你没必要这么做
There’s no need to do that.
你抓住我的错误然后没完没了的纠缠这些
You jump on my errors and go on and on about it.
我可以为你的愚蠢写出一部书 警卫?
I could write a book on your foolishness. guard!
你陈腐的艺术 我真受够了
Your tired act, I’m sick of it.
我也有限度 你快逼疯我了
I’ve had my fill of this. you’re driving me crazy!
真的 我不明白
Really, I don’t get it.
出什么问题了 那些臭女人
What’s their problem, the bitches?
这是他们杀了豪斯纳的导火线
It’s the last straw that they allowed hausner to die.
– 他们没骗任何人 – 你真是个愚蠢的革命者
– They’re not fooling anyone. – you’re a bullshit revolutionary!
我们得离开这
We have to get out of here.
在斯德哥尔摩之后要组建新军队可不容易
It’s not easy to recruit new troops after stockholm.
你与你的激♥情♥讨论吧
You argue with your emotion,
你这个狗屁自我主义者 你没有线索
you shitty egoist! you have no clue!
没有线索?滚开?
Not a clue! piss off!
滚开 混♥蛋♥?
Piss off, arsehole!
让我们出去 你们这些蠢猪
Get us out of here, you sow!
让我们出去
Get us out of here!
蠢猪?混♥蛋♥?
Sow! arsehole!
让我们出去 蠢猪?
Get us out of here, you sow!
[庭审第三十九日]
迈因霍夫夫人 你需要留在这
Mrs meinhof, you are obliged to remain.
对您的指控成立了
The accusations against you stand.
你们不能强迫我 混♥蛋♥
You can’t force me, arsehole.
我来决定是不是混♥蛋♥
I decide that, “arsehole” or not.
承不承认只是时间问题
It’s about time you admitted it.
她今天不必受审
The accused is today excluded,
因为她叫主席 混♥蛋♥
Because she called the chairman an “arsehole”.
– 那我也不必受审 – 这由不得你
– Then you also exclude me. – That’s not for you to decide!
– 你们是不是要用武力强迫我 – 坐下 坐下
– Does it come to physical force? – Sit! Sit down in your place.
继续你的可笑程序吧 只要我在这就会捣乱
Go on with your ridiculous procedure. I’ll disturb it so long as I’m here.
我们真的需要听吗
Do we really need to hear it?
你这个法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
You’re a Fascist arsehole!
我们不能为自己辩护 所以我们拒绝受审
We can’t defend ourselves so we refuse to participate.
老母猪
Old sow.
你们 你们疯了
You… you are deranged!
你是不是叫我 老母猪
Did I hear you call me an “old sow”?
你是不是那么说了
Did I hear that right, or am I mistaken?
我会把这仔细的记下来 而你巴德尔先生
I want it to be carefully noted! And you, Mr Baader,
你叫我 法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
You called me a “Fascist Arsehole”.
肮脏的老鼠
Filthy rat.
将被告带走
The defendants are excused.
法庭休庭
This court adjourns for consulation.
[一九七六年二月]
乌莉克 她怎么样 非常黑暗
Ulrike, How is she? Very dark.
一个吸血鬼 因杀戮而颤抖
A vampire, trembling with bloodlust.
乌莉克想笑却笑不出来
Ulrike tries to laugh, it doesn’t work.
恋尸 狂躁 彻底丑♥化♥了我
Necrophile. Hysteric. Really absolutely ugly me.
尽管我仍然坚持我还有理智
Although I still say my reason hasn’t left me.
但我真的快疯了
It’s separate from me.
这是狗屎啊
This is shit.
她给我的消息是错的 古德龙抄错了
She gives me false information. Gudrun transcribes it wrong.
你为什么那么做 就因为想折磨我吗
Why do you do that? Is it because you want to torment me?
别人要是让我痛苦 我就以牙还牙
I return the agony. An eye for an eye.
我真不明白 我受不了了
I don’t look at it. I can’t bear it.
我不是巫婆 但有时候也有点野蛮
I am not a witch, but I am sometimes brutal.
别装了 你恨我们 很明显
Don’t pretend. You hate us. It’s obvious.
直到你变好才能吃饭 要么你就去死
So stop eating, until you’re better, or go to the devil.
如果我们一直激怒审判员
How are we to attain our goals,
我们还怎么达到目的
If we blow workers up?
让我们看看你写的关于我们的报道
Show the reports you wrote on us.
我知道斯普林格的事是错的
I know, Springer was an error.
那和我们的目的不符
That went against our aims.
这一点我们都讨论过无数次了
We’ve discussed this a thousand times.
这么多次我们都挺过来了
We’ve been through this! Many times!
这一行径是反对革命者
The action was counter revolutionary!
真正的革命者会因此而杀掉你
Real revolutionaries would have shot you for that!
一个被关起来的罪犯
How can an isolated prisoner…
怎样才能让官员们承认他的行为改变了
Make the authorities recognise that his behavior has changed? how?
在监狱里 犯人不可能表现出
In isolation, the prisoner can’t
他的行为改变了
show that his behaviour has changed.
只有一种可能 那就是背叛
There’s only one possibility. And that is betrayal.
监狱里的犯人没有其他的机会
The prisoner in isolation has no other chance.
所以就有了两种可能性
So there are two possibilities.
我现在要说的是 一个犯人可以保持沉默
I will speak now! A prisoner can be silent,
然后死去 或者他可以说话
And die, or a prisoner can talk.
那就是招供 是背叛 基于这一事实
That is confession and betrayal. And based on this fact,
联邦高等法♥院♥ 给出了清晰明确的指令
The Federal high court resolution makes a clear and definite statement.
那就是拷问 有意的屈打成招
That is torture. Designed to force confessions.
迷惑 挫志 惩罚
To confuse, demoralise, and punish.
你是组织背后的尖刀
You’re the knife in the back of the RAF.
因为你不长记性
Because you never learn.
如果我说我受不了了 那很不可思议吗
It is mysterious, if I say I can’t bear it?
我不想忍♥受了 我真的无法忍♥受滥杀无辜
I don’t bear it any more. That is what I can’t bear.
我们对中情局总部的袭击负责
We are responsible for the attacks on CIA headquarters…
对法兰克福美军第五部队的袭击负责
On the 5th US corps in Frankfurt
对美军海德堡总部的袭击负责
And on US headquarters in Heidelberg.
我们对斯普林格的炸♥弹♥袭击
We are also responsible for the bombing
事件负责 除此之外我们一无所知
Of the Springer building. Beyond that, we have no knowledge.
我们没有计划 也没参与其他的行动
We had no part in the planning or the execution of any other actions.
无政♥府♥主义者乌莉克 迈因霍夫畏罪自杀
The Anarchist Ulrike Meinhof took her own life.
今早她被发现死在了斯图加特的监狱里
She was found dead this morning in her cell in Stuttgart-stammheim.
乌莉克 迈因霍夫 那是谋杀
Ulrike Meinhof, that was murder!
四十一岁的她把毛巾绑在窗户上上吊自杀
The 41-year-old hung herself with a towel tied to the window bars.
今天晚些时候会进行验尸
There will be an autopsy later today.
在斯坦海姆举♥行♥的听证会的
The 109th day of the hearing in
第一百零九天清晨异常拥挤
Stammheim was unusually crowded this morning.
法庭指派的辩护律师
The court-appointed defense counsels made a request…
请求休庭十天
To adjourn the trial for 10 days.
来调查乌莉克 迈因霍夫是否是自杀
To investigate whether Ulrike Meinhof really committed suicide.
我们相信乌莉克是被杀的
We believe Ulrike was executed.
我们不知道是怎么被杀的 但知道是谁杀的
We don’t know how, but we know who.
国家会保护支持他的人
“The state protects those who support the state.
埃罗尔德和我一直在找寻一条路
Herold and I always find a way.
这是诽谤
These defamatory remarks…
这是蓄谋已久的谋杀
It was a coldly conceived execution!
就像对霍尔格·梅因斯和齐格菲·豪斯纳一样
Like Holger Meins and Siegfried Hausner!
现在又杀害了乌莉克
The execution of Ulrike now!
– 法♥西♥斯♥凶手 – 肃静
– Fascist! Murderer! – Silence!
你作为法官审判的五个犯人中
Under your jurisdiction as judges
已经有两人被杀害
Two prisoners out of five were killed!
为什么舒伯特 马♥勒♥
Why were Schubert, Muler and
和蒙浩特被带到了斯坦海姆
Mohnhaupt brought to Stammheim?
检察官办公室正承受着来自公众的压力
The public prosecutor’s office gave in to the pressure of public opinion.
我同意了 为了避免还有人自杀
I allowed it, in order to prevent further suicides.
巴德尔和安司琳
Baader and Ensslin…
“红军派”的犯人都被转到了斯坦海姆
RAF prisoners were allowed to transfer to Stammheim.
– 时间到了 回到自己的号♥子里去 – 别吃了
– Time’s up! return to your cells! – stop eating.
蒙浩特会释放七个月 那些人保释了他
Mohnhaupt will be free in 7 months. Those jerks guaranteed it.
巴德尔和安司琳很有可能一直坚持着
Baader and Ensslin probably insisted on it.
[一九七七年 春天]
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
你是查理吗
Are you Charlie?
我想和他单独谈谈
I want to talk with him alone.
– 安德烈亚斯和古德龙信任你 – 他们怎么样了
– Andreas and Gudrun trust you. – How are they?
不好 我们得尽快帮他们离开那里
They’re shitty! We must get them out of there, soon.
在他们像乌莉克和霍尔格一样死掉之前
Before they end up like Ulrike und Holger.
有些人认为我们该劫持一架七四七
A few think we should hijack a 747
让其在波恩上空盘旋
And circle it over Bonn.
通知政♥府♥在六到八小时内交出我们的人
With an ultimatum to exchange our people in 6 to 8 hours.
最后让其在波恩市中心坠毁
Then let it fall. In the middle of bonn.
我听过那计划 不行 不能用滥伤无辜行动
We heard of that plan. No. No actions against the people.
我们坚持绑♥架♥的计划 你计划的怎么样了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!