior citizens home?
在公立养老院那一篇吗?
How are you doing? Jimmy Olsen, photographer.
你好啊 吉米欧森 摄影师
Hi. Clark Kent. Nice to meet you.
嗨 克拉克肯特 很高兴认识你
It’s got everything: Sex,
每件事都扯到了 有性 有暴♥力♥
violence, the ethnic angle.
以伦理的角度 我是指ue4d1
So does a lady wrestler with a foreign accent.
那个女摔角手有外国口音
Kent, can you open this? Sure, Mr. White.
肯特 你打开一下吧 好的 白先生
This could be the basis for a series of articles:
这也许是一个连载题材的好基础
“Making Sense of Senseless Killings” by Lois Lane.
“让无理性的杀戮成为理性” 由露意丝蓝恩撰写
We get psychologists, sociologists, interviews…
我是指我们有心理学家 有社会学家 我可以约见
Lois, you’re pushing a bunch of rinky-dink tabloid garbage.
露意丝 你只不过在写一些垃圾而已
The Daily Planet has a tradition…
《星球日报》有一个传统
Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shake it up like that.
哦 天呀 对不起 我不知道会喷成这样
Of course not, Lois.
当然不 露意丝
Why would any one want to make a total stranger look like a fool?
为什么有人会想让一个陌生人 看起来像个呆子
I’ll take that.
我来拿
Thanks. I’m sorry, Mr. White.
谢谢 对不起 白先生
Why do I pay you $40 a week when I should have you arrested for loitering?
欧森 我是叫你来闲逛的吗?
Go get Mr… a towel. Kent.
去帮ue4d1先生拿条毛巾来 肯特
Move, kid, move. Right, Chief.
快 小子 快 好的
Make mine black, no sugar. Right, Chief.
我要黑的 不要糖 好 老编
And don’t call me sugar.
不要叫我甜心
while the crocuses bloom
“当番红花开时”
Right… Sugar.
是的 老糖
Chief wants coffee, no sugar. I’ll take tea with lemon.
老大要咖啡 不加糖 我去拿柠檬茶
Lois, why don’t you take Kent out to meet everybody, huh?
露意丝 你何不带肯特先去见见其他人
Just introduce him around. He’s starting on the paper today.
帮他介绍一下 这是他第一天来上班
I’m giving him the City beat.
我会让他去城中采访一下
Chief!
老编
That’s my beat!
那是我的地盘
Lois, Clark Kent may seem like just a mild-mannered reporter…
露意丝 克拉克肯特也许只是一个性情温和的记者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!