Manny.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼 曼尼
Manny. Manny.
曼尼
Manny.
给 来坐下 好吗
Here. Come sit down, okay?
我已经寻求帮助了
I called for help.

Here.
过来
Come on.
真是乱七八糟的离奇之事
This is some fucked-up shit.
你真的觉得他只是恰巧发现了尸体吗
You really think he just found the body?
那些擦伤似乎是在死后才造成的
The abrasions seem to have happened postmortem,
腹部的皮肤变色告诉我
and discoloration on the abdomen tells me
他很可能是跳桥自杀的
he’s probably a bridge jumper.
经常能在海滩上发现这些死者的尸体
We find their bodies washed up on the beach all the time.
他肯定就是在那里发现尸体的 所以能说得通
That must be where he found him, so actually checks out.
他们现在要如何处理他
What do they do with him now?
他会被暂时停放在太平间
He’ll spend two weeks in the morgue
他们会试着去查明他的身份
while they try to figure out who the hell he is,
如果没人来认领尸体
and when nobody comes to claim the body,
因为一般都不会有人来的
because nobody ever does,
县里会出钱为他办一个没人会参加的葬礼
the county can pay for a funeral no one’ll show up to,
因为他活着的时候 就没人在乎这个混♥蛋♥
because obviously no one cared about this son of a bitch to begin with.
什么事
Yeah?
-我好像认识你吧 -你好啊
– Don’t I know you? – Hey.
-曼尼 你在这儿啊 -你看上去很眼熟
– Manny, there you are. – You look familiar.
你准备好了吗 5分钟后就开始直播了
Are you ready? We are going live in five minutes.
这边走 转身 跟我来
Right this way. Turn around. Right this way.
真令人激动 对吧
It’s all so exciting, isn’t it?
大家会很爱你的故事的
They’re gonna love your story.
在手♥机♥上找到什么线索了吗
Find anything on the cell phone?
他们正在查
They’re checking it out right now.
-她在这儿呢 -就是这部手♥机♥吗
– There she is. – That’s the phone?
就站在这里 别乱跑哦
Stand right here. Don’t go anywhere.
没事的
It’s all right.
-你是他父亲吗 -是的
– You the father? – Yes.
我们在这部手♥机♥上发现了你的号♥码
We found your number in this phone,
尸体身上并未携带证件
and there’s no I.D. On the body,
所以我们需要有人来确认尸体的身份
so we just need somebody to identify the body.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不 不要
No. No.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我只是想来看看你 确保你没事
I just wanted to check in, make sure you’re okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
你现在一定觉得晕头转向
This must all be really overwhelming for you,
所以如果你需要什么 就跟我说 好吗
so just let me know if you need anything, okay?
打扰下 太太 我有些东西要给你看
Excuse me. Ma’am, I have something I need to show you.
你能跟我来一下吗
Can you come with me?
祝你的采访顺利
Good luck on your interview.
他们在尸体上发现了这部手♥机♥
So they found this phone on the body,
其中有一些照片
and there are these images.
曼尼 曼尼 你在这儿啊
Manny? Manny, there you are.
-你知不知道… -这…
– Do you know… – This is…
再过几秒钟直播就要开始了
We’re going live in just a few seconds.
-到这边来 -继续往下翻
– Right this way. – Keep swiping.
转个身 面向摄像头
And turn around. Here’s the camera.
别再动了
Do not go anywhere.
-你不认识这个年轻人吗 -不 我不认识
– You don’t know this young man? – No, I don’t.
直视摄像头 你的朋友们都会看到你的
Look right into it. Your friends are gonna see you.
Five, four, three, two…
谢谢你 乔纳森 站在我身边的
Thanks, Jonathan. We’re here live
是一名叫曼尼的男子
with the man who we know simply as Manny…
他突然闯进了本地
a man who stumbled into the backyard
-一户人家的后院 -我不叫曼尼
– of a local Eastborough home… – I’m not Manny.
那你的名字是什么
And your name?
我叫汉克·汤普森
My name is Hank Thompson.
站在我身边的是汉克·汤普森…
We’re here with Hank Thompson…
那才是曼尼
And that’s Manny.
他用他超赞的身体 救了我的命
He saved my life with his amazing body,
他拥有一些超能力
and he has these powers,
正因此 我今天才能活着站在这里
and they’re the only reason that I’m standing here today,
-我不会允许他们把他带走的 -好了
– and I will not let them take him away. – Okay.
等等 什么情况
Wait. What’s going on?
这 这是你的手♥机♥吗
This is…This is your phone?
我的照片 怎么在你的手♥机♥里
Why…Why am I in your phone?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你那时候似乎很开心 但我活得并不开心
You just seemed really happy, and I wasn’t.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
汉克 你这是想对我做什么
Hank, what are you trying to do to me?
你妈要是知道会怎么想
What would your mother think?
我觉得她要是知道有人爱我 会很高兴的
I think she’d be happy somebody loves me.
汉克 汉克 那是具死尸啊
Hank. Hank! That’s a dead body.
-你难道是弱智吗 -爸 别说那个词
– What are you, retarded? – Dad, don’t say that word.
不要 曼尼
No! Manny!
曼尼 你去哪儿了
Manny, where are you?
克丽丝 克丽丝
Crissie? Crissie!
克丽丝
Crissie!
-抱歉了 兄弟 -先生
– Sorry, bud. – Sir!
先生 快停下
Sir! Stop!
-汉克 -克丽丝
– Hank! – Crissie!
-克丽丝 快出来 -克丽丝
– Crissie, come out right now! – Crissie!
先生 你要去哪儿
Sir, where are you going?
我抓住你了
I got you.
来 跟我在一起
Come on. Stay with me.
我不会让他们把你带走的
I won’t let them take you away.
我不会让他们把你放在太平间
I won’t let them take you to some morgue
把你埋在一座无名的坟里
and bury you in some unmarked grave.
拜托了 我需要你醒过来
Please, I just need you to wake up!
汉克
Hank!
-克丽丝 -克丽丝
– Crissie! – Crissie!
汉克 你在哪儿
Hank, where are you?!
先生 快停下
Sir, stop!
先生 你必须从河里出来
Sir, you’ve gotta get out of the river.
这是什么
What is this?
该死的 他们会看到那一切的
Oh, fuck. They’re gonna see everything.
克丽丝
Crissie!
我真的把你害惨了 对吧
I really screwed you up, didn’t I?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我只是想让你体验一下
I just wanted to give you
别人能够享受到的生命里美好的一切
all the things in life that everyone else gets to have
以及所有我原以为我不配拥有的东西
and all the things I thought I didn’t deserve to have
但你的出现改变了这一切
till I met you.
他们或许会嘲笑我们
And they might laugh at us.
他们可能会骂我们
They might call us names,
他们可能会觉得我们是怪胎
and they might think we’re weird,
但他们怎么想都不重要
but it doesn’t matter what they think.
求你了
Just please…
别死
don’t die.
那些都是你做的吗
You made all that?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是我们一起做的
We did it… together.
我们一起唱歌♥ 一起跳舞
And we sang, and we danced…
我的天
Oh, my God.
并且那很美好
and it was beautiful.
我真希望你们当时都在场
I wish you all could have been there.
我真希望你们能亲眼见到那一切
I wish you all could have seen it.
我们要让他们见识一下
We just have to show them.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
等等
Wait.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章X战警:天启
下一篇文章凯蒂的道别
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!