Manny.
曼尼 抱歉我刚才生气了
Manny, I’m sorry I got upset.
集中注意力 我们方向对吗
Focus. Are we going the right way?
曼尼
Manny.
兄弟 我需要你
Buddy, I need you.
我需要你的特殊指南针
I need you, your special compass.
好吧
Okay.
我靠
Holy…
有个大块头在这儿拉了一泡
Something enormous took a dump here.
我们还是小心为妙
We better be careful.
小心
Careful.
-汉克 -安静
– Hank. – Quiet.
我还以为你想让我再开口呢
I thought you wanted me to start talking again.
确实是 但现在你得安静
I do. But right now, I need you to be quiet.
我还是不太擅长
Well, I’m still not very good at
控制我的音量 汉克
controlling the volume of my voice, Hank.
-你得教我… -曼尼
– You have to teach me… – Manny.
你的脸怎么了 你的眼睛怎么瞪得这么大
What is your face doing? Why are your eyes so big?
曼尼 害怕时就是这样的
Manny, this is what fear looks like.
你为什么害怕那泡屎
Why are you afraid of that poop?
-我怕的是拉那泡屎的东西 -但为什么
– I’m scared of whatever took that poop. – But why, though?
因为只有又大又可怕的东西才会拉出这么多屎
Because only huge, scary things take poops that big.
那又怎样 所有动物都拉屎
So what? Everything poops.
没错 但如果它找到我们 就会吃了我们
Yes, but if it finds us, it will eat us
把我们从屁♥眼♥挤出去 变成它的屎
and push us out its butt and turn us into poop.
曼尼 快跑
Manny, run!
汉克
Hank!
为什么我们移♥动♥得这么快
Why are we moving so fast?
搞什么…
What…
7月15日 星期四
汉克
Hank.
我看的是什么
What am I looking at?
那是 一部手♥机♥
That’s a…a phone.
手♥机♥好美啊
Phone is beautiful.
不不不 那只是手♥机♥上女孩的图片
No, no, no, no, no. That’s just a picture of a girl on a phone.
什么 它去哪儿了 你在干什么
What? Where’d it go? What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为了省电 应该关机
We should turn it off to save power.
不 它是我的
No. But it’s mine.
曼尼…
Manny…
手♥机♥电量不足 而且没有信♥号♥♥
The phone is on low battery with no signal.
我们必须关机
We’ve gotta turn it off
这样我们离家近一些时就能寻求到帮助了
so we can find help once we’re closer to home.
关于你刚才说的话 我有很多想问的
I have a lot of questions about all the things you just said.
相信我就好
Just trust me.
相信我就好
Just trust me.

Fuck.
我能不能再看她一眼
Can I look at her again?
我能不能再看看她
Can I see her again?
现在能看她了吗
Now can I see her?
求你了
Please?
也许…
Maybe…
也许你可以像之前一样打扮
Maybe you could dress up, like before,
好让我想起来
so I could remember?
打扮
Dress up?
不 曼尼 我们得找到食物
No, Manny, we need to find food.
我们得逃出这里 不然我就会死
We need to get out of here, or else I’m going to die.
但那些我们全都试过了
But we’ve tried all of those things.
汉克 要是我认识她呢
Hank, what if I knew her?
也许她是我朋友
Maybe she’s my friend,
或者女朋友 或者妻子
or my girlfriend or my wife.
就像你说的 爱让我起死回生
It’s like you said, love is bringing me back to life.
我是你的瑞士军刀男
I’m your multipurpose tool guy.
听起来确实…
That sounds really…
愚蠢
Stupid.
快点 趁你还没饿死
Hurry, before you starve and die.
-天啊 -抱歉
– Oh, my God. – I’m sorry.
你真美
You look beautiful.
你觉得我美
You think I look beautiful?
当然了
Of course I do.
不 我…真的吗
No, I…Really?
有用吗
Well, is it working?
你想起来什么了吗
Are…are you remembering anything?
是啊
Yeah.
我叫什么
What’s my name?
劳拉…
Laura…
-邓恩 -曼尼
– Dern? – Manny!
不 汉克 真抱歉
Oh, no! Hank, I’m so sorry.
求你再让我试一次
Please, let me try again.
你知道我家乡那边的人
Do you have any idea what people back at home would think
要是看见我穿成这样会怎么想吗
if they saw me dressed like this?
但再让我试一次吧
Oh, but let me try one more time.
汉克 求你了
Hank, please.
现在我已经见过她了
But now that I’ve seen her,
她在我的大脑里挥之不去
I can’t get her out of my head,
我不知道是确实发生了这回事
and I don’t know if that’s a thing that happens
还是我太古怪
or if I’m just weird,
但直觉告诉我 她就是那个
but something tells me she is the one
我想与之邂逅并共度余生的人
I’m supposed to bump into and spend the rest of my life with,
也许我们可以找到办法 让我想起她
and maybe if we can just find a way for me to remember her,
然后 我就全都想起来了
then, bam, it’ll all come rushing back to me,
然后我后颈的汗毛就会因兴奋而竖起
and the hairs on the back of my neck will stand up,
然后我就能救你了
and I can save you.
那番话很厉害啊
That talking was good.
是啊 你看 已经有作用了
Yeah. See? It’s working already.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在唱歌♥ 那样你就不会紧张地胡思乱想了
I’m singing a song so you won’t overthink things.
我现在该干什么
What should I do now?
好吧 你跟她说话
Okay, maybe you talk to her.
我该说些什么
W-what do I talk about?
就 自然而然想到的就行
Just, you know, whatever comes naturally.
你好
Hello.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why,
但我突然渴望把我的嘴放在你的嘴上
but I have this sudden urge to put my mouth on your mouth.
那个叫接吻 但你还不能那么做
Okay, that’s called kissing, but you can’t do that yet.
太快了
That’s too fast.
那我把鸡♥巴♥插入你体内如何
How ’bout if I put my penis in you?
-那样更糟 -真抱歉
– That’s even worse. – Oh, I’m so sorry.
要是我只把”尖头”插♥进♥去…
What about if I just did the tip,
就像最开始的时候…
like, just the very beginning…
行了 曼尼
Okay, Manny,
现在的重点不是做♥爱♥ 明白吗 是
it’s not about sex. Okay? It’s…
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
欢迎乘坐公交车
Welcome to the bus.
像我们这种穷得没有私家车的人
This is how people like us get places
就坐公交四处走动
if we’re too poor to drive ourselves.
车上还有其他人
There are other people.
你们好 大家好
Hello. Hello, everybody.
公交上坐的是素不相识的人
Buses are for people who don’t know each other.
有人读书 有人听音乐
They read books. They listen to music.
-所有人都一起唱歌♥ 是不是 -不
– And we all sing songs together, right? – No!
不不不 你要是唱歌♥的话别人会瞪你的
No, no, no, the other people will stare at you if you sing,
所以你就听你自己的音乐
so you listen to your own music.
这样
Here.
你听的时候…
As you listen…
看着窗外
stare out the window.
我看着世界掠过
And I watch the world go by.
原来是这样
So this is it.
这就是我忘记的生活
This is the life I’ve forgotten.
等我回家
Oh, when I get back home,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章X战警:天启
下一篇文章凯蒂的道别
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!