These are all thoughts,
有时回想会转变成其他想法
and sometimes thoughts become other thoughts.
比如 如果我最好的朋友在我面前藏着屁
Thoughts like, if my best friend keeps his farts from me…
那他还对我隐瞒了什么事
what else is he hiding from me?
为什么那个想法让我觉得如此孤单
And why does that thought make me feel so alone?
曼尼 我们得想一些别的事
Manny, we have to try to think about something else.
执着于这些想法 是很不健康的
It’s not healthy to fixate on these things.
我刚对一个想法产生了更多的想法
I just had a thought about a thought.
要如何隐瞒想法
How do you hide your thoughts,
我们为什么要隐瞒一切
and why do we have to hide everything?
曼尼 这不过是你拥有的另一种特殊能力
Manny, this is just another power your body has.
你可以学着控制它
You can learn to control it.
所以我的脑子也很古怪吧
So I guess my brain is just weird, too?
遇到这些想法 该怎么办才好
What do you do with thoughts like this?
以前我就躺着
I used to lie there.
我以前无比空虚 然后你出现了
I used to be empty, and then you came along.
我就再也不想这样下去了
And I don’t want this anymore.
曼尼 求求你 我快要死了
Manny, please. I’m going to die.
我们都会死的 那也是一种想法
We’re gonna die. That’s a thought.
人都会死的
Everybody dies.
如果这让我显得古怪 或是你不理解
I’m sorry if this makes me weird
那我很抱歉
or you don’t understand,
但是 我希望我再次死去
but I wish I was dead again.
不要 曼尼
No, Manny.
我能理解
I understand.
我想你现在就要死了吧
So I guess you’re gonna die now.
好像都是我的错
It really feels like it’s my fault.
不 曼尼 不是你的错
No, Manny. It’s not your fault.
我本来就很可能会选择自杀
I probably would have done it myself eventually.
天知道我都试过了
God knows I’ve tried,
但总有一些事
but there was always something there,
一些回想 美好得足以让我苟活下去
some thought that was beautiful enough to keep me going.
也许那只是大脑创造出来的 让我生存下去
Maybe that’s just something the brain invents to survive.
是啊 也许你的大脑
Yeah. Like maybe your brain
创造出我 来帮你忘记
invented me to distract you from the fact
终有一天 你的眼睛会停止眨动
that eventually your eyes are gonna stop blinking
你的嘴巴会停止咀嚼
and your mouth will stop chewing
你的血液会停止流动的事实
and your blood will stop pumping…
然后你会大小便失禁
and then you’re gonna shit yourself.
-那就是生命的尽头 -不
– And that’s it. – No.
不 不是这样的
No, that’s not it.
因为之后我的器官会失禁
Because then my organs are going to shit themselves.
接着你的细胞会失禁
And then your cells will shit themselves,
然后你所有的屎
and then all your shit’s
会跟其他人的屎混在一起
gonna get mixed in with everyone else’s shit
直到全部的你都消失殆尽 那才是生命的尽头
till there’s nothing left of you, and then that’s it.
我也不知道 兄弟
I don’t know, man.
那听起来还挺美好的
That sounds kind of nice,
大家的屎混在一起
everyone’s shit mixing,
因为有一天 你的一些屎
because then someday some of your shit
就会遇见我的一些屎
is gonna meet up with some of my shit,
那样我们就有值得期待的事了 不是吗
and we’ll have something to look forward to, you know?
你好恶心
You’re disgusting.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼 你个白♥痴♥
Manny, you idiot.
你个愚蠢的大白♥痴♥
You dumb idiot.
你看起来跟屎一样糟糕
Oh, you look like shit.
是啊 你也是
Ah, yeah. Yeah. So do you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hank.
她在那里呢
There she is.
妈的
Oh, shit.
不要 曼尼 别唱了
No, Manny, shh! Manny, stop singing!
-曼尼 不要啊 -汉克 你在干什么
– Manny! No! – Hank, what are you doing?
-这里是家啊 -不
– This is home. – No!
这就是我们一直为之奋斗的东西 不是吗
This is what we’ve been fighting for, right?
-不要 -快去啊
– No! No. – Oh, come on…
-曼尼 这是个馊主意 -不 这是个好主意
– Manny, this is a bad idea! – No, it’s a great idea.
曼尼 放开我
Manny, let go of me!
也许你终于能跟她说上话了 汉克
Maybe you could finally talk to her, Hank.
终于可以给她看
You can finally show her
我们为她建的东西 可以唱歌♥给她听
all the things we built for her and sing her the songs…
曼尼 闭嘴 你不了解现实的世界
Manny! Shut up! You don’t know the real world, Manny.
万一他们遇见你 却看不到我眼中的你呢
What if they meet you and they don’t see what I see?
万一他们不能…
What if they don’t…
那蠢毙了
That’s stupid.
从我们相遇的第一天开始
From the first day we met,
你就一直推我和戳我
you’ve been pushing me and poking me,
让我吐痰 让我哭泣
making me spit, making me cry.
曼尼
Manny!
为什么我从未见过你做那些事
How come I never get to see you do any of those things?
因为我很害怕
Because I’m scared.
好吗
Okay?
因为我就是一个胆小丑陋的废物
Because I’m just a scared, ugly, useless person.
但也许每个人都有一点丑陋
But maybe everyone’s a little bit ugly.
也许我们都是丑陋而濒死的一坨屎
Maybe we’re all just ugly, dying sacks of shit,
或许只要有一个人能接受真实的我们
and maybe all it’ll take is one person to just be okay with that,
也许整个世界将会载歌♥载舞又载屁
and then the whole world will be dancing and singing and farting,
每个人就不会觉得那么孤单了
and everyone will feel a little bit less alone.
曼尼 你不知道这番话听起来有多棒
Manny, you have no idea how nice that sounds.
你们好
Hello.
你们是不是为了万圣节打扮成这样的
Are you dressed up for Halloween?
不是的
No.
不 我们只是有点脏 有点累
No, w-we’re just a little dirty and tired.
你的脸怎么了
What’s wrong with your face?
没什么 我们需要一点帮助而已
Nothing. We just need some help.
我叫曼尼
My name’s Manny,
这是我最好的朋友 汉克
and this is my best friend Hank.
我本来死了 但被他复活了
I used to be dead, but then he brought me back to life,
然后我们在树林里迷失了很长一段时间
and we were lost out there in the woods for a very long time,
不过我们还是活下来了 因为我有特殊能力
but we survived, because I have special powers.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼
Manny.
-真恶心 -不
– That’s gross. – No.
不 并不恶心
No, I-it’s not gross.
天啊 千万别
God, no.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
别害怕 没事的
Don’t be afraid. It’s okay.
我很吓人 汉克 我想我错了
I’m scary, Hank. I guess I was wrong.
我的确是个怪人
I am weird.
曼尼 别这么说 她只是不理解情况而已
Manny, don’t say that. She just doesn’t understand.
克丽丝
Crissie?
克丽丝
Crissie?
克丽丝 快进屋去
Crissie, get inside.
你们是什么人 跑到我家后院来干什么
Who are you? What are you doing in my backyard?
他叫曼尼 之前是个死人
He’s Manny. He used to be dead.
克丽丝 让妈妈来说 好吗
Crissie, let Mommy talk, okay?
他在树林中走失了 需要帮助
He was lost in the woods. He needs help.
什么
What?
是真的吗
Is that true?
你没事吧
You okay?
先在这里等着
Just wait here.
瞧吧 也不算太糟糕啊
See that? That wasn’t so bad.
你看到她刚刚看我时的样子了吗
Did you see the way she looked at me?
我真的不是很擅长面对这种事
I’m not very good at this.
不 不 兄弟 你最擅长了 好吗
No. No, hey, bud, you’re the best at this. Okay?
对不起 汉克
I’m sorry, Hank.
曼尼 曼尼 别犯傻
Hey, Manny. Manny, don’t be stupid.
求你千万别告诉莎拉我有多爱她
Please don’t tell Sarah how much I loved her.
曼尼

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章X战警:天启
下一篇文章凯蒂的道别
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!